Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
01-04-2020, 01:35 AM
Sirius has been making his rounds, ensuring everyone was set up and comfortable in their new homes. He had found the new den Resin had made near the Weeping Woods. The scent of his sisters mother was all around its creation. He wondered if Meadow, the softer of the two wolves, was nearby? She was a strange, bubbly, sweet girl, and well he had been a little put off by it at first, it was different now that she was his. They all were, every wolf in this land. They were each of them different, and unique, with one resounding similarity. They were his, and he would protect them.

Afforded some measure of protection and comfort now that she was a part of his pack, Sirius had prepared one of the oxen coats he had hunted and cured recently. The overly large, and fairley fluffy coat would ensure a soft bed in what would be a strange new home for the woman. For either Meadow, or Meadow and her sister, depending on how they shared the den.

He had the coat thrown over his back, and he sat, careful not to dislodge it, and waited for the smaller woman to turn up. He had seen Resin head out on patrol, and didn’t expect to run into her any time soon.

Meadow

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Hermes

Samhain 2022Critical Hit!Beevent1K
01-04-2020, 09:01 PM
The small wolf has wandered a short distance away from the den she shares with Resin. Since she and her sister had joined the pack, Meadow had tried to keep to herself as much as possible. While she had ventured out just a couple of times, the small woman had tried her best not to get in anyone’s way. Everyone had a purpose and job and Meadow was feeling a little lost because she doesn't feel like she has either.

It is no one’s fault but her own and while Meadow would help Resin where she could, she mostly just felt like she was in the way. So today she decided to travel out a little way beyond the den to gather some herbs. She really wants to be healer and herbs are very important tools of the trade. As she trots back toward the den, herbs tucked safely in her bag, the light-colored woman notices someone sitting near it. 

Picking up the pace, she rushes to greet them. When she realizes it is Sirius, surprise settles over her. Is he okay? Since she had met him with Iolaire, the only other time she had seen the man was when they all had packed up and moved here. She knows he is busy and so did not think anything of his absence. It does make her heart happy to see him again and Meadow finds herself smiling as she approaches. 

Coming to a halt before the giant man, Meadow says, “Hello Sir! It is so good to see you again!” Her tail wags lightly as she smiles at him. The term ‘Sir’ is meant as a sign of respect and since the small woman was not sure how she should address the Warlord, Sir seems to be a safe bet. Eyes find the coat upon his back and she exclaims, “Oh! You must be hot! Would you like to come in and have a drink of water?” She motions her head at the entrance of the den and smiles warmly at Sirius. 

Today is going to be a good day.

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
01-04-2020, 09:29 PM
It wasn’t long before the small wolf found her way back to the den. He saw her about the same time she saw him, and waited patiently as she picked up her pace and greeted him. Sirius had been enjoying the clear skies, and the lack of ash in the air. He had spent so much time in this land well the volcano had reigned over it. It seemed rather strange to be breathing in clear, unconstricted air, and to see the open sky. He loved it.

“Hello Meadow, settling in well?” he asked. He hesitated when she invited him inside, He found most den’s cramped for his size, but at least Resin was a rather lofty creature as well. The ceiling was high enough for him that he didn’t need to duck. He shrugged, and followed her inside, it helped his cause, after all.

Once he entered, he took a look around, and found the branch off that lead to Meadow’s room. Perhaps it was a bit presumptuous, but the Alpha didn’t hesitate to step inside, and lay the large coat on the floor. “A bit of comfort for your new home” he explained. Happy to gift such a thing to the Aunt Io clearly adored

Meadow

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Hermes

01-04-2020, 11:25 PM
When Sirius asks if she is settling in well she hastily nods and says, “Oh yes! Everyone is so nice and I am learning about herbs and plants. I want to be a healer someday.” Looking at the den Meadow informs him, “Resin and I built this together. Well, Resin did most of the work, I supervised.” A sage nod and Meadow continues, “It was a very hard job.” She giggles at her joke before taking on a more serious expression and she tells him, “I cannot thank you and Iolaire enough for allowing us to join the pack. I really want to be useful.” With that she leads the way into the den. Meadow takes the herbs out of her bag and moves toward the alcove where the water and bowls are kept.

She watches as Sirius moves off down branch toward her room. Head tilts as quickly puts two bowls and a small container of water in her bag and follows him. Watching him lay the large coat on the floor of her room, Meadow’s mouth fall opens. When he speaks and the realization hits home that the large man has brought this coat just for her… an overwhelming feeling of gratitude sweeps through her. She feels tears sting the back of her eyes and Meadow says, “Thank you so much! I will treasure this.” Words seem to fail her for a moment and all she can do is look at the wonderful gift that has been given to her.

Yet another smile appears as she takes out and puts down the two vessels and quickly fills them with water from the container, the small woman offers one of the bowls to Sirius. Meadow’s room is slightly smaller than Resin’s but there is enough room for him to move about. After taking a deep drink from her bowl, Meadow looks up at the tall man and says, “I cannot thank you enough for this gift. It really means a lot to me. I am very grateful to a part of the pack and if there is anything I can do for you or anyone else, please let me know.”

A brilliant smile graces her lips and she practically beams at him.

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

01-10-2020, 05:11 PM
“Good to hear” Sirius said. He would not have any family member of Io treated badly. He was unsurprised to hear that Resin had built the den, nor was he surprised that she had not asked for his help. He offered it to all members of his pack, an unoccupied den, or his help making something of their own. Resin was accustomed to going at it alone.

The large Oxen coat looked a little comical beside the small wolf, it covered her floor, and she could easily use it as a bed and a blanket in one. When the small healer offered her a drink, he politely accepted, hunching his large bulk over as he leaned forward and took a lick at the bowl.

“All I ask is you learn your trade, and do what you can to assist the Armada. In return, you ask anything of me, and if it’s something I can provide, I will do so. “ he said. looking , if anything, a little embarrassed at her excited thanks

Meadow

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Hermes

01-12-2020, 05:32 PM
Watching Sirius, Meadow wonders if she has misjudged the man. When she met him with Resin that first time, she had thought that maybe he didn’t like her. It happens to her, a lot actually, that her bubbly nature and happy disposition can rub others the wrong way. She does not mean to but it can happen none the less. Sirius had seemed reserved and embarrassed when they first met and the attention would fall to him.

Although, now it is different. Meadow has become a member of a pack. His pack. Well, his and Zee’s pack. That thought brings her such joy. She is a part of something bigger then herself. When Sirius speaks of learning her trade, she nods vigorously. The small woman has already taken steps to learn how to heal others from Iolaire and she has plans to start hunting soon to help provide food for the pack. She says, “Oh I want to learn! Iolaire is showing me some things about how to heal and I will start hunting soon. Maybe Resin will help me with that.”

A thoughtful expression crosses her features as she considers this before quickly adding, “I also have decided I want to learn to fight. I don’t want to be useless if a situation ever arises where that skill is needed.” It is her biggest fear, being useless. Meadow takes another drink before she adds, “Thank you so much. Not just for the oxen coat but for giving me a home.” She is eternally grateful to be here and Meadow hopes that she has conveyed that properly.