gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
04-15-2020, 01:01 AM

Altair
Crunching of snow surrounded the yearling's ears as the cold bit at her paws. Though her fluffy coat was used to this temperature, she wasn't used to the large amounts of pristine snow that accumulated around the ship. Acere had made sure she stuck around the ship while her wounds healed as the gashes were still rather fresh. Though the she-wolf would much rather go and explore, perhaps it was time to meet some of the pack members, as well as spend time with her siblings. Though they were not related by blood, the older wolf considered the pups as her family. Should they need anything, just like any older sister, the yearling would certainly do anything in her power to make sure they received it. Family was everything to her, and it made her happy knowing everyone else was too.

Her mind had wandered so much that her face connected with the ship, giving a small thunk from the collision. Altair groaned, shaking her head off in hopes of getting the bits of pain to fade away like the tide. Right now, her mind was set on exploring the territory and seeing what she could find and seeing if someone would speak with her. Her moments of isolation were rather boring, so it was nice to go out and explore once again as her tail stayed high and the yearling moved around with grace in her stride. Right now, there was no telling what could happen, but she was ready for whatever the case may be.

"Speech"

Winter

Loner

Expert Fighter (130)

Novice Intellectual (20)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Spooky CaveChristmas 2019Trick 2019
04-15-2020, 01:58 AM

Winter

She was bored today, and her dad was busy. The horned girl didn't quite know what to do with herself. Her brother was being moody and it was probably because their dad said he couldn't go with them when the pack went raiding. That they weren't experienced enough to be able to fight. While she was upset about it too, she knew she'd just have to train harder to go on the next one. But today...she didn't particularly feel like training. She decided to explore instead, and although she had explored in and around the ship and the woods numerous times, there was always something new to be found each time. What caught her attention this time, however, was the sound of a dull thud and she stopped where she was as she listened to it. Head tilted to the side as the sound disappeared, so she moved to seek out the source.

She came around to find her older sister shaking her head. She hadn't seen Altair for a while, but she knew she had recently come back from wherever she had been. But...she was different now. She had scars like daddy, but also...one of her eyes was gone. In the few days that Altair had been back, Winter and her siblings had been told to keep away so that their sister could recover her strength undisturbed, but now that Altair was out and about, the young girl assumed it was okay to see her. "Was that you Altair? A-are you okay?" She wasn't sure if Altair had run into the ship because of her missing eye or maybe she was distracted...whatever the case, she was struggling a bit not to sound rude or make her sister feel uncomfortable.

"Speech"

Altair

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
04-15-2020, 02:25 AM

Altair
It would have been a lie if Altair knew that her younger sister would make her presence known to her. However, she didn't necessarily get startled by her, but, the surprise was a nice one nonetheless. They barely interacted with one another, but when it did happen it was always a nice time. She enjoyed their company, for it always brought her out of her thoughts and possible bouts of sadness. Plus, after what went down a bit ago, her thoughts needed to be taken away for a change. Her words did bring them back for a moment, but she kept her mind occupied by what her sister may want to do. The day was beautiful and there was surely something they could do to pass the time. Her eye scanned the area for anything before landing directly towards Winter, her tail swaying with happiness as her eyes closed.

"I'm alright, Winter, thank you. But, yes that was me. Sorry if I disturbed your playing or anything. Was actually thinking about either exploring or going out on a hunt, care to join me? Might possibly help our skills, though I know you don't really need that much training," She grinned, trying to compliment her sister and taking the conversation elsewhere. Knowing her sister heard her little mistake did cause the yearling to kick herself, though not much. She had an active mind and imagination, so these forms of situations tend to happen a lot. Though, when she was with family, and in this case Winter, her mind was more focused on her should she need anything from her. Considering their father had gone on a raid, perhaps Winter was looking for something to do?

"Speech"

Winter

Loner

Expert Fighter (130)

Novice Intellectual (20)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Spooky CaveChristmas 2019Trick 2019
04-15-2020, 03:27 AM

Winter

Ears perked at her sisters response, a small grin showing on the horned girls muzzle. "Nah you didn't disturb me or anything," How could she have been disturbed if she wasn't doing anything? Though she knew Altair didn't know that she was bored out of her mind. But when Altair mentioned that she probably didn't need any training, Winter felt complimented but also...not. "Haha, yeah I guess you're right huh?" She tried to play it off like it was true, but truth be told, she always wanted more training. She wanted to grow big and strong like her dad, and she wanted to make him proud someday. Going hunting with her big sister though sounded like a good idea, and she was definitely up to go hunting!

"I'd love to go huntin' with ya, sis! I've already explored aaaalllll of the pack lands already, so hunting sounds fun!" Her tail wagged at the prospect of hunting, and she wondered what her sister had in mind for lunch! "What do ya have in mind, sis? Penguin? Seal? Deer!? I know aaalll the best hunting spots, but since it was your idea, you can decide what's for lunch!"
"Speech"

Altair

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
04-21-2020, 12:22 AM

Altair
Winter's rambunctious and carefree attitude always made the older she-wolf smile. Though she had barely interacted with her siblings, the thought of going hunting and actually being a part of their lives now made her feel a little more reassured. She didn't want them to think that she didn't care about them; which was the total opposite. The yearling would gladly put her life on the line if it meant that Winter and her other siblings had some form of future. There was no way of knowing what the future held for any of them, but, the alabaster fae was ready to take it head on. After all, that already happened due to the scars that plagued their face. Winter's statement and question caused her thoughts to be knocked out of her mind entirely.

"Well, how about you take me to the best hunting spot for seal or penguin? They seem like a nice target for the both of us to handle together," Altair chimed, her tail swaying in excitement. It would put her skills to good use, especially since she was always willing to train despite past mistakes. There was only way for her to improve, which was to be taught and see what she could improve on in some areas. Though hunting was easier, the thought of battling another wolf never really crossed her mind. However...this skill would be a definite if she were to ever get caught in a serious situation again. "Lead the way when you're ready, Winter. We got this," she grinned, trying to be optimistic about the hunt.

"Speech"