size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

Pride - PolysexualHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
04-08-2020, 02:36 PM
These adopts are for Eraithus Zanthus, their personalities are simply suggestions as are their designs if you don't like them or can't afford them! There's only a few key rules for them.

1. I reserve the right to take the character back after a month of inactivity if you don't respond to my messages

2. These siblings are close/on good terms and they'll start that way - whether they diverge is up to character development.

3. It is up to you if these siblings have a inclining/feeling that Eraithus has an addiction to blood however it can't be anything more than a hunch they aren't to know of his love of wolf blood until later through rp as I'm hoping.

Can't really think of anything else but if you have any questions let me know. To get a better feel for these guys please read through Eraithus' history

Name: Neracu Zanthus
Season: Spring
Height: 34"
Build: Heavy

Design suggestion: [Image: ddudbx1-d19e56ff-3abf-4b00-a9ec-d34b2fb2...NCJ93FwiWQ]

Personality suggestion: Something along the lines of being the big brother, protective, fun loving, loves to fight.

Name: Hanmel Zeranthus
Season: Spring
Height: 33"
Build: Light

Design Suggestion: [Image: ddudbwv-44b8720b-29ae-4e3f-ba58-fb8d04f9...j7YSjDlITI]

Personality suggestion:  Soft, kind, flirty, wants a big family

If you want to adopt them please fill out this form!

Username:
Adopting: Neracu or Hanmel
Design: the one provided or your own?
Plot ideas: got any idea's in mind?
Rp sample: 150 words minimum