gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Tealah
06-20-2014, 11:40 PM

This was it, the last pack she would need to visit on this journey. The last two would keep for a while, until she was certain the outcome of their recent strife was resolved. For now, this would be the end of it. Ludicael, another pack she knew very little about other than the name, another pack with unknown relations with Ebony. It wasn't in Katja to be frustrated by Raisa disappearing without giving her any information, it wasn't really in her to be upset with Raisa at all anymore. She would just handle it, fix things and care for them for her friend until she returned, or until her children were old enough to rule. That would be enough for her, for now.

Carefully seating her weary body before the border, her call rose once more over a new land, calling forth Ludicael's leadership.

"Speech."

Dutiron i

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Novella
06-21-2014, 11:33 AM

It was rare for Dutiron to be away from Novel's side recently, since the recovery the pair had certainly made every effort to spend time together as well as do what they needed to keep the pack running smoothly. One of those moments apart had come recently however each off doing their own thing for the pack when a call sounded for them, the leaders of Ludicael.

The sound was unfamiliar to him though he would venture forwards to investigate. He assumed that Novel might also come to see what the call was about though she hadn't arrived yet, only the dark grey and black form of a stranger could be seen upon the borders. As he drew closer he could smell the scent of a pack upon her a fact that would make him more than a little curious by this impromptu meeting. "Hello" He greeted simply, closing the distance and coming to a stop before the other. "I am Dutiron, Author of Ludicael."

Novel i

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
06-21-2014, 03:44 PM

The alpha pair had barely left each other's presence since she had gotten sick, she loved that they would do everything together. She felt as though they were newly wed, the way they never wanted to leave the other's side. Today though, she had decided to go on a quick hunt on her own. As she stalked her prey a call would rise from the borders, asking of the alphas of Ludicael. Pale ears would fall back as her deep gaze looked towards the sound.
Curiosity would get the better of the alabaster goddess as her sturdy limbs would carry her towards the border. She wondered if Dutiron would answer the call as well, she need only wait a few more moments before seeing his familiar form just ahead of her. He would face the stranger, a pretty woman of dark hues. She would come to stand beside him, the only affection shown was her shoulder against his. "And I am Novel Destruction, also an Author of Ludicael." She would nod respectfully toward the she wolf. "Might I ask why you've called us?"

"Speech"

Katja the First

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Tealah
06-21-2014, 04:36 PM

Wearily would Katja wait, the long journey seeming to weigh on her frame. She wished to return to the pack, to take up the mantle left to her, but she would complete the task she had set herself first. First one, then immediately another wolf approached, and she slipped leisurely to her paws. "Heil," she returned their greeting, gaze sliding from one to another as she mentally put names to faces. "I do be Katja Finnvi, regent of the empire of Ebony. Called you I have to inform you of my rule and discuss the possibilities of good relations between Ebony and Ludicael. Perhaps alliances for the future." Tired though she may be, her stance was easy, ears pricked toward the pair with an unconscious pride.

"Speech."

Dutiron i

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Novella
06-21-2014, 04:57 PM

His mate would soon reach his side, Dutiron would restrain himself from greeting her in the usual manner as she had done, keeping the meeting formal and not making it awkward for the wolf before them now. The introductions would be dealt with and then Katja as the dark hued woman was apparently named, would explain why she was here.

An alliance, such relationships did need to be discussed with the other packs, he and Novel hadn't yet introduced themselves to any of the surrounding ones and their leaders though it was something that would need to be fixed at some point rather soon. Katja apparently would be the start of that, but as for alliances it wasn't something they could accept lightly, thought would need to be put into the decision. "Excuse our lack of knowledge, though what is Ebony like as a pack? I'm afraid we haven't had the chance to hear much of the other packs yet."

Novel i

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
06-23-2014, 09:52 AM

The woman before them would greet them appropriately, she seemed to have fared a long journey already. Novel knew not what the meeting was about, was this another wolf to join their pack? She doubted, the dark she wolf smelled heavily of other wolves, had she news? All questions would be answered as she explained her purpose and offered a name, "I do be Katja Finnvi, regent of the empire of Ebony. Called you I have to inform you of my rule and discuss the possibilities of good relations between Ebony and Ludicael. Perhaps alliances for the future." She seemed easy going enough, her request was certainly not unwelcome. She had Dutiron had been busy with the sickness. Unlike Katja they had not taken the long journey to visit the rest of the packs. She only knew of the relationship Song shared with the red queen.
Dutiron would take the reigns, his deep level voice would offer nothing less than what she would have expected. "Excuse our lack of knowledge, though what is Ebony like as a pack? I'm afraid we haven't had the chance to hear much of the other packs yet." She would nod, expressing the same interest her mate had described. Would potentially allying with Ebony serve them well in the future?

"Speech"

Katja the First

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Tealah
06-23-2014, 10:20 AM

Katja narrowed her eyes thoughtfully in acknowledgement of the male's words. "You are right to be cautious. Were I able I too would learn more of each pack before I offered alliance." A risk to even allude to Ebony's insecure rule, but there is rarely reward without risk. The masked woman angled her head to watch the way the two moved and spoke, businesslike with her there but obviously loving. Each deferring to the other, lover-partners. Unless she was sorely mistaken, this was unlikely to be anything but a good pack, and rather unlikely to take advantage of Ebony's momentary weakness.

"Ebony is the empire of the Xanilov family," she began. "Neutral we are, seeking not to conquer but neither will we allow others to conquer us. We involve ourselves not in the quarrels of others without sufficient cause. But protect our pack and our borders in whatever way necessary, we will. Our ways are not always gentle, to be true, nor kind, but justified. We are no war-mongers."

