gems
size
Large
build
Light
player

Christmas 2019Treat 2019
02-03-2020, 09:56 PM
Summertime in Emerald Valley was perfection. Everything was lush, green, and completely alive. The perfect time for a stroll. Mor had trundled off over the next hill to go looking for some berries and other snacks. The bear had a great knack for finding delicious treats and once again Rags found herself feeling grateful that they had found each other. No longer did she worry where her next meal was coming from or if she would be safe at night. Between Lirim and her formidable bear friend, she was shielded from all the troubles of the outside world. It was a charmed life. She ambled along slowly in order to soak up every moment of sunshine that she could. When the first chill of autumn rifled her fur she wanted to be sure that she remembered this day clearly. It would comfort her through all the muscle stiffness and chill of winter. Rags hummed softly to herself as she walked along, untroubled by her awkward gait. Today was a good day.
[Image: eris-sig-gif.gif][Image: theo-sig-gif.gif][Image: idalia-sig-gif.gif][Image: dag-sig-gif.gif][Image: rags-sig-gif-1.gif][Image: luce-sig-gif.gif][Image: calamity-sig-gif.gif]

Torin

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
03-09-2020, 04:23 PM

Though he didn't usually admit it Torin had to at least admit to himself that he was grateful for Ragnheiðr, though things were not picking up the way he wanted for his pack he couldn't deny that the speckled woman had been a bright spot in the haze of stress and loss. Though she'd started as a trespasser she felt like she belonged now.

And with having given the woman her new rank Torin knew he had to seek her out to help figure out where she might be needed and also to see what ideas she had for the young members of the pack. It didn't take long to pick up the woman's scent and Torin quickly followed, finding her as she walked through the valley. Torin noted her bear companion wasn't around and he couldn't help to feel a little disappointed, he was curious to find out more about her.  

"Good day." He called out as he approached, a friendly smile on his face, even if it wasn't quite full. There was still too much on his mind.

"Silent Treatment" & Deep thoughts

Image by Risketch
[Image: jBaYOuX.png]
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3