size
Small
build
Light
player
Acacia

Silver Medal 2020Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
12-10-2019, 06:22 AM
Always having been interested in relics of the past, Iolaire had been told of an island with one of the strange structures upon it. So of course she wasted no time in making her way to it. She always found treasures in places like this. Things that others might have missed simply because they didn't see their potential. The tiny healer, crafty as she was, saw use in many things. She was thoroughly intrigued by her hunt ahead and her slender body thrummed with anticipation.

Okay, so she'd had to make a small swim to get to the island. That was pretty unpleasant. The dark fae sat on the shore, soaking wet. She'd shaken out her thick pelt several times, but there was nothing aside from the sun that would rid her of the moisture. Placing her mostly empty pack upon a rock, the dainty woman sprawled out in the sun, intent on drying completely before she proceeded with her quest. It wouldn't do to go inside while wet. Who knew what sort of odd molds and things might stick to her. Yuck.
Io has a dwarf caribou companion and a snow leopard companion. Assume they aren't with her unless stated otherwise.

Medea

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
12-12-2019, 05:08 PM

Medea had taken to prowling in whatever shelters she could find, she'd spent the last day or two in this one. With her family and pack seemingly dissapeared into thin air she had little else to do beyond trying too eak out her time hunting or exploring. She was visibly more rundown than the princess had ever been. Her pelt was unkempt but she didn't appear particularly emiciated though. If there was anything the woman was good at it was feeding herself, though anyone who knew her would notice she was a bit skinner than usual.

A reached her within her glass cavern and Medea frowned. It was a wolf she'd never met. A woman who was wearing a familiar scent... The Beaufort princess made her way to the mouth of her temporary shelter, picking up her pace as she went. She had so many questions for the stranger that smelled of the pack that had taken over her brother's lands. She stopped at the mouth of the abandoned building, watching the woman with an impassive gaze, unable to bring herself to make any noise to announce herself.  

speech think action
Art by Naiterion
[Image: HIxq34g.png]
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3

Iolaire

Somnium

Master Healer (250)

Master Intellectual (250)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Acacia

Silver Medal 2020Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
12-13-2019, 08:40 AM
Though she hadn't necessarily been looking in the direction of the structure, movement within was caught out of the corner of one green and gold eye. A small skull turned, bringing both vibrant orbs to rest upon the mouth of the building. A wolf stood there. A big wolf. Great. Iolaire hoped that they were friendly. Well... there was no going back now. The damp healer rose to her paws. She gave her body another shake, sending more water every which way. Onyx, ash and snow fur stuck out in spikes at all angles.

Sliding back into her pack, dainty paws brought the small woman closer. "Fine day, is it not?" She was little and charming. Not made for eating. Behind the woman, a thick, foxlike tail swished back and forth. "I didn't know that someone lived here. I came to explore the place, but if this is your dwelling, that would be rude, wouldn't it." It was a statement, not a question. Haunches folded and the little lady sat. "My name is Iolaire."
Io has a dwarf caribou companion and a snow leopard companion. Assume they aren't with her unless stated otherwise.