size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantChristmas 2019
11-21-2019, 08:46 PM

Hymn had been trailing after the band, keeping a respectful distance but he was still there, and Eis had seen fit to continue to visit him. He'd taken a cave near the outskirts but clearly still closer to the band than the pack and set about making it a comfortable little place. It wasn't easy, there were few enough prey animals he could catch but with the help of his pretty young friend they'd managed to make a cozy space for the two of them. That was particularly helpful for him as his old bones had started aching on the cold hard ground. But now when they held each other at night he could focus on the calming rhythm of her breath or the tantalizing scent of her fur. The way her form felt pressed against his.

There had once been a point in the man's life he would have said he was looking for something his mother had, was looking for someone to fill the gap left by his last two mates. But though Eis was with him nearly every night he'd grown to accept he was more than happy to simply have her attention. Though he wasn't about to say no to taking their relationship to further the truth was at his age and having been abandoned by his previous wife all he really wanted was to feel wanted... and Eis could easily fulfill that role as things were now.

Hymn was already sprawled away in their shared space, his lids drooping over briliant ceruleans as he patiently waited for the white warrioress to return from whatever task it was she had put her mind to. He wasn't sleeping but the man simply allowed his mind to drift, he was simply happy exsisting in this moment.

—  hymn

I gotta whisper
'cause I can't be too loud

I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3

Eisleif

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
11-21-2019, 09:41 PM
Eisleif was dedicated. However much she had been slacking this winter, but wasn’t that what the market was for? The band made a fortune, they were able to live like kings over the winter. The viking woman had remained all business in the presence of her niece and the rest of the band, it was hard for her to loosen up around them. However, when she shared her nights with Hymn she could relax.

Hymn was the sweetest man she had met, and though they were flirty at times he respected her space when she needed him to. She hadn’t asked, and he didn’t try anything while she had been in heat. Eisleif wouldn’t bear her children out of wedlock, and though old there was still a chance Hymn could sire many more litters. The Finnvi woman was taking things slow for the most part, but being disciplined enough to resist nature she couldn’t help but make her choice. He was loyal, he’d proven that by simply being so close for so long.

Though the band had its riches Eisleif wasn’t about to allow herself to get out of shape, the woman worked hard that day. The herds were moving, she didn’t know if it was because of more or less volcanic activity but they weren’t remaining still to bear their young. Many were being left behind, helpless for the taking. After a day of gathering young animals and finding a way to corral them Eisleif was eager to return to the nest that she and Hymn created. She could deal with the newborns tomorrow, the strong would survive, the ones that did not would make a great breakfast.

Slipping into the den she found Hymn already comfortable inside. She couldn’t help but smile warmly as she settled in close beside him. There were rarely any words needed between them and Eisleif didn’t change that as she sighed heavily and leaned into his side. Her hard work obvious in her dirty toes and bloody claws.

Hymn

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

11-22-2019, 12:42 AM

Hymn didn't fail to notice Eisleif entering the den, though he didn't open his eyes yet. The sound of her pawsteps and her now intimatly familiar scent told him all he needed. Then the warm feeling of her frame pressing into his drew him to slowly open his eyes. Gazing on the young woman with a soft affection. He leaned towards her and nibbled gently and playfully at the base of her nearest ear.

Hymn shifted gently so that he was holding Eisleif as much as he could, winding his forelimbs around her torso so that they lay right next to her own. It wasn't exactly an easy feat to manage, she was every so slightly taller than he was but if nothing else Hymn was determined to offer her what physical affection he could while he still could. He also didn't fail to notice the signs of her hard work but he had little to say about it. It was one of the things he loved about her so much, his own work ethos had never been quite admirable but he couldn't help feeling proud that she was so devoted to her jobs.

"Hmmm." Hymn hummed, a simple sound of his pleasure, of his contentment. He moved his face to gently nose at the base of her neck and gently nip at her scruff in a playful teasing.

—  hymn

I gotta whisper

I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3

Eisleif

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
11-23-2019, 03:40 PM
He might not have been asleep like she first thought, his bright blue eyes opened slowly. The feeling of being adored wasn’t one she thought that she would get used to. Not that Eisleif would complain either, she silently reveled in it. She did voice her opinion when it came to teeth on her ear, he didn’t hold back on teasing her when he could. She whined softly in mock protest but grinned unabashedly.

Then he was holding her, his limbs wrapped around her. She was slightly taller, but he was heavier built. They fit together nicely, and Hymn made his enjoyment just as obvious. He continued to tease her with teeth at her skin and sweet rumblings in his chest. ”Hello to you too.” She returned softly, pressing her features into the thick fur of his neck. She breathed in his musky scent and relaxed into his embrace. She took in another deep breath and let the exhale out as a soft sigh.

Hymn

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

12-10-2019, 06:49 PM

"Hmmmm, yes hello." He rumbled almost sleepily, it was a sensation he wasn't unfamiliar with. Feeling more like he was in a trance than anything else, bewitched by the simple pleasure of the warrior woman. It was the feeling he'd had for Canticle's mother, for Oria, for the mothers of all his children. But he knew more than ever now that the feeling, while nice did not mean that the connection would last. Obviously not. Lust was hardly love.

That was something he wasn't certain about, he certainly held affection for Eisleif, and he was actually almost certain he had a budding love for the woman but he wasn't certain that was in the cards for them. He arched his neck as the woman pushed her face into his, humming softly in contentment. He certainly had things he wanted from the woman, some part of him wanted one more litter, one last chance at fatherhood and he wanted to give Eisleif a chance at being a mother if that was what he wanted. Their children would not be like his past ones, they'd be warriors, strong and independent and beautiful just like their mother. But he also didn't want to move through improper channels, but he was old, he could see the end of his life creeping upon him, and had little else to offer her beyond his own companionship.

"Rough day?" He asked softly, lay a few gentle kisses along the top of her head.

—  hymn

I gotta whisper

Eisleif

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
12-13-2019, 09:18 PM
They were too old for games, but neither wolf had vocally suggested the next step. They were close, their tangled legs and mixed fur evidence of that, but where would this lead? She wasn't getting any younger, and there was no other word of Hjarrandi members wedding and making more little vikings. He cared for her, and his affection was freely given. Hymn kissed the top of her head and she closed her eyes contentedly while enjoying his affections.

He asked politely about her day and she sighed heavily against him, melting further into his embrace. ”Long.” She wouldn’t describe it as rough, she did enjoy the work. It kept her moving though, and that was good for her. The viking woman smiled softly as she lay in his arms, contemplating how far they had come.

She blinked open bright blue eyes to gaze up at Hymn as he held her. Was this was happiness was? She never imagined herself falling in love, but being with Hymn was comfortable and easy. ”And yours?” She asked curiously, reaching up to return his kisses to his jawline.