Para

gems
size
Large
build
player
06-25-2014, 01:53 PM

[Image: aafzlv.png]

Devin wasn't entirely what you'd expect for a healer, the tall muscular man pulling his paws into the snow at the borders of these tall ass trees. Of course, he didn't care what others thought of him, he was obviously excellent at fighting as well as the path he chose himself. His body had simply been bred for fighting, and he simply had refused to do it somewhere along the line. Tail flicking behind him he stood at a moderately respectable distance from the borders of the Glaciem wolves. The first thing he'd be doing was settling himself here as a healer, then he would just stay like that in a odd survival situation. Not that he cared about what happened to him or others, the fact that he could have a life within his hands simply amused him.
The man tilted back his head in a summoning howl for the alpha's or anyone fit to accept him for that matter. After all, he wasn't picky. If he was going to swear his loyalty than so be it. As long as his passion for healing didn't go unnoticed, and of course his mild affinity for rage would be slightly ignored by others. Though, if he got in trouble with the higher ups that was another thing coming for him. As he settled himself respectfully and waited for himself to be addressed.

-Here is a sexy little healer for you

? ? ?

cait at btn

Athena I

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
06-26-2014, 09:07 PM

It was almost surprising to hear a male voice calling her from the borders. She turned her curious gaze toward its direction. All of the visitors as of late had been females so it was a nice change of pace to hear a male voice. She trotted off to meet whoever it was calling for her, as eager as ever to see who it was that showed interest in her kingdom.

Athena approached the stranger, her steps as graceful as ever as she moved through the snow only how someone who was raised in it could. She gave the male a gentle smile as she came to a stop in front of him. Her stance was that of a Queen, but it was impossible to hide the curiosity in her split-tone eyes. "I am Athena Armada, the Queen of Glaciem. What brings you to the borders of my kingdom today?"

ooc: I'll just go ahead and add him as a curer lol

Speech
Thought
Others

Devin

Loner
Para

gems
size
Large
build
player
06-29-2014, 12:19 AM

A sheepish smile would rise upon his face, a pretty little alphess she was. Devin relaxed his shoulders slightly, their slight cracking from rolling back making him seem even more intimidating. He would dip his head in a bow and then look up at her again. "My name is Devin, it's a pleasure. I would like to offer my healing services to the pack. Or in other words my loyalty and membership" his tone of voice would roll off his tongue. He would remain in a respectful stance but still had his own little spunk in him.

-sorry mobile post

? ? ?

cait at btn

Athena I

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
06-29-2014, 08:12 PM

While she waited on the male's introduction she was sizing him up, noting his large size and build and thinking to herself that she was sure he would be a great fighter. It was very rarely that she met someone of his stature that wasn't either a natural or trained fighter. However, she heard his offered services and she blinked with surprise. Healing? Of all the things... But it was a service that Glaciem was in need of.

"Well, I can't say that I'm not surprised, Devin. I've known several healers and none of them are quite as large as you. I'm certainly pleased though and I assure you that your skills will not go unappreciated here. Our healer recently... left and so we've found ourselves a little short handed in that field." She tried not to think too much of Eris who had left with a grim goodbye not too long ago. But perhaps it was a good omen that just as Eris made her leave Devin stepped in to fill her place. "Would you be comfortable teaching some others of Glaciem in healing? We have plenty of fighters, but I believe our general knowledge of your craft is slim to none." Athena made a mental note to introduce Devin to Vereux and Liberty so they could get a training session for the pack together. Perhaps with someone Devin's size to look up to, it would convince some of the younger wolves in the pack that healing was not a weak profession. Her siblings had spent far too long under her father's mindset of healers and hunters being sub-par positions and now it was her job to fight against that.

Speech
Thought
Others

Devin

Loner
Para

gems
size
Large
build
player
06-29-2014, 08:39 PM

Devin would listen to Athena's words with a little bit of joy though it was concealed. A pack whose only healer left was good news for him at least. Which meant they would be completely Dependant on him for healing needs making him a lead healer which was something he was only used to anyway. Though of course his family hadn't been very happy when their best Gladiator son decided to leave without saying anything to be a healer. Also meant he would have a sense of responsibility within himself which was a nice thought as well. Athena the little Queen.
"If I am the only healer then of course my duty would be to teach those to help the pack. Being the only one might be difficult at first, but through training sessions it should be easy." He was smart with these things, though he'd never admit that. "I get the whole large thing a lot, sometimes it's sort of funny to see the reactions of others when they discover what I enjoy to do. I'm basically a purebred fighter, but chose a different path." A little back story did not hurt did it? After all he was just making small talk.

-MEOOWWW

? ? ?

cait at btn

Athena I

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
07-02-2014, 03:42 PM

The Queen was glad to hear Devin's acceptance of the task of teaching Glaciem his skills. She could only hope that he could fill Eris's place here. She would always miss the woman that she had known nearly as long as her own parents, but Eris had to do what made her happy and if leaving to find Irune was what did that then Athena would not keep her from it.

She listened with interest as he explained a little bit about himself and immediately had a respect for the man for doing what he enjoyed instead of what he was bred for. "I think a lot of the wolves here will have a lot to learn from you. My father, who was king before me, put the ability to fight far above any other skill and so all of my siblings, and myself to an extent, thought it was weak to do anything else. But there was one woman, Eris, who was our healer and she changed my mind about that. Hopefully you can do the same for my siblings." She gave him a small smile, already glad to have Devin be a part of her empire.

"I'm sure this will be no problem for you, but I do have to tell you like I tell everyone else, I expect everyone to pull their weight. Anyone that doesn't must face the consequences. I also like for everyone to train in all areas, not just the area that they are most comfortable in." She paused, wondering if there was anything else she needed to tell him. I guess that's about it... Oh, we do not tolerate any tresspassers. Also, we are currently allies with a few nearby packs and I expect everyone to show the members of those packs respect." She smiled gently, adding, "Do you have any questions?"

Speech
Thought
Others

Devin

Loner
Para

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-08-2014, 04:58 PM

Everything she said was completely logical. What kind of pack simply took on useless piece of flesh unless they were one of the camps like the ones back home. Even then, they would train them until they could pull their own weight then let them lose. If they weren't careful around Devin's family most of them would have their heads severed from their body within second though. He had learned how to fight at a young age, he had learned how to heal on his OWN time. His purple eyes glistened, questions?
"I have none honestly, this kingdom seems strong, I will serve it well within my blood." He said the smirk dying from his face. She best be happy that he had smiled in front of her. It wasn't something he did often, something of a treasured moment to say that he enjoyed her company, enjoyed her even and at that was ready to serve Glaciem in the art of healing. And kick ass if it was needed.

-I changed his song xD

? ? ?

cait at btn