size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG6

Wordy1K
06-03-2020, 05:54 PM
Indy made his way to where the injured man was staying, now that he was getting older the boy was being given more responsibilities. Today he and Asla were to watch over their… guest. Indigo had his orders, this was his first patient on his own and he promised his aunty he would do a good job. For her and for his father.

Indy was still uncertain on the inside, but he always felt better with his sister no matter what her mood was. He knew she wasn’t happy recently, and he wasn’t sure what he could do to help his beloved sibling. For now he’d work on his very first patient. The boy looked back to Aslatiel for some visual courage. They could do this.

He stopped right outside the cottage and looked to his sister with a hesitant smile. ”Alright Asla, my first patient.” He took in a deep breath and hesitated at the door.

Warning: Indigo should be considered a Mature Character.

Aslatiel

Obscura
Champion

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (245)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
06-04-2020, 12:29 AM

She had been caught on her way out of the territory. The girl, though young, was in hardcore teenager mode. Screw authority, down with the man, riot riot riot. How could she say no to her aunt Io though? Her aunt had always been so accepting of them all, no matter their behavior. She showed unconditional love. So, when Iolaire asked her to help Indy watch a broken wolf from a foreign land, she couldn't say no.

Grumpily, the girl made her way to the cottage, catching sight of Indigo as she approached. She could sense his nervousness and slid her body along the length of his like a cat before going into the cottage before him to lead the way. She wasn't nervous about it, she just wanted it to be over with so she could go off and kill things. Maybe she would hunt down Eraithus again. He was a lot of fun.

"Aunt Io said she wouldn't be gone for long, she just needed to visit aunt Deathbelle." Once her eyes adjusted to the dim light in the cottage, she spied the broken man over in one of the other chambers. Asla motioned Indy forward with a pull of her head. This was his patient, afterall. For now, she would watch.

"Speech"
[Image: qnvtMu8.png?1]

Cairo II

Loner

Master Fighter (250)

Master Hunter (295)

An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy

Halloween 2020 - Witches HutValentines 2020
06-09-2020, 12:11 PM

He’d been napping, though he couldn’t say he ever slept too deeply, not being home and all. One charcoal black ear flicked at the murmurs and deep sapphire eyes slid open, sharpening quickly into alertness as he listened, ears perking as his head shifted, chin dragging the furs before his eyes spotted movement.

He studied the two pups, one tiny, the other very large. The boy stood out immediately. He was primarily a brilliant indigo purple with bright blue eyes. The beginnings of a mane seemed to be growing in, and the boy already had decent sized sabers growing… they were visible, at least. Both pups were very obviously Sirius’s kids.

Cairo’s trademark smile bloomed, tail gently tapping the furs as he shifted slightly to better welcome the visitors. The tiny girl looked grumpy; the boy anxious. Cai met the girl’s brilliant eyes, noting the teal that lay at the heart of her brown stripes. While not as eye-catching as her brother, the beauty was in the subtleties of her markings, and the brilliance of her eyes, even if they were currently cranky.

“Hello. How can I help you?” They weren’t young pups, and he doubted they needed any sort of pup-talk, so he greeted them as he might a grown wolf or one his age. He had no doubts they were as sharp as any adult, if more innocent than one.

His friendliness was genuine, ears perked as he waited to see what these two had in mind.

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think

Indigo

Obscura
Champion

Master Fighter (240)

Master Healer (245)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG6

Wordy1K
06-11-2020, 01:09 PM
Indigo was beyond grateful for his sister’s presence, he was nervous but she was his rock. Always there for him no matter what, even if she had been a little more distant because of everything going on. They both of them were being reclusive, but he was eager to go about this task with her. He grinned shyly as she rubbed her small form against his growing form. Indy didn’t mind following her into their aunt’s cottage. Normally he wouldn’t have any problem with going into the familiar building, but this was different.

This was the first patient he had ever seen all by himself. Of course Io had seen to him, better than he could, but he was told to go over the wounds as well. See how the patient was doing, ask if he felt pain. He took in a deep breath and followed his sister inside.

