gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
01-13-2020, 11:40 PM
Torin gently nosed at the little round ball. The man lifted his head, snorting the smell of metal out of his nose as he did so. He nudged it with his toe, feeling it's cold hard surface tap against his claw, he blinked. It's brilliant bronze glint was bright.

Finally, the man lifted his head, scanning the littered horizon. He had never been here before, despite the proximity to his pack the man hadn't explored this land before. He had kept himself static for a long time. With Derecho gone now... well he supposed he was feeling more adventurous. Or well he was looking for anything to fill that void she'd left.

walk "Talk" think

Table by Asena
Stock from Castlegraphics
[Image: jBaYOuX.png]
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3

Eir

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Trick 2019
01-24-2020, 02:23 PM (This post was last modified: 01-25-2020, 10:38 PM by Eir.)

Traveller of heart , Eir wished to explore, to set free her nomadic spirit. One she maintained dormant within, dormant since the day she took the Lirim's name under her own. And she did miss it, but her sense or responsibility and devotion to her pack made her find a new purpose to her existence. Now all she did was thinking in them, on those who became her new family, maybe not of blood but family of spirit . Yes Lirim had become her family.

And there , her curiosity pushed her forward. Giving her an endless desire to touch , to watch everything. Alll seemed interesting. And there she found something weird, something that seemed sharp.(knife) Sniffing it she wondered what it could be. Her focus was such that She didn't saw her Alpha nearby.

"Hello" | 'Thoughts' | 'Your speech'

[Image: pixel_eir.png]

Eir wears a Santa Claus' coat that has the typical red,white and black colors. She wears it all the time.

Torin

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
01-27-2020, 08:19 PM
Torin slowly became aware of his packmate, at first he was aware of the sounds of someone moving around behind him, and he peeked over his shoulder to see the warrior woman. Eir was seemingly focused on something else and Torin couldn't blame her. This land was covered in unique and mind boggling items, items that defied his own understanding.

The alpha finally abandoned his own small pellet and approached his packmate, peering curiously down at what it was that she was looking at. "What did you find?" He asked, not trying to spook her but also curious and trying to be friendly.

walk "Talk" think

Table by Asena
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3

Eir

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Trick 2019
02-11-2020, 01:50 PM

After a while, she still couldn't figure out what she was seeing. Its aspect was something she has never seen before, and that just fed her curiosity. To the point of wishing to hold it with her jaws. But she wasnt a fool, she wasnt going to just pick something without making sure it was safe. But how to find out? The item had a part made of wood, but the other was of a material she didn't know. It was shiny and with a texture similar to when one a mirror of water, she could see her reflection. She approached her nose and then with a cautious way she would lick the woody part, noticing it felt firm and maybe she could pick it from there? Wood didn't hurt wolves, right? Or that was her opinion. Carefully she would grab it with her jaws, holding it.

But then her alpha approached. She wasnt really expecting to see him there but upon his question, she dropped the knife. So she could speak. "I don't know, I haven't seen anything like this before." She stared around. "I can see more weird stuff around, and I wonder who made them. I don't think a wolf would be capable of doing this. Thought the idea shouldn't be discarded." She commented as cyan eyes were placed upon Torin.

Eir wears a Santa Claus' coat that has the typical red,white and black colors. She wears it all the time.

Torin

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
02-24-2020, 04:41 PM
Eir dropped the shiny object in her mouth and turned to look at him. She posited her confusion about the items littering the ground. He nodded absently as he glanced around at the field for a moment. "It smells a lot like minerals here, maybe most of the items here are made from rocks... to an extent." How he couldn't be certain, he'd seen some more pure metals before of course but he had no idea how one could remove them from the stones they were often found in let alone how to shape them.

"I think you're right though, I can't imagine a wolf alone would be capable of making these, not all of them at least. Maybe with help from more dexterous species?" He knew some wolves kept companions who had strange paws, more capable of holding things than either his or Eir's own paws.

walk "Talk" think

Table by Asena

Eir

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Trick 2019
03-18-2020, 09:31 PM

"It smells a lot like minerals here, maybe most of the items here are made from rocks... to an extent." She calmly nodded as she returned her gaze to the unknown item. "Back to my nomadic life, I used to find weird stuff like this, but it was rare. None of my tribe knew what it was, some tough it could be cursed and others kept them. But for myself never found a need to know about them." She admitted as she looked around once more.

