An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Iko

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Pride - AsexualValentines 2020VolcanoDream Weaver
Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
06-16-2020, 03:15 PM
After the raid, Pestilence had attacked her. God had given Toxicity the strength to fend her off- a magnificent victory for their farewell. She truly hoped Pestilence's time outside of the pack would be fruitless and miserable and that she could come crawling back to one day be converted into the tool of God she was meant to be. Of course, perhaps her function had been to do nothing more than to motivate Toxicity to become the Enforcer of God she was meant to be. After she had tended to her wounds and rested a bit, she sought out Venom- the two had much to discuss.

Toxicity had avoided their mother since she had announced her cursed whelps. She made no attempt to contact her or her pups. She came to the understanding that Hannibal was once again missing. Toxicity took it as a blessing, he deserved to be lost and wandering without direction and Deathbelle deserved every bit of loneliness that sank into her core. Toxicity was bitter and the fact that her mother made no effort to speak to her either just proved how much she had turned her back on her previous litter. She was not repentant. She had fallen.

As Tox came towards where her sister's scent was the strongest, she called out, "Venom? Are you here?"

Venom

Loner

Master Fighter (275)

Master Intellectual (279)

An icon representing the specialty Bulwark Bulwark

An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
06-18-2020, 06:58 AM
After getting her ass handed to her in the raid Venom was slowly recovering her self confidence. Her talk with her mentor Sirius had helped see her through her struggles and taking on the young Azure as an apprentice furthered her drive. Though she’d struggled through her loss Venom felt stronger on the other side. She felt much more prepared to take up her birthright. Eventually. Now that she had been through so much she wasn’t as sure about the timeline. She felt the switch was close, but was it really? Had Deathbelle decided on when she would give up her lofty title?

Venom sighed as she peered into the magical waters of the shrine, her thoughts heavily on her father. If he was still alive how different would her life be? How much more training could she have received from him? Would she rely as heavily as she did on her mentor and father figure Sirius? She knew that her younger siblings would certainly not exist. Maybe Pestilence would have stayed and pledged her loyalty to her instead of some no name pack. Maybe she would be closer to Calamity who was so distant from her these days.

Toxicity’s voice disturbed her from her thoughts as they shifted to her scarred sister. Purple pink eyes lifted from the water and she flicked her tongue expectedly as she found her sibling’s slightly larger form. Where Venom took after her mother’s thin delicate features Toxicity more resembled Archon’s powerful form. Tox didn’t see her in the shadow of the white trees, ”Here, Tox.” She offered softly, despite the tone there was more strength in it than the last time they spoke.
[Image: ven-sig.png]

Toxicity

Loner

Expert Intellectual (150)

Master Fighter (280)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Iko

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Pride - AsexualValentines 2020VolcanoDream Weaver
06-20-2020, 12:12 PM
At Venom's voice, Toxicity's eyes were directed at her sister's form. How much it reminded her of their mother was hard to swallow. She supposed the whole lot of them looked similar to their mother, but with every brown fur, every scar, every embodiment of god she possessed, she drove herself and her story away from what her mother had become. She would rise far above those foolish ways. She hoped, now more than ever that Venom would agree an that they could remain by each others side.

Toxicity had spent a long time away from her family, devoting herself to god ad Venom had done similarly to learn her role as princess. Now- not that Toxicity didn't still have much to learn- she was ready to come back together with those of her family who were ready and able to take on the world as their parents had always intended.

The girl came to rest by her sister, her eyes focusing on the pool of water before them, "I have many questions- but firstly, how are you and how did you find the raid?"

Venom

Loner

Master Fighter (275)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
06-25-2020, 04:15 PM
Toxicity’s gaze fell upon her and Venom couldn’t help but feel like she was suddenly under scrutiny. One light brow lowered in uncertainty as her sister paused for a long moment before making her way to her side. Venom didn’t show any hesitation in accepting and embracing her close proximity and the yearling leaned lightly into Tox’s side. They were very nearly twins aside from a few discrepancies and the way the Klein ivory lay on their bodies.

