Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
11-07-2019, 05:40 AM

For a time she had left the Oasis they called a temporary home, and a part of her didn't want to ever return there. What Sirius had done was unforgivable and inhumane and Zee could not believe that her husband had it in him at all. Yes, he'd shoved her own face into the dirt enough times but he'd never once stepped so far as to punish her with such cruelty. If he had, she'd have fought him for it and likely would be rotting in a hole somewhere right about now.

His treatment of Balsam enraged her more and more as she thought on the poor wolf who did nothing wrong aside from refusing to bow. Zee herself refused to bow to the Klein leaders who commanded her, giving herself to Deathbelle alone. Why did Sirius see it as different? The unanswered question in her mind frustrated her further.

She had heard that the idiot had gone and got herself injured and upon receiving the news Zee almost wanted to say he deserved it. If she didn't love him so wholeheartedly she'd be stalking to the den in order to kick him in his mangled leg and cause him even more suffering. Regardless, she did find herself at the entrance to his sick den. She stood outside it a moment - gathering her inner strength - before exhaling and stomping in through the door. Knocking was not for queens, and she'd not give him the respect of a request to enter.

Once inside the door she laid eyes on him and stilled. It wasn't a lie, her husband was injured. Her head lifted high and proud and she looked down at him, her accusing stare darting laps across his massive form. It took effort to keep herself from falling into a puddle at his feet, to bathe him and tend to him as her heart ached to. Zee kept her eyes off his cast to keep herself calm, gesturing to it with a paw halfheartedly. "What the hell did you do?" She snapped.

"Speech"

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
11-07-2019, 06:09 PM (This post was last modified: 11-07-2019, 06:10 PM by Sirius.)

After his argument with Io, he slept fitfully, refusing herbs no numb the pain, and feeling every bit of the fire in his leg. It left him often pale-faced and shaking, but he was a stubborn old bastard, and he ignored it with a fierce savergy. The nasty break had punctured his skin, and the wound of its exit still remained. The broken leg, held in a cast, was all but useless and he could do nothing more then hobble with it.

Still, he had conducted lessons for his pupils, and talked over with Deathbelle plans for supplies and keeping the great gear of the Empire moving. What time he was forced to spend idle, he hated. His nightmares were stronger than ever, and what little bits of sleep he was able to catch were riddled with them.

Lost in his world of misery, he almost didn’t notice Zee’s appearance. He had expected her to keep away, and would startle, surprise, at seeing her in his den entrance. He paused, captivated by the light bathe before him. She was a sight for sore eyes, more so than he could ever admit. He looked longingly at her, but it was clear from her tone that her anger was yet to abade. “I decided there was only one sure way to take a holiday.” he said, voice dry as could be as he met the icy, angry stare of his blue eyed Wife.

"Speech"

Zeitgeist

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
11-08-2019, 02:46 PM

Her titan's equally cold retort brought a scoff from Zee's small form. At the sound of his voice her gaze softened, her heart squeezing painfully. She'd missed him more then she knew, and with a soft sigh she started forward towards him. His injured leg was outstretched and in a cast so she gave it ample room to move comfortably. Instead she moved to lay on his other side, flopping her head down upon his uninjured leg. "You know, I wanted a honeymoon not a stay-at-home vacation." She joked quietly. There was no way he could take her traveling the lands now, it looked like their plans would be interrupted a fourth time. "I'm serious though, what did you do? Another two on one melee or something?" Her titan was known for his ability to be reckless in his protectiveness. Perhaps he'd hurt himself defending Io, or fighting wolves at their borders.  

"Speech"

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
11-08-2019, 04:50 PM
He let out a slow breath, it seemed zee was willing to speak to him at least. For that he was grateful. A part of him had worried that his next conversation with Zee would be her telling him she wanted him no longer. In his fear, he had even chased Io away, his grumpy demeanor too much for the healer to put up with. He had been a miserable ass that no with to spend time with, none of that anger showed now, not with Zee beside him, sounding almost like she was ready to forgive him. She rested her head against his leg, and he wearily, hesitant, leaned his own head against her. Her fur was soft, and it smelled like home. He hadnt realised just how much he had come to rely on her steady presence beside him.

"I was doing some reconnaissance. I misjudged my footing and fell through an old structure, my leg got caught and my full weight leaned against it before it broke, sending me crashing to the earth" he explained, keeping his voice nmtter of fact as he explained the horrific accident that had done what no wolf in Boreas had managed.

"Sorry about the honeymoon" he said, surprised she still wishes to go on it with him, and equally annoyed he couldn't do so. He would have promised her anything in that moment to keep her.