size
Small
build
Heavy
player
Vail

Trick 2019
02-06-2020, 09:07 AM
The young reindeer herder recovered from her amnesia eventually, but the experience had put her even further behind in her trail of the reindeer. She tried not to feel overwhelmed with her task, but it was hard. Especially when she hadn’t found her companions or their herd. Fluffy paws kept Akna going, always moving forward because if she slowed down she would be overwhelmed with her shortcomings.

The young Jarvela hadn’t seen Kai since her first interaction with him, she hoped he’d found his way from under the thumb of the northern king. Her thoughts often returned to him but she had her own problems to deal with. Her fluffy fur had shed out a bit with the summer warmth, but her coat was still obviously plush and soft. It wasn’t extremely needed in the warmth of the summer though and the young woman preferred to travel in the evening and morning. It was very early now, the sun was only just making its way above the horizon.

Akna sighed softly as her continued onward always searching for the scent of her reindeer and her missing comrades.
[Image: akna-floof.png]

Cetus

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
Julian

Valentines 2020
02-07-2020, 06:58 AM
He had found himself upon this unusual place while exploring. He had walked for days. For hours. Always finding something new and someone new. This time around though was different. Or so he thought. He had found a comfortable position over a soft patch of moss. His small body was sat down and his mismatched eyes eagerly waited for the sun to show. He had gotten his needed sleep the other day and had given himself for a night wandering.

His ears had perked when the sun rays had began to poke out. The sky was beginning to change colors so abruptly, yet so softly. His own fur was beginning to reflect some of the colors, his markings looked like they were glowing. But he didn't pay attention to his own features, the sky was much more mesmerizing. And that's when he heard her.

Crack.

His head turned so he could look over his shoulder where the sound came from. And that's where he saw her figure. A small, fluffy figure. His lips pulled in a small smile as he welcomed her. "You're just about to witness the sun rise. Wanna join me?" He offered, with pure intentions as his head turned back to the sky and the distance.

Akna

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Heavy
player
Vail

Trick 2019
02-07-2020, 07:35 AM
Akna’s heavy but tiny form continued forward, as she was constantly searching for familiar scents she almost missed the one that was unfamiliar. Bright golden brown eyes were shifted from the infinite horizon to the form of the small wolf that suddenly called out to her in the darkness. He smiled and welcomed her beside him.

Despite how far behind she was from her herd and her companions Akna felt herself unable to deny his request. He was slightly shorter than he was and well colored beyond what the sunrise projected over him. With such a blatant call to appreciate the sun spirit the young Jarvela did not resist. ”I think I might.” She returned as her well furred paws carried her closer to his slate and white form.

Cetus

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
Julian

Valentines 2020
02-07-2020, 07:46 AM
The fact that she stopped in her tracks and then her words of approval was something that caused him to grin slightly. His tail shifted to the side and as she came closer towards him, he scooted to the side, leaving a soft spot for her on the moss. His head then turned back to the sky that was beginning to get brighter and brighter with each passing moment. The rays of the sun reaching further out.

If she did sit beside him and even if she didn't he would still turn his head to the side to look at her and allow his voice to come out, softly and honey like, as if he spoke louder he would scare the sun away. "I'm Cetus. Thanks for appreciating the sunrise with me." He commented and turned his head back to the colors in the sky.

Akna

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Heavy
player
Vail

Trick 2019
02-07-2020, 08:01 AM
Akna’s soft form shifted as the man offered her a place right beside him on the soft moss beneath. The young Jarvela hesitated, there was no trust between them yet, they were strangers. However she again could not deny the push of the spirits. With hesitation she slowly settled herself beside him, far enough away that their fur did not touch. He was sweet though, and his smile infectious so Akna’s own lips curled up into a smile.

”Akna Tanarak.” She returned, overjoyed that she could remember who she was once more. The frightening sense of not knowing who you were.. She tried not to think of her stint with amnesia. ”Of course, its been too long since I’ve saluted the sun spirit.” Akna admitted ashamedly as her golden brown eyes found his dual toned gaze as the sun peeked over the horizon. ”So who are you, Cetus? What’s brought you here this morning?”

Cetus

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
Julian

Valentines 2020
02-07-2020, 08:17 AM
She took his invite and she did in fact sit beside him. That only made him happy. They didn't know each other and they had no idea if one of them might go primal. Instead they both enjoyed the sunrise. His eyes moved from the sky to her as he admired her colors and her eyes mainly. As she introduced herself.

Akna.

He repeated in his mind and then gave her a soft node, more to himself, before getting ready to answer her questions. "I'm no one and I'm everyone. If you'd want to believe that. I see myself that way. I can be someone to you and no one to someone else. It all depends on the wolf." He explained. A soft exhale as his husky like and soft voice vibrated out yet again. "I left my homeland that is really far away from here. I am the only one that left out of my family. To find.. a place where I can settle down and create a place for my family that I would love to grow to have another place in this world." He finally finished and shook his head slightly before he made himself to turn his eyes away from her form and turning it back to the sun that was almost half way out.

"Beautiful." Were the words that came out the moment he began to turn his head away from her. Leaving her to guess what he really talked about. Her or the view.

Akna

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Heavy
player
Vail

Trick 2019
02-11-2020, 08:50 AM
Akna believed in free love, and though they were strangers Akna could tell he held no ill will towards her. She relaxed beside him and enjoyed the closeness with another wolf. She was a highly social creature, much like the reindeer she herded. The young woman was easily distracted by the beauty of the sunrise as her new companion spoke to her in hushed tones. She perked her ears at his interesting answer, and she wondered for only a moment if he had experienced her clan before.

He was the last of his kind though, and he held deep desires to create a place for a family of his own creation. An admirable quest, one that she could understand. Family was important and her thoughts were again brought back to Kai. Maybe she would find him again soon, even more so she hoped she would find her clan mates and herd.

”It is, isn’t it?” She returned, completely unaware thta he might be talking about her. Akna never considered herself a beauty, and other than her blessing of a reindeer’s pelt she was not proud of her image. Her fluffy coat provided a purpose, to keep her warm in the cold, and her stocky built much the same. ”I come from a land a long way from here. A place of ice and snow and the reindeer.”