Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
04-20-2020, 10:19 PM
In the midst of auester is a nomadic band of wolves known as the Hans.
They're slave traders to their core, thieves and misfits out to make a profit.

Adrialius has a plan to make a slave selling empire, and what better way with a band. His goal is to make a close knit circle of wolves who manage and benefit from the slaves they claim along with giving themselves protection from packs stealing their stock. I'm open to threads right now in order to get him the posts and the gems for this band as well as the required threads for the followers! Please post here for interest!

Azure

"Break what can be broken"

Loner

Master Fighter (935)

Master Hunter (555)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
04-20-2020, 11:08 PM
While I cannot offer anything at this exact moment out of realism, this character Azure I have plans for to acquire slaves to abuse and keep them off his pack territory when he's logically big enough to be able to bully a slave. If you're up for casual meet and greet threads with him, they can start to get to know each other and when he decides he wants a wolf of his own he can buy from Adralius and perhaps make an arrangement for them to be kept in the band for Az. (Because people at his pack would look down upon him blatantly abusing a slave, so he couldn't actually let it live with him)

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.

Adralius

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
04-20-2020, 11:15 PM
I'm up for that, I wanted him to have a connection with the ashen armada eventually. I think having a customer is actually really interesting as well so if you wanna do a meeting thread you can just start one or I can!

Rayios

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
05-11-2020, 06:34 AM
Rayios is only a yearling so the idea of having a slave hasn't even come to mind. But he could end up being influenced by Adralius to like the idea of owning one, and subsequently join the Band to get one. Atm the idea of joining a band/pack sounds useless to Ray, but I do over time plan on having his opinion change. Whether or not he ends up joining Hans really depends on how their IC interactions pan out
Adopt one today!