He sighed softly as his eyes adjusted on the dim light and the injured man within. Indigo peered at him cautiously, he was alert enough to lift his head easily as well as speak with them. ”Hello, I’m Indigo. My Auntie wants us to look after you for a while. I’m.. I’m her student and have a question or uh two.” He didn’t have the confidence of his siblings, but he put on his best professional voice. ”How are you feeling?” He questioned to begin with, ”any pain?”

Aslatiel

Obscura
Champion

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (245)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

06-12-2020, 07:18 AM

'How can I help you?' Like this was his cottage? The girl sneered for a moment, flashing teeth. Indigo walked past her and began with the man. Asla tossed herself upon a pile of furs in the opposite corner of the cottage. Rolling onto her back, she took up a little skull that she'd given her aunt. Might have been a marmot. Putting her paw inside the skull, she pretended to make it speak. "We're your babysitters, of course."

Aslatiel continued to toy with the skull, pretending to ignore the pair of boys, though her dark ears were perked. The cream and grey girl was a moody bastard as of late. She wanted to be contrary to everything, pretend she cared about nothing, and do exactly what she wasn't supposed to do.

"Speech"

Cairo II

Loner

Master Fighter (250)

Master Hunter (295)

An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy

Halloween 2020 - Witches HutValentines 2020
06-26-2020, 11:45 PM (This post was last modified: 06-26-2020, 11:45 PM by Cairo II.)

Deep sapphire eyes flicked from the large, vibrant boy to the girl, catching the expression. He had to wonder if this was the sister Lia had mentioned. To her snark, he simply ignored her, though the side of his face she couldn’t see held a faint twitch of a smile before that subtle expression bloomed back into that easy-natured smile as he studied Indigo.

This was nice. He had wanted to be useful in some way while he was healing here before he went home, and this was clearly an opportunity to be a patient for a young, aspiring healer. “It’s a pleasure to meet you, Indigo. I’m Cairo. I’m feeling alright, no pain unless I push my luck too far. Only happens when I twist my torso too much, and my legs definitely aren’t ready to bear weight. But soon, I think, though I’m no healer.”

His ears perked, eyes bright as he waited for the next questions, and to see what Indigo was willing to try with his patient.

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think

Indigo

Obscura
Champion

Master Fighter (240)

Master Healer (245)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG6

Wordy1K
07-13-2020, 05:53 PM
Indy spared Aslatiel a small glance as she interjected amusedly. He was being professional though, and as she mimed the skull he would hide any signs of amusement. He returned his attention to his patient, who was probably too old to be considered ‘babysat’ but he wouldn’t offer any disagreement.

The man’s name was Cairo, he didn’t have any pain as long as he didn’t move very much. Indy wasn’t at all surprised to hear he wasn’t able to use his rear legs. Iolaire had explained his injuries, and mostly the boy was here to make sure their guest was well medicated and didn’t need anything from the boy while Iolaire was gone.

”Oh, well. Good!” He offered with uncertainty. ”I don’t need to give you anything for pain then.” He muttered mostly to himself. ”Do your splints feel like they’re remaining in place?” He asked as a follow up, wondering if he’d be able to do anything besides ask stupid questions.

Aslatiel

Obscura
Champion

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (245)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

07-22-2020, 02:55 PM
Still laying on her back, the girl babbled back and forth with the skull for a bit. She then made it bite various objects within arms reach. This whole situation was boring, but she was here for moral support. Go Indy... or something like that. Yes, she was happy that her brother was learning and taking on responsibility, but Asla wasn't in a good place right now. Not mentally. This whole ordeal was just not something that she would ever choose to take part in.

Ears flicked as she listened to the words that her brother and the interloper shared. Interloper was a new word that she'd learned and she quite liked the way it sounded, so everyone that wasn't a pack wolf was indeed an interloper. Said interloper had completely ignored her, much to her chagrin. Asla had hoped for at least some sort of reaction either positive or negative. Oh well. Hopefully they would be done soon and she would be able to go off on her own again.