size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Vail

Critical Fail!
02-09-2020, 07:57 AM
He too learned quickly that the salt accumulating in his coat was something he needed to take care of eventually. For now his focus was entirely on Iolaire, he didn’t care about the salt on his tongue. Roan couldn’t deny his enjoyment of her reaction, the heavy groan and way she relaxed into him. The silver marked titan had no reserves and gave her all of his attention, he’d already shown her his appreciation but he wasn’t about to stop. They may have saved each other but he wasn’t done showing her what she meant to him.

Roan never expected to jump in so fully, but he didn’t deny that he had. He knew that he wanted Io, and as their time together continued he was more certain he wanted her forever. The Armada was named for an impressive fighting force, and even though he was only required to be here for a year Roan knew that he too would give his oath to the Warlord. He would remain at Iolaire’s side and work to protect the pack she was devoted to.

These thoughts didn’t linger in his mind for very long, as he groomed her softly Io’s pleasure was interrupted momentarily with her suggestive words. His dark eyespots rose eagerly. ”Is that a threat?” He teased as he moved down her neck slowly. He didn’t withhold the touch of his teeth on skin as he worked slowly down her neck to her scruff. Roan wanted to be intimate with her, he was still learning her body but she didn’t hesitate to teach him. The two of them easily aligned to the same line of thinking. Another reason he was convinced of the special connection between them.

As his Wife Iolaire may enter any of his threads.

Iolaire

Somnium

Master Healer (250)

Master Intellectual (250)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Acacia

Silver Medal 2020Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
02-09-2020, 07:50 PM
Teeth grazed her flesh as Roan continued to groom her. A soft growl of pleasure reverberated from the small woman and she cast him another sidelong glance, her two-toned eyes dark with desire. "A promise, I assure you." Freaky little thing that she was, Iolaire liked things a bit rough from time to time. Well, more than a bit rough. Not always, but on occasion, it was nice to be handled with some force. Teeth sliding against her soft skin made her thoughts slide in that direction.

Iolaire was as adventurous as they came when sex was in order. One might guess this simply by her attraction to both males and females. Keeping her options open? Maybe. There was little that she wouldn't at least try at the behest of her lover. Though it seemed that Roan was new to sex, she already knew that she would do anything he asked. Emboldened by the surge of sexual electricity within her, the small woman told him just that. "Anything you want... Just ask." As she spoke, she pressed the flesh of her neck a bit harder against his teeth. Simultaneously, her tail snaked its way beneath his body as she pressed herself more tightly against him and it gently began to wag.
Io has a dwarf caribou companion and a snow leopard companion. Assume they aren't with her unless stated otherwise.

Roan

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Vail

Critical Fail!
02-10-2020, 06:54 PM
Her deep growl let him know he was doing something right, and it emboldened his movements as she assured him she promised, not threatened. He smirked through her long fur as he continued to graze her skin with teeth, he’d catch hold in little nips along her shoulders. He moved back up to her neck methodically as she spoke to him in husky tones. Emerald eyes found her golden green gaze as the dainty healer teased him with her tail tricks.

Roan pressed his head against her neck and sucked in a sharp breath, he couldn’t mistake the underlying implications. ”Gods, Iolaire.” It didn’t take much and he could feel his heart racing in his chest. His fur was hot and the rate of his breathing increased. Could he even utter the words he wanted to say to her now? He’d take instead of ask, with much more confidence in his movements Roan rolled her onto her back.

”I want you.” He wanted to taste her, to love her, and hold her for the rest of his life. With little more warning Roan dove into loving her, he didn’t want anything but to see her experience bliss for as long as she’d allow him.

Iolaire

Somnium

Master Healer (250)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Acacia

02-10-2020, 07:12 PM
The heat of the man beside her burned into her body and Iolaire groaned anew. She could feel the difference in him. The excitement. It only served to rev up her own engine. And when he pulled at her skin with his teeth rather than just grooming, little fireworks shot off within her brain. He was doing everything right. He uttered an exclamation and it brought a dark chuckle from the woman. "No gods... just us."

His next exclamation brought goosebumps up her spine. He wasted no time in flipping her over and she looked upon him with hooded eyes. Anticipation burned through her and the look in his eyes only fanned the flames. As he loved her, she tried to keep eye contact. It was easy to look at his handsome face. Eventually though, pleasure won out and she squeezed her eyes shut tight.

-Fade fade fade-

Her body thrummed with the reverberations of spent pleasure. The woman's silver tail slid back and forth lazily across the warm sand as she stayed upon her back. Now that the sparks were gone from her vision, she could see once more. Casting her gaze towards the man that had brought her such great pleasure, she purred, giving a response to the statement that he'd made right before he had his way with her. "You have me. Always."
Io has a dwarf caribou companion and a snow leopard companion. Assume they aren't with her unless stated otherwise.

Roan

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Vail

Critical Fail!
02-10-2020, 07:57 PM

She was everything he could have imagined, Iolaire wasn’t perfect but there was not another woman out there more perfect for him. There was no hesitation in either of them and gave freely of themselves. Roan knew this was where he belonged, Iolaire would be his wife. She was welcome to his heart the moment she saved him and now he gave it to her fully. He indulged in her and became intoxicated by her love.

