Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
02-11-2020, 11:26 PM
Zee had spent the morning tending to the little ones, awaiting her husband's return from hunting. They were growing faster than she could ever imagine, and her dream of a large family was finally coming true. Somehow Sirius had a habit of giving her everything she could ever want - first freedom, then a crown, and now little ones to call her own. Though, she'd also heard he'd claimed another. A yearling girl who had a father and rejected him. Zee accepted Banshee easily, not one to turn away someone who needed a family. Though she'd had little interaction with the girl, and was eager to hear her story. And then there was the matter of the rogue pup child Sirius had dragged home. It seemed he had a habit of bringing home strays often, too. "Is that you, Sirius?" She called out towards a noise outside. Scenting 'intruders' became more difficult when the room smelled constantly of milk.

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
02-12-2020, 12:11 AM
He couldn't speak past the clutch of rabbits in his jaw, but at Zees question he made sure to place them down just outside the entrance. "Just me, my love" he called wiping his paws on the rug by the door as he scooped his catch back up again. He didnt want to give the new mother a fright and enter when she wasnt certain who was there.

He came through the den, making his way across the main entrance and into the den at the back that had been carefully puppy-proofed. There he would find his wife and the tiny bundles of fur they had somehow made together. He put a rabbit down in front of her, knowing how much she needed food to keep producing milk. If anything, he was feeding her enough to put a plumpness in her coat.

Zeitgeist

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
02-12-2020, 01:02 AM
Sirius entered with a rabbit in tow and slowly behind her Zee's tail happily wagged. She grasped the rabbit in her jaws and drug it between her paws and away from where the pups might be able to reach for it. They still were on milk, and too young to try fresh meat. She herself however was always happy to accept a free meal and leaned down to tear a bite off before speaking to him. "Mm, thank you." She murmured after she'd swallowed. He was truly a considerate husband, and Zee couldn't wait to see how he'd grow as a father. "Tell me about Banshee while I enjoy my meal." It was a good opportunity to allow him to speak without interruption, as Zee would be busy filling her belly with delicious bunny rabbit.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
02-12-2020, 01:50 AM (This post was last modified: 02-12-2020, 03:44 AM by Sirius.)
Zee was happy to take the rabbit from him, and he took a seat across from her, another rabbit safely tucked under his paw where he could hide it from any curious pups that might come sniffing towards him. The little tufts of growing membranes across Mortis back were more pronounced, and a thickness was coming through in Indigos coat. Then if course there was the bones poking through Azures skin around his knees. That one had given Sirius a fright, and Io had already looked him over for fear the bones had been growing on the outside instead of in, but the healer had announced that his insides where right, and the bones would not be a cause for dangerous growing.

But little Asla... she was something special. The runt of the litter held Sirius heart and he pushed aside his meal in favour for grabbing his only daughter, and would carefully and maticuliosuly begin grooming her beautiful fur as Zee asked a question of him. "Bansher has always been a spirited young warrior healer, but it was rescuing her from the Briar that started it. I'm the one who heard her and pulled her out. I felt a connection to her after that, and hearing that she wanted to leave... adopting her just felt right."

Zeitgeist

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

02-12-2020, 02:04 PM
As she ate Zee watched as Sirius scooped up their daughter, grooming her carefully. Asla was so tiny and small that she'd nearly been missed entirely during the birthing. For a few slow seconds the pair thought that they'd had only boys. She was thrilled with her surprise, glad for the ability to raise a daughter. The pup yawned, and Zee peered into her small mouth. With them still so young it was hard to tell if they'd grow any mutations at all, though most of the pups were showing some sort of... unusual growths. "I remember her spirit back when I lived in Ashen." The pup had joined one of Lucretia's lessons on birthing to prepare for Deathbelle's litter, and from what Zee remembered she'd said something that got her in trouble. "How will Hannibal take the news?" Her tongue swiped across her lips, clearing the blood away from them before continuing to eat.