ardent

Journy

A journey for Grim

Lady Silver

gems
size
build
player
11-25-2019, 03:17 PM (This post was last modified: 11-25-2019, 03:24 PM by Lady Silver.)
Alone I wander through the barren icy plains my thick black fur keeping me warm as I continue to find a spot to rest, Were will I go in order to find myself in a caring pack, hope is the only thing I know to keep close to my heart, the permafrost made crossing the area tricky, not able to go too fast or to slow.
Now is my time to seek a mate along with a pack, but at what cost can I hope to achieve this small feat,
only time will tell, as I creep under a small worn cave hidden under logs and ice, a scent of a mother hare was here a long time ago, but now I will use this small den for now.
Will I wake to find what I am looking for, or will the harsh world keep me hidden forever, shutting my amber eyes to this thought I fall into a deep sleep, like an escape from reality as the heavy snowfalls down from the grey sky keeping the snowy plains freezing everything it touches.
Grim~
[Image: f227b5d7e3daeb22971c35e822886c38.jpg]

Nyx

Loner

Beginner Fighter (0)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
-
build
-
player

ContributorPride - PansexualEaster 2022Rapid Poster - SilverToys for Tots
12-01-2019, 04:15 PM
Hey there! This is a lovely post, but sadly to begin your journey on Ardent you need to fill out your profile and post the appropriate form in this forum.

I recommend checking out the Guidebook, particularly the 'Getting Started' section as well as the 'New Member Checklist'. Let me know if you have any questions!