Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
01-24-2020, 02:14 AM
Zee had spent quite a bit of time at the shores of the cluster of islands Deathbelle called home, staring out into the moon-lit water with what could only be described as a glare. Her stomach was becoming rather swollen at this point, it wouldn't be long before her children would arrive. She yearned to speak with her closest friend about the experience and her worries for the future, but to do that required swimming and the pregnant queen did not have the energy for such an olympic event. Regardless, she'd already made it this far when she could have been at home sleeping beside her husband and so she was determined to see it through. It took her some time to eventually reach the island which housed Deathbelle's den, and when she came out from the water she ended up looking a lot less regal and tidy then she'd wanted. Great.

A few too many minutes were spent trying to fix her drowned coat, though the effort to do so far exceeded the benefits. In the end, Zee stepped up to Deathbelle's den still quite damp and looking much too unkempt. It was worth it, though. Since the Armada's founding she'd spent much too little time with her Empress, and she had a feeling she'd be seeing even less of her when the time came for her to have the pups. "Deathbelle?" She called out politely, though the chill grasping her wet coat put more urgency into her voice then she'd have liked.

Over her time with the Ashen Empire she'd gone to visit Deathbelle a thousand times over and by now the routine was becoming easy. Typically she'd knock, wait to be invited in, begin the conversation with pleasantries and then get down to whatever gossip or frustration or sensitive subject matter that would be needed. Today, however, her patience was already thin. "I'm beginning to think your move to an island was intentionally to keep me out." She joked as she nosed into the den. It was still early enough that she doubted the Empress was sleeping, though late enough that she shouldn't be out and about. A part of her suddenly worried about whether or not she might have a visitor and be interrupting something important, but it was too late to turn back now. "I miss you terribly though, so if you want to keep me away you might want to look at a further island."

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
01-26-2020, 06:57 PM
Deathbelle had been busy with running the Empire from the rocks to have gotten very far on preparing the new palace for habitation. Since their move her free time was almost exclusively spent making everything to her liking. She meant to spend more time with her near sister, especially now that she was pregnant. Still, she was here making her palace look like the grand home she deserved when Zee appeared at her door.

The Empress looked up towards her dear friend, round with her own first litter of pups. Belle’s heart warmed. ”Zee, come in!” She said warmly but the Queen was already pushing past the entrance. Her words were a little harsh, and Deathbelle felt her dark ears fall to her skull as she was reminded of how little time they had together. She invited Zee in with the swipe of her paw and directed her towards the huge pile of plush furs and pillows that made up the common area of the palace.

”I would never.” She assured her as she made herself comfortable. ”Sirius promised me a bridge.” Deathbelle offered as a solution as she offered a loving nuzzle to the expecting mother. ”Pregnancy is suiting you well.” Her voice was warm with her compliment. ”How have you been feeling?”

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.

Zeitgeist

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
01-26-2020, 07:48 PM
Deathbelle welcomed her in warmly and Zee was extremely grateful that the Empress was alone and not otherwise occupied. She rushed forward to meet her nuzzle, offering her a gentle embrace. "I'll make sure he hurries up, otherwise I might never make it home." She pulled back and smiled fondly at her Empress. "Thank you, I feel awfully fat. I don't know how you did it!" A chuckle slipped out, remembering when she'd commented on the other woman's pregnancy waddle and was now suffering similarly.

Deathbelle had motioned towards the pile of furs, and Zee moved to happily accept their warm hold. While she shifted however, she reached forward to nip at Deathbelle gently with her teeth, aiming to grasp lightly upon her scruff and tug her with her so she'd have company in her relaxation. Her paws stretched out comfortably, the plush furs welcoming her in deeper. "I need me some of these." She murmured, nuzzling against their warmth. An errand to send Sirius on, she decided. "How are you? I feel like we've not spoken in ages."

