Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
12-19-2019, 10:02 PM
He knew she spoke the truth, and he agreed with her. He wouldn’t let his little sister go, and Deathbelle wouldn’t ask for her. He pressed a little harder, asking after the results of the two living in separate packs. Belle shifted her features away from his blue eyes, her own closing as her face fell. ”She is where she belongs.” Her voice was warm, she cared deeply for Iolaire. The safest place for her was beside Sirius. Besides, the Warlord was practically an extension of herself. ”You should probably know,” she started hesitantly, the regret in her voice difficult to disguise. ”We..” there was no ‘we’ anymore. ”We are just friends, now.” It was difficult to admit, being with Io had been blissful and easy.

”Well, no.” She told him, he certainly shouldn’t give up yet. ”I wouldn’t worry until after you’ve tried through her season.” Belle offered her support, knowing this conversation wouldn’t have happened between the two of them before Iolaire. Belle wouldn’t have been able to handle it then. ”Or for over a year. Whichever comes first.”

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
12-20-2019, 02:14 PM
He was glad she thought so. Sirius didn’t share easily, and when he had found the woman in the aviary he had felt an immediate and deep connection to the woman. Enough so that mere days later they agreed to become like brother and sister. Deathbelle must have felt something similar with the woman, having invited her to her bed so soon after. What was it about Io that was so compelling? And for that matter, Deathbelle. She was easy to love, and ruled with kindness over cruelty.

“Truly, why?” he asked, baffled that the two women had stepped away from each other. Sirius had thought Io was the reason the Empress had decided she didn’t want a place in their marriage.

“Her season isn’t far away” Sirius agreed, when was the first time he had lain with her, had it been out of her season? Perhaps his worries had been for naught. Deathbelle fell pregnant easily, it seemed, but that didn’t mean all women did. “Thanks, Little Phoenix”

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

Promptober 2019
12-20-2019, 05:16 PM
She wouldn’t want to ask Iolaire to choose between herself and Sirius, that had been one big factor in why their relationship hadn’t turned into a real relationship. Io wouldn’t leave Sirius. The dainty healer was also very much a woman, and completely unable to provide the Empress with her much desired next litter. Io was like Sirius in many ways, her possessiveness was one similar trait. She wouldn’t have lingered around as a side piece while Belle found a man to father her children. In short, they weren’t right for each other despite how right it felt to be together.

Deathbelle leaned more heavily into Sirius, already missing his little sister in her arms. Even though their bond was strong it still hurt knowing they had come to the end of their intimate affair. She didn’t hide that fact from her voice either. ”Our paths lead elsewhere.” She offered in simplicity, uncertain if she could speak aloud why she could not have her lover any longer.

He mused lightly at her words and at the very least he seemed soothed for now. There was little reason for the titan to worry yet. ”You’re welcome.” She returned quietly while she wallowed in his warmth.

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
12-21-2019, 09:33 PM
Sirius didn’t want to think he was the reason for the parting between the two woman. He had already kept Deathbelle from happiness enough. It was why he had kept his voice quiet when he found out Death and Io were together. He loved them both, and well he didn’t like sharing either, he realised he would not and could not deny them happiness.

“I’m sorry.” He said simply “If you ever want me to help you carve a new path, let me know. I’m a bit of a bull like that” he said, a hint of a smile on his lips. Once, he had hesitated at hearing they were together. Now, if she asked it of him, he would fight for it, for them.

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

Promptober 2019
12-21-2019, 09:57 PM
Sirius need not worry, he was not in any way the cause of the end in their intimate relationship. Iolaire and the Empress would remain friends, another wolf to rely on and care about. Change was what it was, and though different Deathbelle still loved her. She knew Sirius cared for them both as well, and him keeping his unsettled feelings about them to himself had been appreciated. Belle needed the experience and closeness in the moment, and he allowed her the peace.

Sirius gave his condolences, and made sure that she knew he would help her create the path she wanted, all she had to do was ask it of him. ”I know,” she teased him back as she swam in his thick fur. Deathbelle sighed heavily against him, it wasn’t that she didn’t want to be with Iolaire. She did. Having the woman as her partner wasn’t right for the Empire. She was a stepping stone but would always have a place in the Empress’s heart. ”I”ll keep your offer in mind, hopefully the future is bright.” There was a hint of a smile in her voice. Iolaire helped her learn to love again, and maybe she found the one who she was always meant to be with.

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

12-27-2019, 09:22 PM
“With you, the future will always be bright” The Titan Warlord said, still holding her close, and well she might not be able to see his smile, she should hear it in his tone, as he in turn heard hers. He didn’t know what the future would hold for them, if Deathbelle would find her love, if Sirius and Zee would have children. But, whatever the future brought them, they would face it together.

After a few more moments, the Warlord sighed, and pulled himself to his feet, looking to the delicate Empress as he pulled a little away from here. “I’m getting hungry, would you join me in a hunt, my Empress?” he thought of all the times they had hunted together, or fought in general. She had trusted him to watch her back, to protect her, and he in turn had trusted her.