Ardent

Administrator

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
11-20-2019, 09:31 PM (This post was last modified: 11-20-2019, 11:19 PM by Nyx.)
Site Revamp

Ardent has a fresh new look.. no other explanation needed. ;) Enjoy the revamp and all the neat features we've snuck in!

Just a couple quick notes:

- You can now easily stylize your own profile. If you currently have your own formatting in your profile (between style tags), you'll want to go ahead and remove it and utilize the new profile fields as soon as possible! If you notice weird coding in your profile, this might be why, so please check it out before reporting it as broken!
- Profile fields that aren't filled out will no longer display on profiles.
- Some table codes might need to be altered to work properly.
- More skins will be coming in the future, but currently this is the only one available for use.

Don't message me directly with issues. Please post all issues and concerns below, and feel free to ask any Questions in Discord!

Theory

Avalon
Healer

Master Fighter (250)

Master Healer (240)

An icon representing the specialty Fertile Fertile

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Xarae

Pride - BisexualSamhain 2022WealthyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
OverachieverCritical Attack!VolcanoLegendaryCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
11-21-2019, 09:17 AM
Make profile backgrounds extend to the top menu? Right now there is a gap that is part of the menu field. It's an editable field on user cp modification but looks garbage if you put the same image there see here and here for an example of trying to put the same bg image into the header field

Valentine

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
11-23-2019, 11:49 AM
Maybe change the descriptors (headers? whatever they are...) from bottom right to top left or top center since we read from left to right, top to bottom? The way it is now you don't see what something is until you get to the bottom of it (which can be a ways for things like personality and description on profiles) which isn't a problem per se but it doesn't flow well. Just my thoughts! <3

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
12-02-2019, 12:30 AM
this appears when I full edit and then preview a post.

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Zeitgeist

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
12-06-2019, 05:30 PM
I've really been trying to get used to it, but my biggest thing I can't seem to get over on the site is the character panel colors on the left. I get that it is pack colors and it's a very cool idea and easy to see at a glance, but at many points it is INCREDIBLY jarring. When you scroll low enough for it to fade to grey it looks better, but at full saturation I can't get over how stand-out it is. It also is making me hate most of my avatars, as any transparency on the avatar is automatically colored in that pack color which is making for some weird avatar clashing. I don't know if it's just me, but had to say something because it drives me batty.

Here are some of what I mean.

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.

Tsunami

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Samhain 2022Pride - Bisexual1KValentines 2020
12-07-2019, 01:58 PM
Paragraph tags appear to be doing some wonky things in some threads, I've noticed it only seems to happen in threads where someone is using stylized fonts in their tables. Starting a sentence with <*p> will make the first letter of the next paragraph stylized, even if the table you're using doesn't have that kind of coding. Visual example, but I've noticed that if you remove the paragraph tags and just manually add the spacing with the space bar this problem doesn't appear to happen. Here's the same thread without the paragraph tags.

Further examples: Table testing, note the S on Speech and also the table above this one does use a stylized font. Here's the same table in my storage thread with the paragraph tags intact, notice it's not doing the same thing.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.