Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
12-03-2019, 04:57 PM
After spraining his leg, he hadn’t gotten a chance to find Deathbelle, so he was grateful when he caught her scent on the wind and knew she was coming to see him. He and Zee had talked over Deathbelle’s proposal , and after reaching not so much a decision but terms, he had sought out Deathbelle but she had gone. He knew the Empress had left to give them a chance, but he worried she had left feeling dejected.

He pulled himself into a sitting position, careful of both his broken leg, and his sprained one, as he waited for Deathbelle to poke her head into the den. “Come in” he said gently, and waited to see if she would comply. Once she had walked through the den, petite frame dwarfed by the entrance he had built to fit his height and Zee’s antlers. He smiled at the woman, small of frame, and tall of stature. He did not know what she would think of what he had to say, but he would tell her regardless, and she could make an informed decision.

“Death, I was hoping you would come by”
"Speech"

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
12-03-2019, 05:33 PM
She’d spent too long away from Sirius and Zeitgeist. Partially she’d avoided the oasis because of her own duties, her children were getting closer to a year old and there was much preparation to be done if the pack was to make their return home or to new lands. The second and main reason was that she was nervous. Deathbelle didn’t know what would be said, she had certainly surprised them with her proposal. Their faces when she left them that day…

She hadn’t wanted to face the fact that she should have never asked to begin with. She was doing exactly what she chastised Io for though, she was making them worry needlessly. With much pre emptive pep talk Belle made her way to Siriuss den. He invited her inside and she made her way within slowly.

A nervous half smile played at her features as Sirius smiled warmly at her. Deathbelle tried to relax into the easy relationship she had with him, but it was difficult with everything hanging over their heads. ”How are you doing?” She started while coming to rest at the ground in front of him. Cautiously skirting the topic she’d last left him with.

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
12-06-2019, 12:56 AM
“I’m gettin by” he said, admitting a touch impatience in his tone with a smile. She didn’t come sit beside him, but that was okay. He could read her nervousness in her posture, and knew what was on her mind. “Me and Zee, we did talk it over” he said, knowing they would all be better off by not beating around the bush. “And at the end of the day, we love you, very much” was that the first time he had admitted to loving her outloud? He always tried to avoid saying it, first because he knew he was not good enough for her, and then not to hurt her one he and Zee had found each other.

“We want to give you a place beside us, to allow you into our den, and share in the comforts of our presence. In truth, I can think of nothing more relaxing than having all I love under one roof - but in order for it to work as something more, we would need ground rules, the line in the sand of what we can live with.” he explained, his voice gentle. “At the end of the day, Zee is my wife, and you are my Empress, so what kind of dynamic does that leave us with? Would you share a meal with us, sleep beside my wife, and see where this takes us? Or do you want more than that?” Sirius was content to let things grow naturally, but want did Deathbelle want?

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

Promptober 2019
12-06-2019, 05:28 PM
Sirius gave her an impatient smile as she settled at his paws. Opposite of her approach though Seer was quick to bring up her avoided topic. He had her attention no matter what happened, Belle wasn't sure he'd ever admitted his love for her so brazenly. Her stomach knotted up and her limbs tingled nervously but she was completely still. Mismatched ears perked towards her guardian and closest friend as he spoke kindly. She didn't change her mind as he offered a place in their life.

"I want to apologize for putting such a heavy request at your paws. You and Zee are my heart and soul and i want nothing more than your happiness." Iolaire really had healed her heart no matter what the future held for the two of them. "I would be honored with what you've counter offered." She knew what he was saying subtly. Belle would be able to enjoy their closeness and affection but they would not be husband and wife. "I want to be close to you. To both of you." Again. She felt too keenly the distance grown between them.

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

12-11-2019, 04:25 PM
I don’t fault you for asking, Little Phenoix” he said, a fond smile playing on his titan lips as he pulled himself a little closer. He ignored the aching of his mostly healed leg as he placed his head on the ground before her, looking up at his Empress with a smile. “I’ve always wanted to make you happy, and always feared I would be your misery.” he said softly, thinking of long nights as her guard, tossing thoughts back and forth as she had made her attraction to him known. Never had he been worthy, not as a slave, another cog in the great wheel of the Empire.

Now he was a King, one who owed sovereignty to the Empress. He would always be below her in the hierarchy, that was right and gave logic to his world. It was where he wanted to be, but he was a slave no longer. He loved Zee, the Queen at his side, who would always be his wife, but he loved Deathbelle to. What she had asked of them… it gave them a glimpse of the perfect world. Would it ever work? He didn’t know, but he was willing to try.

He leaned a little closer, kissing the paw of his Empress, something he had done many times before, and there was a hint of his old humor in his eyes as he looked up to his Empress. “You rise from the Ashes of all the world has thrown at you, be and Zee, we are honoured to have you in our lives.”

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

Promptober 2019
12-11-2019, 06:10 PM
Sirius didn’t blame her, but Deathbelle still didn’t feel right about her request. The way he responded and they answered told her everything. She would never be a real member of the marriage, she would forever be the third wheel and never accepted fully. She didn’t want to make either wolf she adored uncomfortable, and that was all her request would do. ”I know, Seer.” She whispered, dwelling in the bittersweet of their long relationship. Belle reached a paw out to cradle his cheek affectionately.

He kissed her paws and told her how honored he and his wife were to have her in their life. The Empress smiled, and she was starting to lose the sadness in it. Iolaire was a blessing and she helped Deathbelle through the difficulties of her life when she couldn’t get through on her own. She could look at Sirius again and see her friend, and not what had been taken from her. ”Only because I have dear friends like the two of you to hold me up.” She leaned forward and nuzzled his cheek lovingly.