Roan lay back onto the sand and nestled Iolaire into the crook of his arm for maximum snuggle and pulled her closer to him. He was thankful for the shade, his black coat soaked the sun thoroughly. He found her gaze as she looked up into his and the corners of his dark lips pulled back in a sweet smile. She promised to be his, always. His grin widened and he tightened his embrace. He loved her, and the way he felt made him want to yell it from the highest mountains.

”You are mine and I will be yours.” He promised her before leaning forward to kiss her softly. If this was what the Armada had to offer him he’d pledge his life here. Roan would find a way to give Iolaire a family and he’d do everything in his power to keep her happy and keep her safe in his arms.

Iolaire

Somnium

Master Healer (250)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Acacia

02-12-2020, 03:30 PM

Roan tucked her against him and kissed her. She kissed him right back. His words were sweet and she smiled up at him. That smile though soon turned to a slight frown. "Roan, I..." She was going to mention it again and it felt like beating a dead horse by now. "I want so badly for us to have a family." The inability to bear him children was eating her up. Especially after seeing both Lucretia and Zee bringing new lives into the world. The happiness between the sets of parents was something that Roan and Iolaire would never have and it killed her inside.

"I left the den this morning without even touching my niece and nephews." Tears had begun to fill the small woman's two-toned eyes. "I could barely look at them." She felt like utter garbage for that, but she didn't want to break down in front of Zee and Sirius. It was their moment. It was a happy time. So she made her excuses and she left.

Iolaire never knew that not being able to have something could hurt so much. Her chest ached and her stomach clenched tightly every time she thought about it. "I'm sorry," she sniffled and turned her head away, curling her body to the side with her back against him. She just couldn't stop crying about it.

Roan

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Vail

Critical Fail!
02-12-2020, 05:45 PM
He smiled as he held her, the day had been nearly perfect. However they still had a cloud hanging over their heads. Iolaire couldn’t produce them any children, they couldn’t have a family together and neither of them could do anything about it. Roan wanted so badly to give her what she wanted, but he was no healer. Tears filled her eyes as she admitted that she couldn’t even bring herself to touch the tiny children the queen gave birth to. Her adopted niece and nephews. Roan would have had to been blind to miss how much her condition was tearing her up.

She turned away from him, ashamed of her emotion. Roan whined softly and even with her back against him he would hold her tight. ”Maybe we can find a way.” Mostly he was speaking out of desperation. He couldn’t do anything, but maybe there was hope. ”There has to be something.” For the two of them not to be able to share their love with their own tiny family. It wouldn’t be right, he couldn’t believe that life would be so cruel. Roan buried his nose into the thick fur of her scruff as he tried desperately to comfort her.

Iolaire

Somnium

Master Healer (250)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Acacia

02-13-2020, 11:08 AM
He was so supportive. He hadn't gotten sick of her sorrow yet. Or maybe he had, he was just too polite to say something about it. Roan held her close and offered her hope. Maybe they could find a way? Maybe they could find a way. Ioaire's brows narrowed and she lapsed into deep thought. She had helped women with fertility issues before, but never someone like herself who lacked a menstrual cycle entirely.

"I might be gone tomorrow. You'll be okay without me for a day, right?" Of all the healers that she knew, Lucretia was the one that she trusted for thorough, in depth information. She would go see the horned woman tomorrow and pick her brain on fertility issues. Iolaire wouldn't get her hopes up just yet, but there was no harm in compiling information.

Roan

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Vail

Critical Fail!
02-14-2020, 06:48 AM

Roan was patient with her, she could show him the sorrowful emotion again and again. The silver marked titan would hold her again, and tell her that they would find something. He was as helpless as she was, but he’d offer himself in anyway he could. Iolaire was silent as he tried to offer some kind of solution even though he didn’t have any idea what he was talking about. Her next words surprised him, they didn’t often go very long without seeing each other. The time she spent with the alpha pair pained him, but though he’d only just gotten her back he could tell that she needed this. ”Of course, my dearest.” Rooan whispered as he tried to hold onto her while he was able. He’d have to try and do something for her when she was out. Hopefully a nice surprise when she returned would help to brighten her spirits. ”Do you need me to do anything?” He was far from recovered, but he would do anything for her.

Iolaire

Somnium

Master Healer (250)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Acacia

02-19-2020, 02:46 PM

Gods, she loved him. He was so supportive and caring... everything that she needed. Iolaire curled herself against him as he asked what he could do for her. "Just love me, Roan. Bear with me while I go through this." Eventually, she would figure something out or the pain would lessen to a dull throb. Either way, this anguish wouldn't last forever. It couldn't.

Iolaire nestled her head against her lover's big body. She took comfort in his size and warmth. She forced herself to breath and to calm. Eventually the tears stopped again. She was feeling like such a child. Such a cry baby. Rather than apologize for it again, she merely laid her head across Roan's forelegs and sighed.