Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
03-02-2020, 03:23 PM
Zee's children were giving her the absolute hardest time imaginable, and between Asla's near-drowning, Azure's bullying, and Mortis' suicide attempt the new mother was stressed beyond belief. Other people's children were not this crazy, were they? Was it something they inherited from their slave-turned-warlord father? Or worse, from her?

She did not remember Deathbelle's litter causing so much trouble, though she supposed they may have and Zee as a servant wasn't let in on it. Lucretia and Bourbon had just had a litter as well, their pups were a little older than her own. She went out in search of them, to meet them officially and perhaps gleam some insight on whether how her own litter acted was abnormal or not.

"Hello?" She called out as the scents strengthened, unfamiliar to her but the tell-tale 'dog' smell enough to tell her that they indeed were nearby. "Anyone here?"

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.

Mojito

Obscura
Vassal

Expert Healer (165)

Expert Fighter (175)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantPride - Bisexual1KValentines 2020
03-02-2020, 03:44 PM

Mojito's parents and siblings were somewhere further into the island. Despite the fact that all three of them had grown into adequate swimmers even this early on they still weren't allowed to make the swim to the islands alone. To be honest the half collie pup wasn't certain what it was his family was doing... He'd snuck off the moment he'd seen an opportunity to do so, eager to play in the shallows of the shore.

So it was that the boy was splashing along the shoreline when he heard a voice call out. Mojito lifted his head, floppy ears flying as he did so. Bright blues landed on the form of an adult wolf. A woman he'd never seen before. There were things about her that were kinda familiar though... for one Mojito had never seen a wolf outside his own brother and mother with horns... though the unknown woman's were different from theirs... But she looked a decent amount like Asla, and now that he was thinking about it, she smelled similar to the girl and Indigo too... so maybe she was their mom?

He hoped so, the pair had been the first pups he'd met who's really been friendly to him. Mo tilted his head to the side and called back out to her. "Hello!" She didn't appear to have seen him yet, so he added: "I'm on the beach!"

"Speech"

Image by Ulfeid3
[Image: Gdfwv08.png]
Mo's daughter Satira is free to cash his threads as she sees fit.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Zeitgeist

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
03-04-2020, 12:42 PM
Tan ears swiveled to catch the call and before long Zee had spotted the pup. He was playing in the shallows of the water, and Zee could not help the pang of worry after witnessing her own pup fall in and nearly drown in the ocean. She shook it off, taking a calming breath. Damn, these children were really changing her. She never worried so much before. The queen put on a friendly expression, stepping towards the boy. "Hello there." She greeted warmly, moving into the water with him to cool her paws. "You must be one of the pups I've heard so much about." Her smile widened, and she leaned her head down so she'd be closer to his level. "I'm Zee." Her introduction came.

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.