Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
11-07-2019, 08:22 PM
Her mind had been a flurry, her grief washed away by Io’s presence. She felt free and awake, brave and fearless. She’d also been doing a lot of thinking about Sirius and Zeitgeist and the distance between herself and the two wolves who had once been so close to her. For so long they’d been only a few strides away, and she knew that she took them for granted. She took advantage of them, and she had much to take back.

She had something to propose as well. She couldn’t in good conscious take her warlord’s children. The thought of enslaving Zee’s puppies made her stomach roll. If they wished to take up positions next to her children they would do so willingly or not at all. Even through all this she was no saintly woman. She wanted to see Sirius and Zee happy, but she still desired the feeling for herself as well.

With her mind refreshed, and her heart steeled she would take a new idea to the two she cared about most. She didn’t want there to be distance between them. She didn’t want to lose the closeness she had to them. Deathbelle might not have entertained the thought had Iolaire not opened up her eyes. The fog held her tightly, but she needed to escape. She needed to try for what she wanted, but that didn’t mean she would succeed.

Deathbelle took a deep breath and steeled herself for rejection, the idea was a long shot, but maybe the suggestion would pull them together once more. Dainty paws carried the Empress to her once servant’s den. Now they had risen to equality, now Sirius couldn’t reject her any longer. Politely she stopped at the entrance and called out invitingly. ”Seer? Zee?” Her heart beat loudly in her chest, if anything she was tenacious. Deathbelle knew what she wanted, but she couldn’t be sure she would be given it.

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
11-07-2019, 08:30 PM
Sirius was just happy to have Zee back. He knew it had been a close thing there, his high spirited love had some very strong opinions of her own. In the end, it was decided that he could not mistreat a slave without talking through his game plan with her first. That way she could amend his plan into something fair, and give him an insight into the human condition.

He wanted to hold her tight, but didn’t want to overdo it, so when Death came to the den, he would beside Zee, but not holding onto her, his lame leg spread out before him in as comfortable position as he could manage.

“Death? Is this about the stores?” he asked, fighting a yawn as he lifted his head from his lap, and offered his Empress a cautious smile. He had no doubt Zee would invite the Empress into the den, and he left that to his Wife, to whom most such matters of chivalry would fall to.

Zeitgeist

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
11-07-2019, 08:44 PM

She wasn't sure how fully she'd forgiven her husband for his ridiculous antics, but it didn't seem fair to hold them against him when nature herself saw to it he was punished. It wasn't hard to imagine how difficult being bedridden was for the titan who prided himself on his raw strength and while Zee was not the one to make him lame she could accept it as enough of a punishment on its own. She lay beside him - giving him and his injury enough room to be comfortable - and said little.

A familiar voice called out at the den and the new queen's ears perked intently. She got to her feet as quickly as she could manage, shaking off the dust that had settled onto her pelt. For a moment she considered chiding her husband for not standing as well at the empress' approach, and then she remembered his leg and decided he was allowed to ignore the basic rules of respect for the now. "Come in." Her soft voice called out to the woman, a smile upon her face. "You know you don't need to ask, this is your home too." Everything they had or ever would have forever would belong to Deathbelle first and foremost, and any conquering they were to do would always be in her name.

"Speech"

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

Promptober 2019
11-07-2019, 09:01 PM
She was greeted opening, Zee being the one to welcome her inside, mentioning the place was her home as well. Belle barely held a blush as the thought of her words to come, but she tried to stay focused. She didn’t hesitate to cross the threshold, a subtle smile on her features as she met Zee standing, and offered the she wolf an affectionate nuzzle to her cheek. ”No, Sirius.” She assured him as the Empress made herself comfortable, suddenly feeling nervous. Was she foolish to even try?

”I want to talk about our deal.” She started, her lilac gaze making attempt to catch both of their eyes. ”I realized I could never ask you to do that to your children. Especially now with your new positions.” She hoped the start would ease her new request. ”No matter what you say next they will have their freedom.” She assured them as she took in a soft breath and exhaled the last bit of her inhibition. ”Instead, I would seek to join in your marriage.” Adrenaline raced through her veins, completely unsure how the pair would respond. Deathbelle knew she would never ask them to separate for her. She loved them deeply, and only wanted to see them happy. This was her last effort to hold onto the Warlord that always had her heart, and be beside the woman who became her heart.