As Tox’s gaze returned to the pool so did Venom’s and she settled in more comfortably. Of course she had to start with the raid. Venom visibly bristled, her quills rose and her tongue flicked impatiently. Sirius had made great attempts to soothe her but she was still sore about her loss. ”I am disappointed in my loss.” She said calmly despite the reaction of her body. ”I’ve done what I can to learn from the experience. I’m well rested now, and I’m ready to try again.” And again and again until she was sure to prove herself. One day she would take down Sirius, no matter what he said she knew she would be ready after that moment.

Toxicity

Loner

Master Fighter (280)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Iko

06-26-2020, 02:08 PM
As the two sat next to one another, it may have very well been hard to tell them apart from a quick glance. In puphood, it would have been even more hard. Now in adolescence their differences began to become more apparent and the addition of Toxicity's sleeve of scars further drove that fact. They were both, however, strikingly their mothers daughters. Toxicity, however, was not often forced to look upon herself as she was now made to look at her sister. One day, Toxicity thought, she would like to cloak her appearance from the world, such that none would be able to see who her mortal form took after and they would be only able to see the godliness within.

As Toxicity mentioned the raid, her sister bristled. It could have gone better, Toxicity thought herself, but she wanted her sister's opinion. After all, it would be her own problem to solve soon enough. She admitted she was disappointed in her loss and said she had done everything to learn from it. Toxicity let a small smile cross her maw as she gently nudged her sister- a rare show of affection and acceptance, "I lost in the raid too, you know." Toxicity sought to meet her sister's eyes briefly. "Still, even understanding the Armada's function, I would like the Empire to be more powerful physically. Sirius may be loyal to our blood, but that does not guarantee anything past himself. As you know well, children can be much different from their parents."

Toxicity looked over Venom for a moment to gauge her reaction. Being bested by their sister pack, even if they pledged loyalty, was still a threat. If even their own sister could turn on them, surely a pack could as well, given time and the knowledge that they united stood stronger than the pack they served. "Speaking of children and parents," Toxicity began, her eyes focusing back on the waters. "I did manage to beat one opponent- Pestilence. She ambushed me after the raid."

Again Tox looked to her sister. Toxicity hadn't been surprised Pestilence attacked her, but she wasn't sure how her relationship with her other siblings were. "She left the pack shortly after. She is an enemy of God and myself and now that she has left the pack, I suppose if I am to come in contact with her again it will be to eliminate her for her weakness. I see her as nothing more than a mortal now, seeing as she wanted so badly to succumb to her fickle desires as such. Speaking of mortal desires..." Toxicity came to fully face Venom now. This next part would be a decisive conversation for their relationship moving forward, "What is your opinion on Deathbelle's new litter?

Venom

Loner

Master Fighter (275)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

07-05-2020, 01:47 PM
”I saw.” She’d managed to glimpse her sister’s loss, but then again most of them had failed anyway. Venom wanted to vow never again, that she wouldn’t lose a second time, but there was too much uncertainty. Especially in her own abilities. Not until she could best the titan that was the Warlord.. ”They certainly can,” she perked an eyebrow wondering where the conversation was going, but getting a gut feeling. ”I’m mentoring one of Sirius’s heirs. The other seems open to a friendship, I don’t critisize your caution though. I don’t wish to rely on them as heavily as mother does.” One reason she was eager to be rid of Ashen’s wolves that did not swear their loyalty to her.

”I did not see that.” She offered with raised brows as Toxicity mentioned Pestilence attacking her. It might have slightly been a surprise but Venom felt Pasto’s animosity as well, and she showed her true colors when she left. If she returned in a raid Venom knew what to consider her. She knew Pestilence doubted their father’s teachings after his death, after he had been stolen from them… Though Venom couldn’t hardly blame her sibling either. She hadn’t forgiven Abraxas for taking him too early. ”She showed she couldn’t be loyal anyway.” Not that Venom saw much purpose in taking her life. She should be forced to live and regret her decisions.

Venom wasn’t taken by surprise when Toxicity asked her opinion of their younger half siblings. Though she found them much more tolerable than Archon’s half kids she had little use for them. ”They have no purpose as we speak.” She looked up into Toxicity’s dual toned gaze. ”Incubus is too quiet, Siren is a tiny waste of breath, and Chimera… could have potential if he could be harnessed correctly. Right now he feels too much like a loose cannon.”

