Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
11-08-2019, 11:40 AM (This post was last modified: 11-20-2019, 11:54 PM by Recluse.)

After meeting with her sister, after speaking with her she knew it was time. She'd been lurking just beyond the borders in the cave for long enough now. Under the cold light of the moon the specter approached the land her extended family had evacuated to. She stopped only a hair width from the scent border.

Her father had abandoned his throne, leaving not only a hole in her life but, she assumed, in the leadership of her family. She had declared himself his heir, with Banshee more interested in the pack she'd called the Armada Recluse knew it was her duty to take up her father's crown. Or at least that's what she believed. So it was with confidence that she tipped her head back to call for whoever it was that could usher her into the fold.

"Speech"

[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
11-09-2019, 06:20 PM
The voice was familiar, much like Banshee’s. Deathbelle perked her mismatched ears and pushed herself to her paws. She ruled the night, though not as heavily affected by the sun thanks to the positioning of the alabaster waves that raced over her body. The call was quick to focus her attention and Deathbelle loped easily to greet the yearling. There was no doubt in her mind that this was Hannibal’s daughter and Ban’s sister.

She offered a small nod of her head in acknowledgement of her heritage. She wondered for a moment if the girl knew anything about her father’s disappearance. ”Greetings, young Klein.” She offered kindly. ”I am the Empress Deathbelle, what do you seek here?” She asked, wondering if the girl was coming home.

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.

Recluse

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
11-13-2019, 11:35 PM (This post was last modified: 11-20-2019, 11:55 PM by Recluse.)

Recluse would not be left waiting long, a black and white woman would arrive to welcome her and the girl was certain she recognized her from the very brief stint she'd been in the pack. The woman offered a name and Recluse couldn't help the toothy grin that sprang to her lips, so this was her... the one who'd raised the empire in her father's stead, who'd never wavered in their destiny. A worthy leader, a worthy teacher to help her ascend to her own throne.

"Recluse Klein." She said, dipping her head and flourishing her paw in a bow. "I have come to claim the throne my cowardly father ran from." She did not expand further, she had no intention of taking the pack from her aunt but also didn't particluarly care if it came across that way either.

"Speech"

Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

Promptober 2019
11-15-2019, 06:53 PM
The Empress raised a brow at the yearlings bright grin but said no more as Recluse gave her name. Her Klein heritage was glaringly obvious, but Belle was glad she had a name to put to a face. The girl bowed, but also spoke of returning her crown. She didn’t miss what she had to say about Hannibal either, but Deathbelle would ignore it for the moment for manners. The young Klein was not challenging Deathbelle for anything, but that didn’t mean her own children’s future place might not be contested.

Recluse could pull off what Hannibal had been unable to. Maybe she would rise another pillar for the Empire to rest upon. She had good blood and determination, making it not at all beyond the realm of belief. ”Welcome home, my niece.” She offered with a subtle nod and amused smirk. ”And indeed you shall. Come under my wing, dearheart. You’ll have your kingdom soon.” Deathbelle promised, standing back to allow Recluse to enter the Ashen Empire. ”Where are you starting your journey, Recluse? Are you a soldier, priestess, Scout perhaps?” She asked curiously as she ushered her in.

Recluse

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Pride - Bisexual
11-20-2019, 11:47 PM (This post was last modified: 11-20-2019, 11:56 PM by Recluse.)

Her aunt welcomed her home and the girl felt a gracious smile pulling across her lips, perhaps the first genuine pleasure the girl had felt in a long time. Sure she'd been estatic to see her sister again but happiness was different from the feeling of recogition she was getting from her aunt right now. Deathbelle offered an olive branch and proud as she was Recluse recognized that this was an opportunity she couldn't turn down.

Deathbelle stepped back to give her space to step into her new kingdom. Recluse accepted it, dipping her head graciously. She considered her aunt's question for a moment before responding. "I've always fancied myself a scholar and a warrior." Or brains and brawn as she'd considered it.

"Speech"

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

Promptober 2019
11-21-2019, 08:25 AM
[Image: Kats_Deathbelle.png]

The girl was smart, and smart enough to realize the opportunity her aunt was presenting her. Deathbelle felt her own lips pull back into more of a grin as Recluse took her offer with a smile and crossed the threshold into Ashen. Though Recluse was obviously a proud young thing she didn’t skip out on giving respect where it was due and Deathbelle didn’t miss the humble nod as she pressed further.

”Well, neither skill will be neglected here.” For now she would likely place th egirl in a Noble Solder rank, but she could go to Hela for scholarly lessons. Harbringr and herself could teach her their battle skills. ”For now I’ll rank you as a noble soldier.” She started, lilac gaze watching the girl from the corner of her eye. ”If you excell, as I assume you will, the Samurai rank will be yours quickly.” Then from there the world was her oyster. She could ascend to Daimyo, perhaps even her hand, or perhaps even build another leg of the Empire.