Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
02-05-2020, 07:12 PM
Zee's travels brought her east, her goal set upon seeing all the beauty that the land had to offer. The Moontouched Cliffs stood at an impressive height overlooking the ocean, a field of wildflowers scattered along it's top. Zee spent perhaps slightly too long enjoying the scenery, and hardly felt the exhaustion begin to wear on her. It was silly to wander so far from home especially when her muscles were still recovering from her season of lazy relaxation. She hopped onto a boulder at the cliff edge to look out and down, though failed to test it's strength.

The boulder fell and Zee tumbled along with it. Down off the cliff and into the water below. The impact hurt - she'd definitely bruised something - but luckily she'd avoided any more serious injury. She was barely able to lift her head back above the water for breath before the current was dragging her further from shore. The queen paddled hard, glad she was a practiced swimmer and did her best to navigate towards the nearby island as the water swept her.

It took effort, but finally she washed ashore along Ibis Islands. She coughed hard, expelling water through her nose and mouth before flopping down upon the sand - exhausted. From where she lay, she could see the the Island appeared almost tropical. The trees towered high above and everything was colorful and bright. Birds chirped overhead, and Zee let their song calm her. She'd hopefully be unbothered by predators in such a happy island, and be allowed to rest and then be back on her way home.

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.

Theory

Avalon
Healer

Master Fighter (250)

Master Healer (240)

An icon representing the specialty Fertile Fertile

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Xarae

Pride - BisexualSamhain 2022WealthyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
OverachieverCritical Attack!VolcanoLegendaryCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
02-05-2020, 08:14 PM
Theory had seen the stranger tumble from the shore of the island, but it was so far away that she had thought it was a seabird taking to the waves below. She had paid it no mind as she continued her lazy patrol of the island's borders. Although the raid still weighed heavily on her mind, she was trying to stay positive. How many warriors could they have? Acere was formidable, but who else could they expect to be up against? Grumbling to herself, Theory was so lost in her own thoughts that she almost tripped over the waterlogged form of Zee.

She sprang back, her hackles raised, but she had a curious tilt to her head and her ears were perked with interest. "Hello, miss? Are you alright?" No one showed up this worse for wear with bad intentions. Theory kept her distance just in case and gave a short, sharp bark back towards the treeline. Alouette sprang from the branches and soared towards her mistress, alighting on the sands nearby. The bird kept her sharp eyes on Theory waiting for any further instructions.

Zeitgeist

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
02-06-2020, 07:17 PM
Zee's eyes shot open as a wolf's paws came dangerously close to her. She felt the vibrations of the ground as the stranger sprung back, and then her light voice addressing her. Zee groaned, shifting from her side-lying position to rest upon her paws so that she could look up at the other. Instinctively she sniffed - an attempt to place the stranger's scent - but her nose still burned with the salt water. Her paw lifted to wipe at her stinging muzzle, and she squinted past her fur to try and place where she'd seen this wolf before. "You're bigger." Her reply came after a moment, and she shook her head to displace some of the water and confusion within her. "We've met, I think." She then realized she'd been asked a question, and struggled to pull it back to the forefront of her mind. "I think I'm alright? Nothing's broken, at least."

Past the yearling Zee could survey the island a bit more, see it's tropical palms and even small mountains in the distance. So far this island was the most normal island land she'd seen - through the treeline she could see what might be caves, rivers, and perhaps she could even hear the sound of a waterfall... unless that was still her head ringing. She shook her head again, and then looked back out towards the continent's shore from where she came. It was quite a distance.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.

Harbringr

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player

Samhain 2022Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Haunted HouseValentines 2020Trick 2019
02-08-2020, 01:02 PM
Harbringr had been tagging along after Zee. The duo had decided to take a nice vacation and Harbringr was grateful for the chance to just wander and put his duties and responsibilities to the side for a bit. They'd travelled far to the east and when the boulder fell and struck her Harbringr shouted out in horror.

He bounded to the edge of the cliff and peered down where she had struck the water. The sea swept her out and he could see her shift course, using the water to help carry her to a nearby island. Hari scrambled down the cliffside as best as he could but ultimately he slipped and fell in himself. Gasping and flailing he turned his sights to the island and paddled ashore.

Pulling himself onto the island he stumbled up and quickly spied Zee and another wolf. "Zee! Spirits are you ok?" He was breathing heavy, lamenting his lack of stamina as he flopped on his belly. There was a gentle breeze and it moved through the swaying palm trees. Beautiful, exotic birds continued their singing despite the presence of the predators. They knew the wolves posed little thread to them in their lofty perches.

Theory

Avalon
Healer

Master Fighter (250)

Master Healer (240)

An icon representing the specialty Fertile Fertile

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Xarae

Pride - BisexualSamhain 2022WealthyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
OverachieverCritical Attack!VolcanoLegendaryCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
02-10-2020, 09:56 PM
As the waterlogged female turned to look at her, Theory relaxed just a hair. They'd met a few times before, although she'd smelled different then. Now she couldn't place her. The horns that spiraled forth from her head were... new? Or had they always been there? It still took some getting used to seeing strangers with odd protrusions and growths. Not that long ago she'd come across a small fellow with wings. There was something in the atmosphere lately, that was for sure. Just as Theory was warming to the idea of one stranger at her border, another one showed up. He seemed a little bit better off. She made a small gesture to Alouette and the raven hop-fluttered on to Theory's shoulder, peering down at the intruders with beady eyes.

"Well, welcome to Abaven, both of you," she said, albeit a little stiffly. The impending raid weighed heavily on her mind. More strangers could mean more threats - but who could know where the threats were coming from if she was already fending off her own allies? Maybe she could plant the seeds of a more profitable relationship. A real alliance. Changing her tone but maintaining her authoritative posture, Theory offered them a warmer smile. "I'd like to offer you a place to rest and our goodwill. Care to chat a little? I have some rudimentary healing knowledge and could give you a look-over," she added, inclining her head towards Zee. The way she was holding herself, well, it was clear that she'd endured some kind of pain to get here. Theory wasn't an expert by any means, but she'd been meeting frequently with her father to go over her studies.

Zeitgeist

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

02-11-2020, 10:06 PM
Zee was still trying to figure out where she'd seen this wolf from before when Hari approached, asking her if she was okay. She gave him a small weary smile, and then looked back to Theory. "My name is Zee, I lead the Ashen Armada with my mate. This is my companion, Harbringr. One of the betas of our sister pack." She looked towards him, her eyes searching his wordlessly. Zee still had much to learn of leadership, but something told her she was not permitted to start sharing information of Ashen even while leading it's Armada. "We were traveling together. Exploring. I'm sorry we ended up on your island." She pulled herself to her paws - wincing as an ache became noticeable in her ribs - and bowed her head politely to the yearling. Her gaze lifted above the large woman's head, eyeing the small mountains in the distance. "This is a beautiful home you have." She offered pleasantly.

The other offered a place to rest, and the ability to chat. Zee didn't come looking for any alliances, but with the pups born now she did feel that it would benefit them to have allies nearby. Abaven was not one she was acquainted with, but at least it wasn't the Winterfell pack whom Sirius once fought. "Your offer is appreciated. I need only to catch my breath, I think." There would be a deep bruise at her ribs come morning, Zee could feel that much. Each inhale ached it further, though nothing felt broken. "I'd not reject a once-over, neither Hari nor myself are healers and the last thing I need to do is find myself drowning on the swim back." She glanced back out towards shore, drawing out her path home for when she was ready to leave. Small islands floated between the large one and the mainland, and Zee assumed that the easiest way across would be to paddle to each rather then swim the length across the sea.