Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
02-19-2020, 08:22 PM
Eventually the moment had to end and eventually the two of them returned to the Empire and all of its responsibilities that remained for them. Deathbelle returned to the palace after a few week stay with Sirius and Zee, helping them to find their new normal. Giving them the basic lessons about child rearing. Throughout it all the Empress had missed having Hannibal at her side, missed seeing his face, and being in his strong arms.

The Warlord’s children made her realize how much she wanted to fill the den once more with tiny children of her own. The Empire needed to continue to expand, but more selfishly the woman wanted to be a mother to those tiny innocent infants again. Her firstborn were almost yearlings and ready to be sent out into the world. Lucretia’s brood needed cousins their age to play with, the same for her Warlord’s children. She easily convinced herself of her desires, but what about her other half?

Deathbelle decided she could not live without Hannibal, and knew that she wanted him to move into the Palace with her. She wanted him close to her, to share in her life, to produce more Kleins. Always getting ahead of herself they had much to speak of before making any commitment past their nights together. For now she just wanted his company, to destress and to relax in Hannibal’s arms.

Her ivory splashed frame slipped through the grand entrance to make her way into the living quarters of the cavernous mountain. After a bit of furnishing the once musty cave was cozy and warm. With a heavy sigh the Empress collapsed into the bed of plush furs, the scent of lavender surrounded her. She yearned for a handmaiden again, but more than that willed her Daimyo’s presence beside her.

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.

Hannibal

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
02-20-2020, 03:29 PM (This post was last modified: 02-20-2020, 03:30 PM by Hannibal.)

Since their blissful and bumbling adventure the new couple had come back to their daily lives busier then ever. Hannibal had been attending warrior training, trying to reconnect with his offspring, and tending to many other pack duties. They had been able to see one another here and there but Belle had spent a few weeks in the Armada due to the new Fatalis litter. He did not blame her for wanting to help for the Empress had always taken to pups. Each bone in her body was motherly which was something he truly admired about his lover.

After a routine patrol and some needed daily exercise the beast found himself slithering towards the palace. As he grew closer her inhaled the alluring scent of his Empress. A heat moved through his chest as he thought back to their vacation. But, he shedded the primal lust as he found the entrance to the den. Lavender swarmed his pink hued form as he crossed the warm threshold into the palace. Pale and distinctly hungry eyes fell upon the intoxicating sight of his other half. Laying upon luxurious furs as if a Sphynx guarding a tomb the Empress successfully stole his heavy heart once again. Hannibal had to take a single moment to control his thoughts and his breathing before stepping closer.

Hannibal allowed that slippery smirk of his appear without a second thought. He stopped as he was about a tail length away from the illustrious Queen. Eyes ravaging his shamelessly but he seemingly contained his desires as much as possible. "I cannot go on with this distance between us." He spoke of her time in the Armada and perhaps even having separate dens. Hannibal would love nothing more then to hold her each night he could. Hannibal then moved to close the electric distance between them by lowering that slim head down to plant warm kiss on the top of her head. In that moment he drank in her scent before slithering to pace around her tempting form. Hannibal would aim to pepper playful nips at her spine and rump as he slowly passed by. "Allow me to share your den." He slowly moved to face her again. "In return I shall shower you in luxurious, my Queen." Hannibal then moved to kiss at one of her front paws with a dashing smile slipped across his pink lips.

speech
This character is mature themed. Thread at your own risk!
Hannibal has a tattered left ear. Most of his art does not display this.

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
02-20-2020, 09:44 PM
She hated the distance between them, but knew it was a necessary evil if the empire were to continue functioning at optimal efficiency. Deathbelle longed for the day she was awarded time for herself. As she sighed softly and relaxed onto the luxurious furs of her den now became that time. She yearned for the days she could count on Zee washing and rubbing her feet after a long day like this. For a moment the sound of paws on stone made her believe she had summoned the past, but the present was even better as heavily lashed eyes found the pristine form of Hannibal’s black and white body.

The smirk on his face and the way his eyes ate her up brought a grin to her dark lips and a slow wag of her ivory tail. She felt warmth and desire beneath his dual toned gaze and her heart swelled as his deep voice spoke only for her. Like he read her mind his hatred of the distance between them rang true for the both of them. She lifted her head and shifted slightly, inviting him in as he closed the distance with a sweet kiss to her forehead.

Deathbelle closed her eyes and drank in his affection, a content smile playing on her lips as her skin tingled where his lips touched her. She felt excitement build in her belly as her nerves were set alight. She blinked open her amethyst gaze as he circled her like the ravenous predator he was. Hannibal didn’t restrain his carefully placed teeth and shivers raced up her spine as he touched her.

Her gaze warmed, the Empress melted into the royal bed as he humbled himself and kissed her feet. She couldn’t help but reach forward to press her lips against his charismatic smile. ”I’ve missed you too.” She chuckled softly as she buried her muzzle into the thick fur of his cheek. She lost herself in his deep woodsy scent. ”Take my den,” she told him. ”Take my heart. I’m yours.” After her son’s blunt confrontation she knew what she wanted. Her eyes were now fully opened and the path was clear.

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.