Her voice was firm despite her exhaustion, and her words held no prevarication. Her pack's harsher ways might not be a perfect fit for an alliance with a pack such as this, but she would not hide that. If she did and they did ally, the moment they discovered her duplicity they would break off the alliance and likely do her pack harm in the process. Best to be straight with them from the start and risk no alliance at all than to attempt to display her pack as something it was not and risk war.

"Speech."

Dutiron i

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Novella
06-23-2014, 05:30 PM

Novel would remain silent at his side now as the both focussed upon Katja as they awaited the female's response. Her initial words would be slightly confusing, if she had wished to there was surely time for her to hear about the other packs, learn more about them before offering an alliance. Dutiron certainly wouldn't question this strange way of business however and would await the rest of her explanation, the far more important details really.

The Xanilov family certainly were not familiar to the man, though of course these famed families of Alacritia were another thing that he had yet to learn about, in time that education would come though apparently beginning now with a mention of the Xanilov line. He wouldn't question any more about the family now though, instead listen as Katja explained more about the pack. He would nod his head gently at the words and mismatched eyes would turn briefly to look to his mate.

The words seemed fair enough, so long as they stayed on the good side of this pack it seemed that things would be ok for them. He certainly had no plans to go looking for trouble though and was sure that his mate and the rest of Ludicael would back him up with that idea and so it seemed likely that they had nothing to worry about with angering Ebony in anyway. He would await Novel's words now though, trusting her instinct as his busy mind continued to quietly assess the opportunity though so far it seemed unlikely that they would find themselves with any negativities arising from this alliance.

Novel i

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
06-23-2014, 07:38 PM

She would listen intently to the dark she wolf, alabaster ears erked to attentions and chocolatey gaze fixed up her features. Katja would go on to tell them of Ebony, and she would stow all names away for later use. Their philosophy was rather simple, and she could not deny the ease of listening. From her understanding it seemed Ebony wanted the same as Ludicael. Her eyes would stray to Dutiron as the woman finished speaking, he would remain silent however. It seemed he was absolutely ready to take whatever her decision was. "Your morals seem rather true to our own, Katja. We are not a warrior's pack, and do not seek violence. Though, I would defend the residents of this pack with my life." She would start, knowing that an alliance right now would be out of the question, they did not know each other well enough quiet yet. "I can offer you now, an agreement of peace. With prospects of an alliance in the future?" Novel would offer, "Once our relationship has bloomed."

"Speech"

Katja the First

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Tealah
06-24-2014, 11:09 AM

The male was silent, allowing his partner-mate to speak for him, and Katja was silent as well, listening and considering carefully. Finally she gave a slow nod. "Very well. A peace accord there shall be. None of Ebony shall attack Ludicael or her members, or to seek to undermine Ludicael, unless Ludicael do attack Ebony or an ally. So shall we expect of Ludicael. We shall learn more of each other, and revisit the idea of alliance between our packs in the future, or declare this accord dissolved. Ja?" She watched the pair expectantly. She would abide by any agreement she made here, that was true enough, but no matter how honorable these wolves appeared she would never fully trust in an accord or alliance... but at least this way there the possibility.

Dutiron i

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Novella
06-24-2014, 02:42 PM

Novel would certainly take the hint and continue to speak her thoughts upon this possibly alliance. Dutiron would certainly agree with his mate's words to rush right into an alliance would potentially be foolish. With his only words to add simply being an agreement of Novel's he remained silent and looked back to Katja to await the response of the other.

She too would agree with the words it seemed Dutiron would nod his head now in response. "That sounds fair to me." He declared simply, Ludicael certainly had no plans to harm another pack especially not one they could potentially form an alliance with later down the line it seemed more than likely that they could definitely keep to these agreements.

Novel i

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
06-29-2014, 06:31 PM

It seemed the woman's mission had been made easy, Dutiron would speak first on the matter, allowing his word to be heard. Not that she had any doubt he would not agree. Katja spoke well, her words outlining a very much fair agreement. There would be possible talks in the future, and trust was formed over time. Ludicael was not any sort of threat of aggression, Novel preferred peace. Though she fought for her rights and those of the wolves beneath her, she would not easily risk war.
Novel would nod, agreeing with her fellow alpha, "It also sounds fair to me."

"Speech"

Katja the First

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Tealah
07-01-2014, 09:28 AM

Both wolves remarked that the accord seemed a fair one, and Katja nodded her black masked face to them both. "Then in agreement, we are," she said decisively. "Ebony shall abide by this agreement as long as I do be alpha, unless it is broken my Ludicael, or until such a day as Ebony and Ludicael be comfortable with alliance. So I do swear. I must be returning to my journey - excuse me."

With that the viking woman nodded a farewell to both Ludicael alphas, and turned away from the pack's border to continue on her way. Despite her exhaustion, her slim black legs broke into a slow lope when she was a polite distance away. She was eager for this journey to be over, so that she could return home to Ebony, and to the pups, and rest.

-exit Katja-

Dutiron i

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Novella
07-12-2014, 02:30 PM

It was a rather fair arrangement in his opinion, even with the additional rules she would add to it. They would certainly be easy to abide by he was sure on Ludicael's behalf and he would give a short nod of his head in response to her words. "Agreed." He confirmed simply, reassuring her he had no problems with the agreement.

It was all a relatively short meeting though there wasn't really much more that could be said on the matter, business had been covered and it certainly seemed that the other wasn't exactly in the mood for small talk, tiredness catching up on her however hard to tried not to show it. With that she would announce her leave and an understanding nod would be granted her way. "Of course, travel safe Katja."