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
11-07-2019, 09:07 PM
Zee got to her feet quickly, perhaps forgetting for a moment that she was not the Empress’s handmaiden anymore. Or, perhaps her respect for the woman was too high, even as a Queen in her own right. Sirius himself would have bowed to the woman he considered his Master, but his leg didn’t make any such actions easy at the moment.

As expected, Zee invited the Empress into the den, and the woman entered without hesitation. Sirius was surprised by the hesitation he could read in her face, and sat up a little straighter, preparing himself for bad news. His leg was saw, but it was starting to support small amounts of his weight. If he had to fight, he could do so. Hell, he could probably take down whatever came after them, at the cost of himself.

He was caught by surprise as she mentioned instead their ‘deal’ it took him a second, but he realised he meant their pups. His confusion growing, he leaned a little closer, careful of his leg as he listened. Relief filled him - he hadn’t wanted to give his children up as slaves, and especially now that he was a leader, was grateful that Deathbelle was giving this gift. ‘Instead, I would seek to join your marriage’ hsi thoughts ground to a halt, and he stared open mouthed at the Empress, with absolutely nothing going on between his ears. He was caught so surprised, he had absolutely nothing to say.

Zeitgeist

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
11-08-2019, 02:34 PM

As Deathbelle came closer to offer her a nuzzle, Zee could feel the nervousness within her friend's form. The Empress' heart was pounding away in her chest and the atmosphere around them took on a quality that the new queen couldn't quite put her finger on. Tension? Fear? She returned the nuzzle gently, though there was concern in her eyes when their friend sought to meet her gaze. What was going on?

Zee was not left wondering long, and the conversation quickly shifted to address their future children. At the mention of their deal, Zee's own heart sped. Very recently she had decided that they she could not let herself carry her warlords' children until his sleep issues were settled, and even acquired from Io a method of birth control to ensure it would not happen accidentally. Was Deathbelle about to tell them they'd waited too long and she wanted her payment sooner rather then later? Her small legs began to shake and she glanced at her husband, seeking comfort in his face.

Her reassurance came shortly after, a promise that the children would not be taken from them when the time came. Zee's brows furrowed in confusion, uncertain why their empress would want to free them of the one condition she'd had in letting the two become mates. Was she changing her mind? Their earlier conversation flooded into Zee's mind, remembering laying beside her friend in her den as she spoke of still loving Zee's husband. She struggled to find words, and in the silence Deathbelle continued.

At first, Zee was sure she'd heard wrong. The small wolf took a step back - her legs still shaking - and sat upon the dirt. After a long moment, she turned towards her husband. He looked just as stunned as she felt, thought it didn't appear he'd be speaking up in response anytime soon. She looked back towards Deathbelle, eyes wide and confused. "I-." Her voice felt wrong, and she swallowed hard before starting again. "I don't know what to say." One more look towards the titan, and then a pleading whisper. "Sirius?" Hopefully her husband would have some more eloquent words for them both.

"Speech"

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

11-08-2019, 04:39 PM
He might have stayed stunned a while yet, but Zees searching gaze upon him brought him back. He realised he would have to say something for the both of them, and the injured Warlord took a breath. He looked to Deatbelle, seeing her hopeful, weary gaze. He would do much to see her happy, his childhood friend and liege that he had sworn to. He looked back to Zee, seeing her shocked, confused expression. There was one thing he would not give up, not even for Death, and that was his wife.

He let out his breath in a slow exhale, and found some. "Death, do you mind giving me and Zee a moment?" He asked, voice gentle, without any of his moodiness. This was too important for any of his earlier frustration to leak through. "I would offer you our den well we spoke, but..." he looked down to his leg significantly.

He waited a moment for the Empress to take her leave before turning his regard to his Wife. "I chose you, and I will always chose you. I love you, and my idiot head has already almost let me lose you. So, in regards to that, I will defer to you, always my beautiful compass. What should we do?"

