Viking plots.

Kaprasíus

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
06-30-2014, 08:38 AM (This post was last modified: 06-30-2014, 08:40 AM by Kaprasíus.)
So, I'm finaly bringing back Kapra. he is Jaeger's brother (and lover) and the son of Svanerna, and cousin to Katja. He has reunited briefly with his brother, only to be seperated quickly. he fears the gods are punishing him for his straying from his faith - he has not made a sacrifice in awhile, etc.

As for plots, he is pretty open! Most of his madness comes from being with Jaeger, so he is kinda sane right now (I think)... But he certainly has twisted inclinations, so don' expect anything too nice from him. Check his profile for more info.

Not sure if he will end up in Ebony with Katja, with his mother... It's all up in the air.

Throw some ideas at me! Friends, enemies, children to mentor (aka destroy their lives), Romance with either sex..

WARNING: Kaprasíus is extremely prone to violence, including maim fights & character claiming.
Katja is also welcome in any and all of his threads, without warning.
He also has a bush viper companion named Jǫrmungandr.

Svanerna

gems
size
build
player
06-30-2014, 09:45 AM
well of course im down for a thread! threading with fam was one of the big reasons i adopted svan! yet ive yet to do it! hehe. i can start.. if u want

Epiphron

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium

The Ooze Participant
06-30-2014, 11:45 AM
Please! Ill try to reply soon.

Maia

gems
size
build
player
06-30-2014, 01:34 PM
Saf hasn't had a thread with Nyx if forever!!! I could probably throw Chryseis at him, or Elsa my lion.