size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

Valentines 2020
01-27-2020, 10:40 PM
The bleeding had finally stopped, brought to a fitful oozing on his face wounds thanks to the application of heavy pressure against moss. The lacerations on his legs hadn't been as bad, and simce the nature of headwounds was that they bled far more than expected the leg wounds had hardly needed much tending at all in comparison before they stopped. Worse than the oozing blood, though, was the way the abused flesh around his eyes had swollen in vociferous protest at their rough treatment at Valkyrie's claws. As much as Chaos admired the younger woman's pluck and fire, he was feeling pretty salty right then about the whole ordeal. Oh sure, he would forgive her eventually, but right now while the pain burned through him he really... couldn't think nice thoughts about her.

Grumbling, he shifted in pained restlessness, but didn't move from where he lounged, practically on the nominal "border" that marked the camp boundary. With his eyes practically swollen shit he made a rather poor guard and an even worse lookout. He should really be back with the pack, but he had spent his time making sure everyone was ok and getting treated for their wounds, and frankly he just wanted to be alone to brood and be grumpy for a little while instead of playing cheerful confident alpha.

Help keep my thread list updated so your thread isn't forgotten!
Unless otherwise mentioned as absent, assume that both Great Horned owl companions are nearby
Chaos speaks in a strong lisp, which I am usually too lazy to write