gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantChristmas 2019
01-11-2020, 06:07 PM (This post was last modified: 01-26-2020, 12:50 PM by Hymn.)

His small bundle once more lovingly tucked away again, close enough she could grab it but not enough to be obvious. The man settled himself onto the pile of furs he'd taken as his den. His limbs aching slightly from the changing weather and the wandering he'd done earlier to seek out Valkyre and get her blessing.

But now he was ready to pop the question himself, the man sighed as he unfurled his limbs, sprawling onto his side and allowing himself to relax as he waited for the snowy Viking woman to join him as was their habit. Tonight he wanted to make them official.

""

I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3

Eisleif

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
01-20-2020, 07:54 PM
Eisleif was a creature of habit, and despite having her routine she could adapt as needed. As any viking should boast. The Finnvi woman did have her favorite habits, and escaping to the hole that Hymn called his den was her guilty pleasure. Her tall frame slipped into the entrance not surprised to find the man already there.

She couldn’t help the grin that settled over her features as she her eyes adjusted and took him in. He was an aged wolf, but Eisleif had grown comfortable in his presence and enjoyed his company. Eisleif didn’t hesitate to lower her body beside his and press against him in greeting as she normally did. ”Hymn,” she muttered softly as she leaned against his side.

Hymn

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantChristmas 2019
01-26-2020, 01:16 PM

Hymn would not be left to wait for long, the woman appearing just about on schedule. He hmmed in pleasure as she settled beside him, the pair pressed together. "Hello beautiful." He muttered, gently laying kisses along the back of her skull. "Tell me about your day." He said softly, as eager as he was to pop the question he also wanted to enjoy the time they were sharing here, where things were certain and unchanged. He also loved hearing Eisleif talk, he wanted nothing more than to get lost in her voice, in her world. Hymn wound a foreleg over the woman, trying to pull her into himself closer.

There was a nervousness fluttering inside him. He hadn't exactly had the best luck with women in his life, sure he'd had mates before, even a wife but they had all gone, left him. And some part of him was certain there wasn't much of value he could give the snowy warrior, he was old. He likely would not be around for much longer. He would be lying if he said there wasn't a part of him certain she'd refuse him. And then what? Well he didn't really have anywhere else to go, his children were scattered and if she'd still keep him Hymn would still rather spend his last years with someone who at the very least didn't scorn his affections.

""

I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3

Eisleif

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
01-29-2020, 04:44 PM
Hymn was old, and his body didn’t allow him to offer her much besides a warm embrace after a long eventful day. Eisleif was battered and bruised as usual, but total was different. She lost to the yearling fighter at the raid and couldn’t boast individual victory. She felt ashamed, but the embarrassment was less so beside the man. ”You didn’t tell me you were blind.” Eisleif chuckled at his comment about her beauty.

He wrapped his arm around her and as he pulled her closer she let the stress of the days roll off her back. She sighed heavily, but relaxed in his grasp. Her breathing evened and peace took her. ”It was long.” She barely made it to the first round of the raid, she would be ashamed of herself until she could prove herself at the next. ”And yours?” She questioned softly as she felt herself eager to fall asleep inhis arms.