Toxicity

Loner

Master Fighter (280)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Iko

07-26-2020, 05:07 PM
Toxicity hummed as Venom spoke. It was a fair assessment. She nodded in agreement as she said that she did not wish to rely on them as heavily as their mother did. Toxicity kept a wary eye out for any who may be against the upcoming queen. To her, anyone doubting the queen was not only useless, but a threat to be disposed of. When Venom rose to power, her words essentially would become the will of God, and Toxicity had every intention of making it so. Venom spoke, saying that Pestilence proved she couldn't be loyal and Toxicity once again found herself nodding. Pestilence was a waste of good air and Abraxas blood.

Venom gave her thoughts on the pups. It was the first time Toxicity had heard their names aloud. Her ears flicked back in mild annoyance, and she was eager to forget the names as quickly as she learned them. "Pathetic," Toxicity said under her breath as the pups were described. She hadn't expected much more of them. If she had been in any position of power, they would have been set outside the packlands at birth and left to the gods to decide their fate.

"And for mother?" Toxicity said after Venom finished speaking. "Has she made her fall from godhood clear enough?"

Venom

Loner

Master Fighter (275)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

08-18-2020, 04:56 AM
Toxicity was just as impressed with their younger siblings as Venom was, though probably less so by her own evaluation. Venom wouldn’t completely give up on Chimera, but she had resigned Incubus to his fate. Siren didn’t even deserve to be acknowledged, Chi seemed to have an odd affinity for her anyway. Maybe he’d bite down on her too hard and that would be the end of it anyway.

Venom was a bit less perturbed by her mother’s promiscuity with her sibling. She was a Klein and Venom never considered their mother anything close to an Abraxas. At one point she respected her mother, loved her beyond reason. When Archon died everything changed. ”She fell when father did.” Venom gave her assessment. ”Her ‘divinity’ stemmed from Archon. With him gone it’s no wonder she has lost her grace.” What did they do though? Deathbelle held no ill will towards them, they were still her daughters and her devotion to them was still apparent. She was no goddess or vessel of Abraxas that was certain. ”I want her to give me the throne in the fall.” She revealed her plan, the seasons were flying by. Venom wanted to take Belle’s place, but she wasn’t ready yet. She had to gather her allies, she needed to be able to trust more than her sister or Sirius. Though both were nothing to bat an eye at.

Toxicity

Loner

Master Fighter (280)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Iko

08-18-2020, 01:24 PM
For the first time in possibly all her life, Toxicity felt as if someone in her family understood her. She had no problem with sharing her opinions more freely with her sister, confiding in her secrets that had not ever graced her lips before. Veonom finally came forward with a thought: their mother fell with Archon's passing. Tox's eyes fell on Venom's form for a split second, widened slightly with this revelation. She quickly tore her gaze away to look into the distance. Toxicity remained silent for some time before she finally spoke again. "I... hadn't considered that before," she admitted. "But it makes sense. It bothers me, then, that she still has his sigil with her." Maybe she could convince Obi to steal it in the night- some night when their mother was loafing within another's den.

"Fall," Tox repeated as her sister revealed her plan. "I can hardly wait, though I guess it gives me time to prepare. I still need to become someone better if I wish to stand by your side when you take the throne."

Venom

Loner

Master Fighter (275)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

08-24-2020, 05:19 PM
Venom’s tongue flicked with intriuge as she observed Toxicity’s change in expression about her viewpoint. She must not have considered the timeline, but Venom felt in her heart the severity of that moment. When he left the world so did his light, right out of their mother’s bones. Toxicity stated as much, admitting she hadn’t thought of that possibility. Venom shrugged, ”She’s sentimental. Maybe I’ll have her give it to me when she takes the throne.” She raised her light brows with an amused smirk.

”Yes, enough time to prepare myself further. To gather true allies. To sort the entrails from organs.” She hinted at a great purge to the empire. So many she hadn’t seen at the raid to support their Empress. So many useless bodies. ”Do strengthen your abilities. If I can help you, just ask.” She wanted Toxicity to be one that she could lean upon, to trust completely. She had her allies in the Klein name as well as the Armada, but there were few she could say she truly trusted.