Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

LegendaryThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2VengeanceUnderachieverScarred
Ice Bridge ExplorerWealthyHomebodyDouble MasterExplorerVolcano
1KTreat 2019
02-22-2020, 09:46 PM
Through a chance meeting Tyrian had learned of a captive that was for sale. Having no qualms with keeping captives and needing someone to look after the livestock full time, Tyrian had decided to check it out. It wouldn't hurt to look the prospect over. The wolf he'd met had gone by the name of Pyrrhic. At first Tyrian had thought he was dealing with Aureus, but after a moment of confusion the nature of the brothers had been explained to him. From there the conversation had progressed and through many strange turns they'd arrived on the top of captives. One thing had led to another and now here he was, ready to check out the wares.

Tyrian howled for Aerie's alpha. He stood still and waited quietly; clearly nonplussed and in no hurry. From Pyrrhic he knew the alpha's name was Eligos, the pack was Aerie, and the family was Abraxas but aside from that Tyrian knew nothing of these wolves or the one who led them. All he knew was that they had something he might be interested in.
Tyrian has a saber-toothed snow leopard companion named Zahir, a black-footed gray langur named Tashi and a striped skunk companion he insists on calling Righty even though her name is Daisy. Assume all are nearby if not mentioned.

Eligos

Loner

Advanced Fighter (85)

Intermediate Intellectual (30)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Tealah

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Halloween 2020 - Witches Hut1KValentines 2020Trick 2019
02-24-2020, 09:20 PM (This post was last modified: 02-24-2020, 09:24 PM by Eligos.)
The fact that they had a captive had come as somewhat of a surprise to him, but even more so the fact that the captive believed he was cursed, that he was the cause of Malleus' death. Eligos felt that it was highly unlikely, since their father's death was a direct result of their uncle's heresy and betrayal, not a curse. Archon's betrayal had been building for quite some time before the boy had even come to the pack. No. Malleus' blood was on Archon's paws, not this boy's. But his observation of the boy since his attention had been brought to him was not impressive, and he saw no reason to protect him from the consequences of his own foolish claim. Throwing him in the volcano just in case had briefly been floated as an idea, or other less dramatic ways of killing him but in the end it would be a waste of the resources they'd already spent on the boy since he'd joined. No, it was far better to recoup their losses in whatever way they could. Pyrrhic thought he had a potential buyer, and Eligos was inclined to trust his judgement in this since his brother had far more experience in trading than he had.

So when the call came at the border he wasn't taken entirely by surprise by the possibility, though since one alpha had already come calling to meet him it was possible this wasn't the potential trade after all. Either way it would be better not to have both pups with him egging each other one into trouble, so he settled Kida in his den with a stern 'stay' and some good meaty bones to chew on as a distraction, and quickly made his way to the lakeland border with Cypher, who it seemed was a little steadier than Kida, bounding along behind. He slowed as he came into view of the wolf waiting there for him.

He took him in. Younger than he was, though not by much. Just as tall and built along heavier lines. Dark, like Eli, but a blue-gray with cool tones and blue eyes, to Eli's own charcoal-and-gold and red eyes. More tellingly, the other male had long fangs, flat and serrated things that curved back towards his chest. Now that he was spending more time among the other wolves in Boreas, he was starting to think that perhaps these things were fairly normal here, and not the result of a god or spirit as his family had once believed - or the spirits here were a lot more indiscriminate about passing out such things. "Cypher. Down," he murmured to the pup a few yards back, leaving the impatient pup laying there waiting.

Face kept in a polite, open expression, he came to a stop before the other wolf and dipped his head slightly. "Greetings," he spoke. "Welcome to Aerie - I am Eligos Abraxas, alpha here. How can I help you?"

Tyrian

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

LegendaryThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2VengeanceUnderachieverScarred
1KTreat 2019
03-07-2020, 12:22 PM
The man who came into view was not quite what Tyrian had expected. Both Pyrrhic and Aureus were light colored and this man, with his dark coat and red eyes, was mildly surprising. That was the diversity of family for you. "Hello," he offered back. "And thank you. My name is Tyrian Imperialis and I am the alpha of Fireside, formerly Legion. I met someone - I believe your brother? - recently by the name of Pyrrhic. He told me you have a captive you might be willing to trade for the right price." As for what the captive might be traded for, Tyrian and Pyrrhic hadn't discussed the particulars but he'd come prepared to offer items from his personal collection and was open to suggestions. He offered a polite smile. "So I've come to talk business."
Tyrian has a saber-toothed snow leopard companion named Zahir, a black-footed gray langur named Tashi and a striped skunk companion he insists on calling Righty even though her name is Daisy. Assume all are nearby if not mentioned.