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

Promptober 2019
01-29-2020, 12:53 PM
Deathbelle couldn’t deny the pleasure of having her sister beside her once more, Zee had once been closer than any other wolf in the Empire. Being so far away had grown a distance between them, one that Deathbelle had realistically expected but still hurt from none the less. She still wished she could convince the two of them to take up residence in or near the palace. Especially with the puppies coming soon, a protective surge rushed over her. She had to let herself know and believe Sirius would take care of her dear friend.

”You… You’re welcome to stay. Having you so close for the birth would put my mind at ease.” She offered softly, but didn’t expect Zee to take her up on the offer let alone Sirius. The Empress followed Zee’s not so gentle prompting to join her in the comfort of the furs after making the confession that she felt fat. ”Bearing a titan’s pups is not easy.” She tried not to chuckle as Archon slipped into her thoughts again.

”Busy. Running an Empire and all.” She answered Zee simply. She felt like there was hardly any time for her to enjoy herself. Hannibal’s features easily entered her mind, she needed more time with him as well. ”Realizing there aren’t enough hours in a day.” She chuckled and nuzzled in closer with the pregnant she wolf.

Zeitgeist

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

02-01-2020, 03:22 PM
The offer was one Zee expected, though was prepared to counter. She gave her friend a smile, leaning forward to butt her nose against her cheek. "I was actually hoping you'd stay with us, when the time comes. You've got an empire, loyal followers, soldiers to protect your borders and Hannibal and Hari to lead in your absence. If I dragged Sirius and Io to Dove Island we'd be leaving our last 3 warriors to babysit the 9 healers." Zee chuckled softly, looking over at Deathbelle with a hopeful expression. It was true, Deathbelle was busy in her position as Empress. If she'd refuse the offer, Zee would understand. The Empire needed running after all.

At her mention of Deathbelle's own birthing Zee looked taken back. She blinked once, twice, and then her expression morphed into one of heavy concern. "I.. never thought of that." Her soft admittance came, eyes trailing over her Empress' form that was much larger than her own. If Deathbelle struggled to birth the titan Archon's children, how the fuck was Zee going to manage? Her deer-in-headlights look didn't fade in the slightest as she met her friend's eyes once more. "You will be there, right?" Whether or not the Empress took her offer to come by early and help her through the entire process, Zee desperately wanted her there for the birth itself.

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

Promptober 2019
02-01-2020, 04:02 PM
Zee denied her request, but Deathbelle hadn’t actually expected her to linger here. ”That is a good point, but you know those of Ashen patrol the whole Empire.” Her warriors looped around the whole of Ashen, they didn’t stop at the islands and shrine. She was sure she’d seen Sirius and his followers travel along her borders as well. They were all of the same Empire, and they all needed to look out for one another. ”I would love to accept your invitation though, we haven’t had enough time to catch up.”

Zee commented on the Empress’s observation, she hadn’t thought about the size difference between herself and her husband deeply enough. Sirius was a massive man, likely he’d throw huge babies as well. The body was capable of coping and if anyone could do it, it was Zee. ”You’re a strong she wolf, Zee. I’m sure everything will be fine.” There were a million complications running through her mind, but she would keep them all to herself as well as the worry she had for her little sister. ”I’ll come back with you tonight, if it would please you.” She offered devotedly as she aimed to nuzzle against her once handmaiden in affection.

Zeitgeist

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

02-01-2020, 04:42 PM
Zee hummed in a way that sounded like she was considering the authenticity of Deathbelle's words, but eventually she nodded. "Yeah, I suppose. But in the event of an emergency I'd rather a high ranking wolf be in the Armada's territory. Did you hear a condor nearly snatched one of our healers? Luckily Sirius was nearby to pluck him out of the air." She shook her head in disbelief, almost not believing the fact that one of her wolves was very nearly carried away.

The Empress' accepted her invitation regardless, and it made Zee feel much more comfortable to know that her dear sister would be nearby. "Tonight? Hell no, tonight I'm bunking with you." She wiggled deeper into the furs as if to express how very un-movable she was at the moment, lowering her head onto her paws. "Tomorrow, maybe. Or the day after. I don't know when I'm going to want to make the trip back. I wish it was possible to know exactly when they'll show their little faces."