gems
size
Extra small
build
player
06-18-2014, 10:45 AM
Syren
Quote:

We are all painfully aware of the fact that Syrinx had a coupling with his sister, Eos! However, that coupling resulted in some pretty bamf babies. These babies are once again available due to disappearance or inactivity of their players. syren is more the one enthralled with her father and almost has a slight obsession with him and pleasing her sisters. However, time obviously changes things. So, I'm not worried about seeing some massive personality and appearance change, but I do want a 300 word roleplay sample.

Cynder
Quote:
Cynder is completely being re-done. Yumpy doesn't want her appearance used and so her personality might as well be up for changes. Cynder was the pretty one of the bunch who was entirely too vain, but alas, she may still be. Like my others up for adoption a 300 word roleplay sample will be required. Thank you.

Sibelle

gems
size
build
player
06-22-2014, 09:01 PM
Their sister Sevan is up for adoption as well, she can be found here

Hades

gems
size
build
player
06-25-2014, 01:35 PM
EDIT: Oh, and I'm after Cynder, lol.

[Image: 23j1vlf.png]
{ 353 words } She had been left to her own destination, yet undetermined by the russet tempest. Turquoise gems would sweep over the faltering lands of Alacritia, a venomous grin spreading upon inky lips. The lands had been stricken by grief and plague, a perfect opportunity for her hidden patriarch to show his prowess and prove his evil intentions to a pack, and his tyranny would reign, with his child following him every step of the way. "I will always be the follower of him... He is deserving of a legion of women, but I always will be his favorite..." Her words were that of a princess, sweet and harmonic, as if she were singing a song of valor. War would ensue if it meant protecting her seed, and she would die for the love and compassion of her father. No one else mattered, only the children of the archangel.

Her dark and slink-like figure would move through the darkness, outlined in the light of a full moon, her turquoise gems shimmering in the midnight black. In her stilts were well-bound tendons, and about her paws, a delicate lacing of luscious russet locks. Her plush banner swept behind her bodice, creating a gorgeous creature amongst the other children of the red king. Her stature through the night was held in a sly manner, coiling and uncoiling as she thread the cool, dewy grasses of the plains. She was an Adravendi, but not like any other, and she knew it. "The spawn of Syrinx Adravendi, are pure perfection." She was a queen, a monarch, a tyrant of beauty, and there would be no denial of her dangerous and sleek appearance. Only her turquoise irises should betray evil, her bodice lest be holding aggression.

Her mission was clear, but to another Adravendi other than those accepted into her lineage, it would be muffled, and static. Her mission... would be to set fire to the world, to baffle others by her beauty, and for her father to rule with much power, and behind him, would be the red bitch, power exercised in the purposes it was to be for.

"Speech."

Sigyn

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
06-25-2014, 04:31 PM (This post was last modified: 08-11-2014, 02:29 PM by Sigyn.)
Luuuu I'm just going to let you know that I'm going to tweak her design, nothing super outlandish, just one base colour and a cream underbelly, with chocolate flecks darkening her back and flanks a wee bit. Maybe do a wee bit with her build? (Also can I keep her original height?) Lemme know if you're okay with all dat :)

RP Sample:

{468 words}

The russet gladatrix had departed from their father simply because he had abandoned them. How could he? A father was supposed to care for his children, if their mother would not. That had been the case for some time, and then without warning he was gone. A thunderous growl rumbled in her throat, as the memories played over in her mind. Cerulean gaze would sweep over the landscape, as she had returned to the caves of the past to find them empty. Not only had Syrinx left them, but as had her sisters and the rest of Amenti. Now her growl would escape, tumbling from ebony lips as they peeled back from her teeth in anger. Yet, she knew she still desired to see them again, and she felt no need to be apart from them any longer. She had returned to find her family, and rejoin them, but they were gone. Long gone.

The phoenix would feel her haunches drop to the ground with a loud thump, unaware of her knees giving out or the spark of pain in her rump at the heavy fall. They had left, without a reason. She was alone, for real. Part of the auburn wraith wanted to cry, but the rest of her was absolutely abhorred that it was even an option. Her turquoise gaze would roam over the walls of the caverns that had once been her home, and now were akin to the features of a familiar stranger. Eventually, a snort would escape her ebon nostrils, and she would get back to her feet with a grunt. Clearly nothing could be done about the situation with her family just sitting around here and staring at her old home, reliving memories long past. Rippling musculature would propel her form, allowing her a moment of pause to shake the fine dust of the caverns from her coat before she began to move. Massive paws would move her over the terrain, seeking those of her blood. A reunion was in order, she craved her family, desired to lay eyes upon her sisters and see how they had grown and matured in her absence. She hungered for the touch of familiar forms, and her family was deeply important to her.

The lands had changed, such was obvious, and yet she still had no trouble traversing them. She knew where she was going, for the most part. A destination she knew well, where she would call her family to her, and then she would see what ought to happen next. She needed a pack to call home, she desired a rank and a status that could not be questioned. However, she also wanted to see what had become of her home in her absence. In time, all would fall into place.

Sigyn

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
08-11-2014, 02:46 PM
boop, finished!