size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
07-03-2020, 06:22 PM

Where had the end of the road taken her? It hadn't, and sometimes she felt like she would never see the next path in her life. She had given up years ago searching for Nuada and Rain. Tyranis was out of her heart the day he abandoned her. And yet she still thought if she could find him she could find one of her lost children. But those days were long gone now. It pained her whole body but she had given up on them. She mostly believed they were all dead, or that Tyranis somehow traveled to an unknown world.

A dampness carried on her coat and soaked through her paw pads in this dark cavern she wandered. Her want for knowledge of the lands was still a hidden spark in her heart even though you could see nothing through her eyes. She found little comfort in her place in the world but she tried her best to move on. Take it step by step and in the deep parts of her mind she hoped she could find a new light in her life.

She looked up at the stone cicles that dropped from the ceiling, some connecting to the rising spikes on the floor. Water rained around and on her, though the cold winter had just come to an end the dampness to her pelt held a warm temperature to her skin. She wouldn't stop to collect any thoughts, just her lazy paws falling one after another to keep her life going.

Walk "Talk" Think

Aranea has a british accent. Threads can produce a Depression Trigger.

(Ar-en-ay-ah Har-per Lah-or-ee)

Scent: Lavender
Alignment: Neutral Good
Season: Summer
Height: 26 inches
Home: Somnium - Dead

Acere

Permanent Ghost

Master Fighter (275)

Master Intellectual (245)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantLegendaryDouble MasterVolcanoCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Christmas 2019Treat 2019
07-04-2020, 02:31 AM

Winter had subsided at last, and with the coming of Spring meant that the blizzards had finally stopped. It was of course, still snowing in the North. But now with the harsh winter over, the pack didn't have to worry so much about the driving storms that ravaged them all season long. As if to catch some fresh air, Acere took a trip beyond the North lands and into warmer weather. While he did love his home in the North, he needed a change of scenery after the last season literally tried to freeze him to death. His foxes came with him of course, the pair darting around ahead of him as they frolicked or chased the season's first butterflies. He didn't really have a destination in mind, though the further west he pressed on, he had altered his course and was more or less heading towards Lirim. With Spring underway, he felt that perhaps his pack might need a few things that weren't yet readily available back home, and last he knew, Lirim was abundant with herbs and prey. What he didn't quite expect, however, was to run into someone else along the way. He spotted a rather small wolf, but he didn't immediately recognize her. "Greetings," Her back was to him, so he decided to let his presence be known before she decided that he was a potential threat considering his size and scarred appearance.

Aranea

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
07-04-2020, 08:02 AM

So lost in her blank thoughts, her insides would startle to the voice of another but physically she would just come to a halt with a bit of a turn in her neck to face the man. Her nose twitched to his stench, face flat to his appearance. It had been long since she had seen him or any of Tyranis' band. Honestly she couldn't even remember his name and she didn't care much to. There was a point in time where she trusted him to protect her pack, and she wouldn't say she could go back on here feelings then or now but she wanted little to nothing to do with anyone who found themselves beside him.

"It's been some time." She responded quietly before turning her head away and moving forward in the direction she was originally going. "I don't suppose you followed me down here." There was a small bit of sarcasm in her voice, but none the less it was obvious she wasn't pleased with his presence. A bit sour for her own well-illed nature. She showed no fear to him or his stature, and she honestly didn't think he would do anything to hurt her anyway. She believed Tyranis was long gone, she wasn't requested to be with him anymore, or even ever she thought.

Walk "Talk" Think

Acere

Permanent Ghost

Master Fighter (275)

Master Intellectual (245)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantLegendaryDouble MasterVolcanoCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Christmas 2019Treat 2019
07-20-2020, 10:43 PM
The dame had turned her head to look at him though her demeanor seemed far from friendly. Maybe he came across her at a bad time...perhaps something had put her in a bad mood before he came along, but then..."It's been some time..." His brow shot up and his head tilted slightly in confusion when she said that. He hadn't properly met his nephews first mate nor really his first two children before the pack had disbanded so suddenly, so he didn't really remember her..."I don't suppose you followed me down here." He glanced behind him real quick to make sure she wasn't talking to someone else before turning back to her. "I...I'm sorry, but I think perhaps you have the wrong wolf." He didn't move any closer to her, but he subtly motioned with his head to draw his foxes back to him. He didn't know if this woman would see them as a threat if they were lurking about on their own, or if one of them might launch themselves at her should they think she was a threat to him. He tried to figure out if he'd seen her before, but honestly it'd been so long he just couldn't remember the short Dauntless days...

Aranea

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
07-21-2020, 04:04 AM

Aranea felt almost offended that he didn't know who she was. Her time in Dauntless was the biggest part of her life and it was almost a smack to her face realizing she wasn't important then. It was her own fault of course. She hid away in her den most of the time and when she birthed her children they tried to keep it quiet. She was ashamed of everything that happened then, and now she just felt it more. Of course Acere had been through many more wolves then she had. She should have been surprised she even remembered him to be honest. "Oh-" She spoke embarrassingly though tried to brush it off.

She eyed his fox companions as they came in close to him, they could have been a match for her if not for her size but her lack of fighting ability. But they didn't scare her. Her eyes flickered a couple times back and forth to him and the ground, "I was in uh, Dauntless. With..." A hard word to swallow, "Tyranis." Her obvious discomfort with everything. The meeting, her embarrassment, and now the mention of her long gone previous lover who she absolutely hated and that was no secret to her. It made her think about maybe how obsessed she was over the whole thing. She dug herself out of the hole but she was back to dwelling on what was rather than what is and what could be.

Walk "Talk" Think