Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
11-25-2019, 01:53 PM

Sirius' broken leg had put another halt on their honeymoon plans and the navigator in Zee was quite annoyed. While kept as a slave in Ashen she'd had little opportunity to roam and explore, and now that she was a Queen she'd been promised that she could see the world and it's many lands. Though she'd forgiven her husband for his idiocy, she still felt time away from him was a necessity. With his treatment of Balsam and then the unexpected proposal from Deathbelle there was too much to deal with inside pack lands. She'd made sure the borders were well protected by their few warriors, and then took a personal day to see the world herself.

She knew she couldn't go too far, so Zee moved west to the areas around Ashen's empire to begin with. The land here was green and bright even with the volcano's aftermath. She'd known Io needed herbs to build a garden with, and with how fertile this earth seemed Zee figured it'd be a good a place as any to start. However she knew very little about herbology and healing, and the new queen had a permanent confused furrowing of her brow as she surveyed the grassy plains. She didn't move to collect anything, merely weaved between the plants and studied them carefully.

"Speech"

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.