Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
06-18-2014, 11:36 AM

She found herself thinking of the russet-faced girl far more often than she probably should. That was exactly why she was out looking for her on this late winter day. The sun was high in the sky, bringing a bit of warmth to the chilly land. It was still bitterly cold, as always, but at least the sun warmed the fur along her back a bit and any form of warmth was always welcomed. Much like the warmth Amalia had brought to her den the night the girl had slept pressed to her side.

Athena picked up her pace at the thought, eager to find the blue-eyed girl. It had been quite some time since she had last seen her and she was curious to see how Amalia was faring in her new home. Finally the princess caught the scent she had been searching for and she followed it to the source, a smile touching her muzzle as she padded up behind her. Her gaze roamed over Amalia's pale form, glad to see that she was much less skin and bones than she had been that first night. "Hello there, lovely," she greeted lightly, smiling as her gaze met Amaila's blue one.

Speech
Thought

Amalia

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Evelyn
06-19-2014, 07:04 PM

Quote:
She has gotten better through her days as a Glaciem member. Her sides have filled out, coat taken on a much more healthy sheen. Personal grooming has become more of a priority for her, and her fur is now soft, silky, delicate to the touch and looked after. The doll lets an excited noise depart her frame at the sight of Athena approaching, dipping her head and feeling a blush overtake her cheeks at the words lovely. ?Athena!? she chirps happily. Her tail wags, ears pinning back in obvious submission and respect to the Heiress.

?How are you doing?? she questions, seeking to press a gentle lick of affectionate greeting to the larger woman?s check. Perhaps it is more intended as a kiss, but the russet-kissed girl knows not how to describe the feeling in her heart when she sees Athena. She is simply happy for now, happy the silver girl has taken time out of her day to come and see her.

Athena I

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
06-28-2014, 02:04 PM

Athena gave the girl a pleased smile when she saw Amalia's respectful stance, but she knew it wasn't entirely necessary. She gently nudged Amalia's muzzle up with her own so that Amalia's head was no longer lowered and she leaned forward to place careful licks to gently lift Amalia's ears. "No need for all of that. You're much prettier when you're standing tall." She smiled slightly again as she stood back once more to admire the russet and white girl. It reminded her of her distant memory of her father instructing her as a pup to always keep herself preened and beautiful, telling her that she was a princess.

She allowed Amalia to lick her cheek, the simple action making her peer at the girl affectionately. She didn't quite understand how this girl could appear from seemingly no where and catch her attention so easily or why she let herself fall for those pretty blue eyes, but it was too late to question it now. "I'm doing very well now." It went unspoken, but it was obvious that Amalia's presence was what had brightened her day.

"I was thinking about our conversation the first time we met and I remembered that I promised you some fight practice. If you're up for it I think now is a perfect time to do that." She waited for Amalia's response, eager and interested to see how much the girl actually knew of her favorite pass time.

Speech
Thought