Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
11-14-2019, 02:45 AM
Recluse had gotten curious about the pack she'd heard about, the one her sister had mentioned. So she'd gone to look at the place itself, she knew that the alpha was supposedly moving between the lands he'd claimed and the place that Ashen was staying but she didn't particularly care if she ran into him or not. She was simply curious.

Though she had some doubts about any wolf who wasn't a Klein being given the leash to run even an auxiliary pack. The girl didn't know the history of this man nor did she particularly care. Still, clearly there was something about him that had made some of her family trust him... Recluse couldn't speak to the validity of her Aunt's tastes but she did trust Banshee's judgment.

The closer the girl got to the volcano the more ash started to cling to her fur and her lungs. She couldn't understand why he'd be choosing to return to these lands right now Recluse could not fathom. She wandered along the plains, not really caring if she was technically trespassing or not.

Speech

Art by Vethysnia
[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.