gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player

The Ooze ParticipantValentines 2020Critical Fail!Trick 2019
01-19-2020, 04:56 PM
Poem ran. As soon as Sirius was done with her the young Destruction was galloping home. Home. Where Theory was waiting, where Motif and her dad… and memories of her mother. Thoughts of Shaye and what she’d lost were still heavy, but she pushed past the pain and just focused on returning to Abaven as fast as she could.

There were too many miles to count between herself and her family but even though she was exhausted Poem pushed through. Night settled heavily over the territory when Poem’s tall form appeared at the border. She didn’t let it stop her and she raced over and into her home. Tears already fell from her eyes as relief washed over her. ”Theory!” She called out as she tried not to make herself hysterical. ”Motif! Tato…” She cried as she continued forward, wanting nothing more but those three wolves surrounding her.

Theory

Avalon
Healer

Master Fighter (250)

Master Healer (240)

An icon representing the specialty Fertile Fertile

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Xarae

Pride - BisexualSamhain 2022WealthyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
OverachieverCritical Attack!VolcanoLegendaryCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
01-22-2020, 04:07 PM
Theory was dead asleep by the time Poem arrived. She awoke gasping and thrashing, at first thinking that she had been caught in the clutches of a cruel nightmare. But Poem's voice still rang clearly through the warm summer night air and Theo found herself running towards the sound of her sister. Although the night was dark, the skies were clear and a nearly full moon shown above them. There was no mistaking the blue-grey tones of Poem's fur. Theory stumbled a bit as she finally closed the distance between them and pressed her body against Poem's. Once she felt her warmth, her real physical presence, she felt her own sobs begin to build towards a loud crescendo. "Poem! You're here. It's so late - does this mean...?" Theo gasped, her ears flying forwards. The alpha's short tail began to wag furiously. "Are you home for good?"

Poem

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player

01-22-2020, 05:07 PM
Poem continued forward towards the sound of paws hitting the ground. She heard her sister before she saw her but it wasn’t long before the beautiful sight overtook her. Relief washed over her like a sweet spring rain. Poem could cling tightly to the fragments of her family that were left. No one could take her mother’s place, but she vowed Shaye’s spirit would live on within herself.

Theory was there suddenly, pressed against her and real. Poem held tightly to her sister and her emotions flowed freely from her features. ”Theory, I’m here.” She cried softly, unwilling to let go now that she had her again. ”I’m never leaving again.” Now that she was returned to her home the pain wasn’t quite as intense. She shared all of her emotions with her sister and it felt good knowing she felt the same.

Theory

Avalon
Healer

Master Fighter (250)

Master Healer (240)

An icon representing the specialty Fertile Fertile

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Xarae

Pride - BisexualSamhain 2022WealthyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
OverachieverCritical Attack!VolcanoLegendaryCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
01-24-2020, 04:45 PM
"Good. I won't let you," she insisted, a hard bite to her voice. She'd meant it to come out as a joke but it didn't land that way. Theory wanted to shelter and protect the remaining family that she had left. They had lost so much. When she'd looked to her own siblings for comfort after Tana's passing she'd been shut out. Noir and Verse couldn't offer her the same kind of comfort that this sister of her heart could. Bitterly, she wished that Noir could see her now. He'd have never seen this coming. Would he be surprised? Hurt? The childish part of her hoped that it might hurt him. Theo couldn't avoid the pettiness of being a teenager even if she was the leader of one of the largest packs in Boreas. Some things took more time to outgrow.

"There's so much I want to tell you... where to start," she murmured through the tears, gingerly wiping them away with a paw before she sat down to really think. "Rhyme has gotten better, thanks in part to a new pack member. She's helped with his grief considerably." Her words were tentative. Theory was curious how Poem might feel about another female presence in their father's life. "The children are growing. They'll be so big you won't believe your eyes."

Poem

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player

01-29-2020, 08:50 PM
Poem sighed heavily as she leaned into her sister’s fur, being in her arms again, being home, this is what she wanted for so long. She was thankful that Sirius had allowed her to go free so easily, she was glad that she could foster his respect enough to gain this freedom. Poem held tightly to Theo as she debated her first topic of business. They’d been apart for so long, Poem was ashamed she hadn’t been here but was determined to give Theory all of her support now. Her mother was gone, she had to do her part in helping her spirit live on through herself and through her sisters.

She didn’t give much thought to her father’s new friend besides relief that someone could get through to him. She and Motif hadn’t gotten anywhere with their grieving father, and it killed Poem she was forced to leave him like he was. Knowing he was getting better lightened the weight from her shoulders. Much like it did for Theory. ”I’m so sorry I haven’t been here to help. I promise I’ll do better for Abaven. I’ll do better for our family.” ”I’ll do better for our mom.”

The words were left unspoken as her sorrow showed fully and she cried into Theory’s dark fur. She was brought to her knees with relief and sorrow.