"I think you're right though, I can't imagine a wolf alone would be capable of making these, not all of them at least. Maybe with help from more dexterous species?" "Perhaps some kind of species we don't know off, the world is too big and there may be things we don't know yet." She started to think once again. "Do you think this could be brought with us? Or would it be unwise?" She questioned.

Torin

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
03-30-2020, 08:43 PM
Torin knew enough about the way that some minerals reacted to heat was to change their form, in a way. Obsidean was the one he was aware of but had never seen, same with the prorous rocks fround around the volcano... Eir spoke about her own prior life and Torin found himself listening intently, the young warrior hadn't spoken much about her own history and he couldn't help but feel curious about it though he'd never push her to reveal more than she was comfortable with.

Eir suggested maybe a species they hadn't ever seen before... and Torin couldn't deny that that seemed plausible, even if it made him kind of uneasy. They got to quickly change the subject however and he pondered for a moment. "I don't see why not..." he said, he glanced at Eir. "Got any ideas to do something with them?"

walk "Talk" think

Table by Asena

Eir

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Trick 2019
04-17-2020, 05:46 PM

The casual talk was something she wasn't very used to, she was mostly alone or never shared time with others, even if she wanted. Maybe the context she was born on, limited the friendly interactions she ever had. Nomads didn't have time to play or have a good time when they had to thread between life and death. The harsh lands they traveled in and how competitive it was to get food and endure. And sometimes she was too focused on more serious matters, and respect dictated her life more than anything else.

"I don't see why not..." Torin glanced at her. She glanced back unsure about what else should she say. Again she wasn't good at this. "Got any ideas to do something with them?" "Hmm. Maybe as weapons? Or maybe they could be traded." 'Stupid, that doesn't have a sense at all' She told herself keeping the feelings locked deep in her shell. "Have you come here before?" Finally, she dared to ask something herself. Trying to have the first shot in conversations.

Torin

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
05-04-2020, 11:30 PM
Torin hadn't taken much time to get to know many of his members before this but well, he realized he probably should at least try. Eir had been in the pack for a while now and yet he hardly knew anything about her, though he had no desire to pry into anything she didn't want to share, still he hoped this would help to lay the foundation for a better relationship with his member.

Eir suggested using them for weapons or trading and Torin's brows lifted briefly, he hadn't thought of that! "That's a good idea." He said, turning his gaze towards some of the other bits laying around, he spotted a flat surface but jagged sharp-looking edges and wandered over to it, carefully flipping it over with his front paw. "For instance, if you could lash this to a stick you could use it as a spear, or maybe inlay it in armor to dissuade being grabbed there."

Eir asked if he'd been here before and Torin glanced over at her. "I don't remember if I have or not." Maybe he had? But if so it had been a while and nothing of importance could have happened. "I've heard about it before though. No ones seems to know exactly where anything came from. It's a mystery."

walk "Talk" think

Table by Asena

Eir

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Trick 2019
05-05-2020, 11:22 AM

"For instance, if you could lash this to a stick you could use it as a spear, or maybe inlay it in armor to dissuade being grabbed there." She took brief moments to think about the idea. She had never crafted a weapon, all she always used was just her fangs and tactics but never used additional items. Her clan didn't rely on those just in their own capabilities of sustaining damage and Eir grew up with the traditions. But it didn't mean she could not try someday. Maybe she could learn weaponry crafting and armor too, she would need mentorship at some point but as she didn't want to botter Torin she would leave it to aside for the time being.

"I've heard about it before though. No one seem to know exactly where anything came from. It's a mystery." "I see," She nodded as he spoke. Then she wondered what else she could say or ask. She doesn't want to be disrespectful by asking things she shouldn't, respect was always something she was mindful about. "Mr.Torin, has you been the alpha for long?" She asked, maybe it could be good to know more about the pack's background.

""