ardent

A New Meaning

Anastasia

gems
size
build
player
06-21-2014, 01:24 PM
Soft paws hit the ground in a smooth beat, with her body seeming the float across the ground. She moved graciously towards the border of the Olympus pack, she had heard the stories, of the main family descending from gods. Whether she believed that or not she was going to join them. While she moved perfectly calm her heart showed her emotion. She was excited. Her heart was betting very fast, and the closer she got to it the faster it got (well it felt like it was beating faster). And when she reached her destination she stopped, and smelt the air, she was close to the border, but not over it. That was good, for she had no intention of seeming like a threat to anyone. She could smell the scents of wolves whom had come and gone, and then there was the fresher ones, the ones you could tell had only been there for a day or two at the most, she hoped she had found the correct back. So she hoped to be by the border of Olympus and raised a howl. Anyone near the border would be able to smell her, however if they were not, they would have no way of knowing that she was even there. After she was done howling she softly sat down, still making sure not even a paw went over the border.

Helios I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Alamea
06-23-2014, 11:23 AM

OOC. Making this before the meeting just in case.
A strange mix of emotions played through Helios as he patrolled the border, he was just starting to come to terms with his son?s death which was good, he still felt the pain that Hermes? death had caused but there was something else as well. Natalya had recently shared some rather good news with him; but now he was unsure. How would Hermes have felt about this? If Apollo ever returned how would he take it? The man was just starting to head back towards the his den when the call rang out over the valley.
With a slight sigh the man easily picked up his pace loping towards the now fading echoes of the sound. Tail raised high over his rump and head held aloft as he approached the unfamiliar female. Russet eyes roved over her dark figure as he settled himself before her. "Greetings." He spoke with a confidence that he was now just starting to regain. "I am Helios Olympus, what brings you to our borders this fine day?"

Walk "Talk" Think

Anastasia

gems
size
build
player
06-24-2014, 02:03 PM
Someone had come. Happiness seemed to spread through her body as she noticed a male approach her. So her call had been heard, either that or he had smelt her, but either way she had been happy to see someone greet her. When he said greetings she dipped her head, for showing him respect and acknowledging that he was there. "Hello, I am Anastasia Ambros, and I am currently in search of a home, and I was hoping that this pack could be it," she politely replied, with lavender eyes glancing at the man in front of her. A surge of different emotions seemed to rise up inside of her. Nervousness, excitement, happiness, calmness, and even a hint of sorrow. Why sorrow? She herself did not even know, maybe it was because if she was accepted she would never have a free life anymore, never have a life just wondering around, and not having too much care in the world. However as she waited for a response she wondered if he was a founder of the Olympus pack, as his name was part of it, maybe he was, or maybe it had just been a coincidence, she really did not know.

Helios I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Alamea
06-29-2014, 11:43 AM

The dark girl inclined her head and spoke, offering up her name. He nodded, smiling slightly. "Well, there are a few things you need to know about the Olympus first miss Ambros." His voice was steady, and even though he was now mentally running through the list of things he needed to mention he kept his gaze solidly on the female.
"Olympus is a pack founded and run by my family. The Olympus family are descended from Gods, and are to be treated with respect at all times. However we do expect all of our members to commit themselves to the expansion and betterment of the pack, just as if they were part of the family."
He paused running russet gaze over her dark form. "Life here will not be easy, any skill you have will be put to expanding our empire. Be it hunting, healing or fighting." He paused again, hoping she might fill in the blanks and mention he own proficiency.
"When it comes down to it, Olympus values strength and loyalty. Use your own personal ability to help the pack and offer us your commitment and you will flourish under our protection."

Walk "Talk" Think