Eligos

Loner

Advanced Fighter (85)

Intermediate Intellectual (30)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Tealah

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Halloween 2020 - Witches Hut1KValentines 2020Trick 2019
04-06-2020, 10:56 PM
The visitor's words confirmed that he was indeed the potential buyer Pyrrhic has lined up. He tipped his head. "Yes, he is my brother. He warned me that you would be coming by. I imagine you would wish to see our captive vefore you commit to anything. If you will excuse me, I will have Pyrrhic bring him by." He turned a few steps back into the territory to lift his muzzle and call out in a howl instructing Pyrrhic to bring the captive. It would, after all, have been rude to just howl in the visitor's face. But as the echoes of his voice rolled across the territory he returned to seat himself at the border where the other alpha waited. "He should be along shortly."

Pyrrhic

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantVolcanoCritical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
04-19-2020, 05:57 PM
Today was the day they would hopefully be rid of this wretched curse. One thing Pyrrhic had neglected to mention to the young sabertooth was that he was getting, shall we say, damaged goods. The mutated slave, while intriguing, was nothing but trouble and Pyrrhic could see no better use for him than to pawn him off on a potential rival. He'd never met Tyrian before the day they'd talked about Erystotle and while the name 'Legion' was familiar, the name 'Fireside' was not, but in Pyrrhic's mind everyone who wasn't a ally was at the very least a rival.

Once his brother and the buyer came into view Pyrrhic paused to assess the scene. He then yanked on Erystotle's rope and confidently strode forward. With the rope still clenched between his teeth he dipped his head to both wolves in turn and said, "Eligoss. Tyrian, I'm glad you came. I ssaid you wouldn't be dissappointed and I sstand by that sstatement." He then motioned to Erystotle as if to say 'well, here he is.' Feast your eyes, and all that. And for the love of god take him away.
Pyrrhic has a male mandrill companion named Benkos. Unless he's mentioned IC it's safe to assume he's not with Pyrrhic.

Erystotle

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Trick 2019
04-29-2020, 04:08 PM
Erystotle could mak eno complaints about how he’d been kept by Pyrrhic and the pack as the days went on. The horned boy had been the fault for all that was wrong in their lives, and where he would have preferred they just end his life and the curse that rested on his head he was still here. While he hadn’t been mistreated Erys had stopped looking after himself. His horns were nearing their full length, but instead of being a crisp shiny white they were yellowed and dull. His fur looked much the same, and the vibrance of his pelt was nowhere near as impressive as it had once been. His eyes held large purple bags beneath the sunken tarnished silver irises. His tail hung limply at his hips and he followed after Pyrrhic without question. He was docile, and even without the rope would have obeyed every command.

The delicate wolf was jerked forward by Pyrrhic’s jolt and he scrambled to catch his footing as he was led further forward. Erys barely looked up at the wolf that was taking him. He couldn’t make eye contact, for his curse would surely take root again and destroy this wolf’s life just as thoroughly as it had for his once savior. Erys knew he would be denied any kind of happy ending, especially in the face of the unknown.

Tyrian

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

1KTreat 2019
04-30-2020, 11:02 PM
Tyrian fixed fascinated eyes on the captive as he was yanked into the light. He was an intriguing creature for sure and that intrigue wasn't limited to the ivory horns nestled between his ears. The young king's keen eyes noted the duel characteristics that were at odds with one another. On the one hand the youth bore the telltale signs of albinism. He had the pink skin, pale, nearly colorless eyes and a largely white coat. Emphasis on the 'largely' part because on the other hand, the colorful patches that marred his white coat were about as far from albinistic as markings could get. If nothing else the captive was nice to look at.

Prettiness was not why Tyrian had come, though. He wanted a worker, not living art. After glancing at Eligos he asked, "May I?" Perhaps he should have waited, but he anticipated no push back - why shouldn't he examine something he was potentially going to buy? - so he stepped closer and walked a slow half circle around Erystotle. He boasted a naturally slim build that hinted at an unsuitability for rigorous physical work. Speed then would be his asset, which would be useful in tending to sheep. The horns too could be used to keep them in line. He was interested.

"Looks a bit sick," he hedged before starting with a low offer. "I'll give you...a fattened lamb for him."