it's blood for blood

it's flesh for stone

Coconut

gems
size
build
player
Julian
01-30-2020, 04:41 AM (This post was last modified: 01-30-2020, 05:23 AM by Coconut.)
Work in progress. Will finish ti later.
wenchuge

"The night was so peaceful, before they came.
They forced the women and ate the children. The moon that night had turned red. I was the only one that survived. There were thirty of us and only five of them. Their gang.. their brotherhood was led by an enormous beast. He was the biggest wolf I have ever seen in my life. He towered over our village and the way the moon cast his shadow made it look like Fenrir himself.
Then his hounds showed up. He called them brothers, but I will never believe that those beasts know what family is.
The first one was almost as tall as him, his eyes so still as if his soul wasn't there. He was their general. The second one was smaller. Covered in paint. With a sack at his side and pendants over his neck. He was their healer. The other two were the same height. They looked as if one soul ruled two bodies. They were so in sync. And they were ruthless. They were malice.
Their leader spoke just once and so quietly, that his voice sounded as a rumble and not a word. And they charged.
They were quiet and precise. It was obvious they were killers. They came in our dens and killed every last one of my family and friends. They killed and they tossed their bodies as if they were toys to play with. And when the hounds were done, the mammoth moved through the decay before him. The scent of death carrying in the air. He came close to our still breathing leader and crushed his skull without a second thought. They ate half of my pack and left just as fast as they came. I was a pup back then. I hid. And I survived. But I wish I would've died. I still hear the creams of my litter mates.
So beware, children. The Wenchuge are still alive and they will once again wreck havoc."

The Wenchuge (pronounced way-chu-gay) are a cannibalistic group of wolves. They have no blood tie to each other, but the brotherhood that they have formed is much stronger than blood. Their blood is their loyalty. Each one of them is a different tire that supports the others. They have only one tradition. If one of them falls in death, they eat him, so they can absorb his power and avenge him. They eat most of their victims, they can eat regular herbivores, but they prefer canine. I am planing big things for these boys in the future after I raise some gems. Also apps are open until 15th of February. You can make your own design. Generally everything is acceptable! I will submit optional designs. c:

The Chief (played by coco for now might change my mind)
design here

The General
design here

The Druid
design here

The Assassins (The twins)
designs here