gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Pride - AsexualDouble MasterValentines 2020Trick 2019
05-09-2020, 07:19 PM (This post was last modified: 05-17-2020, 07:32 PM by Aerndis.)

Winter had rolled swiftly in, dumping several inches of snow on Fireside lands. Aerndis didn't mind though, she'd seen something that put her in a good mood. A small herd of bison was grazing on the Knolls. While she had a good emergency store already that didn't mean she'd pass up a chance at a warm, fresh meal. Kitta, her mountain lion, loped along next to her as she arrived at the border of the range. Once there she threw back her head and called for any wolves that wanted to go hunting with her. If she could get a large enough group together they'd have a good shot at taking down one of the bison. She couldn't wait. Apart from the snow it was a gorgeous day, bright and sunny and full of possibilities.

Deadline: May 26th at 5:00 pm central time

Chaos

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

Valentines 2020
06-02-2020, 06:23 PM
Chaos wasn't the best dressed wolf for camouflaging in the snow, but he wasn't particularly displeased at the white powder covering his birthplace either. The faint nip in the air brought out the pup in him every year, though the faint ache in his joints during the damp cold of autumn told him that it wasn't going to be too long before he was going to start really feeling the weather. You couldn't spend a lifetime of going a hundred miles an hour in everything you do and not do some damage to your body, so it was inevitable, he supposed. But that was what the next generation was for, to carry on for you when you were too old and crotchety for anything - like Valentine.

Chaos was grinning to himself at the thought and trotting through the snow to make silly designs where the dark ground showed through the snow where his paws displaced it, when he heard his oldest niece call for a pack hunt. Maybe he was just in a particularly nostalgic mood today but he felt a surge of contentment at the sound - it was good to hear pack hunts being called in his family lands again. Reminded him all over again of Imperium, though he'd been entirely too young while Imperium was around to actually participate. Well hell he wasn't too young to participate now and he wasn't yet too old so why waste the day doodling when he could seize it?

He trotted easily through the snow, breathing in the cold crisp air, until he spotted his brother's brightly colored daughter. "Hey, Aerndis," he said and grinned at her boyishly. "Sure hope it's not just me and thee today, because I'm getting a bit too old to get the shit kicked out of me by a bison." He was perfectly fine playing the 'old man' card for a laugh, though if someone else called him that he'd have to get offended and grouch about it. It was, after all, tradition.

Help keep my thread list updated so your thread isn't forgotten!
Unless otherwise mentioned as absent, assume that both Great Horned owl companions are nearby
Chaos speaks in a strong lisp, which I am usually too lazy to write