Small
build
Light
player

Halloween 2020 - Haunted House
01-13-2020, 07:36 PM
I'll live inside of my own head
When the time is right again I'll let the sun creep in

She had been been told by Sirius that his wife would be by soon. His pregnant wife. For reasons that she couldn’t quite fathom, those words had almost immediately begun to set her at ease, and his leaving to give her a chance to process everything that had taken place since she was suddenly awoken with him looming over her had also helped. She had curled up in the farthest corner of her room on the thin bedding, and made short work of the rabbit he had left for her, trying to process everything. Despite not being quite as nervous about the Queen’s impending arrival, she still felt anxious. When she had carried such a title, she had known she was nothing more than a slave, but she had known that most Queens held real power. She had no idea what to expect, and the not knowing was enough to make her feel sick. Her front paws began to knead at her bedding as she watched the run that hunt over her door, waiting anxiously. She would have liked to have gotten some rest,  but the anticipation was too great for her to be able to sleep. And it would be rude to sleep when she knew that her superior would soon be in to see her.

"Speech" || Thoughts