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

Promptober 2019
11-09-2019, 06:40 AM
Both wolves seemed more shoked than she had expected, but they also didn't outright deny the Empress her request. Deathbelle offered both a shy smile before she was askes to give them some time. She felt like the third, wheel, as she should. Belle tried to shake off the feeling of shame for even suggesting the possibility.

Seer and Zee were both sweet, but they looked to each other for the answer. "Take your time, dearhearts." She offered them gently, thinking better of a goodbye nuzzle she made a graceful exit. "Call for me," She told them hesitantly and with one more glanxe allowed them their discussion.

Zeitgeist

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

11-16-2019, 04:34 AM

Zee remained in stunned silence as Sirius asked for the two of them to have a moment to themselves. It was almost as if he was considering her request, but wasn't that ridiculous? Sharing in their marriage? Her brows furrowed in confusion, her ears flattening as the insecurity threatened to take her over. When their empress left them, Sirius turned towards her with his own questioning glance. "As wonderful the sentiment is, this is not something I want to decide myself." She told him softly, still struggling with the sudden request. "I love you, and I am devoted to Deathbelle. I know the three of us have always been close, but..." She turned away from the door and began to pace within the den's confined room. "Where did this come from?" Her voice broke softly and her paws stilled. Zee regarded the floor beneath her, frowning at it's dirt as she thought.

With a sigh she turned back towards her husband. "I love you, and I don't want to share your body with anybody." She knew Sirius' heart would always belong in part to Deathbelle, but since being granted him she'd never had to consider losing the connection they shared. Her paw struck out to kick at the dirt and a small sigh tore from her maw. "I don't know what to say." Soft blue eyes searched his own desperately, begging him to know the answer - what they should say to the woman they both adored.

"Speech"

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

11-16-2019, 04:51 AM
Deathbelle left them, and he faced Zee, coming closer to his wife, and taking a seat before her. His attention clearly on the smaller wolf. Zee called it wonderful, but she also clearly had her doubts. She admitted she didn’t want to share his body with anyone. He leaned forward, resting his head against the side of hers as he thought. “She’s lonely” he said softly, knowing this was the reason. And, Zee and Sirius were the closest to her now that Archon was gone. Yet, here the two were, forming a pack of their own, moving away from her. Perhaps it frightened her, the prospect of losing them both.

“I wouldn’t mind being closer to her, you know she’s my childhood friend, and I hate to see her hurt, but I would not want to give her my body. That is yours, and yours alone.” he paused, still thinking through what Deathbelle had asked of them, and what it might look like. “But having her nearby, curled up with you, safe and happy, is an idea I am not wholly against. But… I am your husband, and I am possessive. I want you to be mine. the last word was said with a bite. He had never exactly been quiet about his possessive streak. “If you can think of a safe dynamic that allows her to share in our comfort, but not my body, or for her to be to you what you are to me… then I would not be opposed to the idea. I will always have a love for her, but it is not, and can never be, the love I feel for you. You are the one I chose, my Wife, my Queen, and my equal in all things.”

Zeitgeist

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

11-23-2019, 04:43 AM

Zee scoffed softly, her tail curling to wrap around her body protectively as she sat upon the dirt floor. It was an impossible question, an impossible decision. Sirius was quick to defend their empress' train of thought, and Zee knew he was right and it was her loneliness that drove her. "Safe dynamic." She parroted back to him, ears falling flat to press against her skull. "I just told you, I don't want to share your body with anyone. That's my safe dynamic. Though good luck telling anyone that they're welcome to join our marriage but without those benefits." She sighed again, her eyes fluttering shut. Insecurity gripped at her at the thought of sharing her husband, even with the only other wolf she truly loved. "I cannot say no to her, I love her too much for that. We owe it to her to do what we can to fill the void Archon has left." 

A million questions swirled in her mind - where would she stay? They lived in separate packs now, would Deathbelle ask them to dissolve the armada? Would she want Sirius' children to raise beside her own? Who would warm her bed, and how could they keep hearts from breaking and emotions from running rampant? "Call for her, if you'd accept her proposal. I'm not opposed." Zee wasn't fully sure if she was being entirely truthful; a part of her did oppose to the idea, however another part of her was not opposed at all and the mixture of feelings confused her. "I still don't know what to say to her, but I know you'll find the words. You've always been good with her." 

"Speech"