An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy

Halloween 2020 - Witches HutValentines 2020
07-11-2020, 11:07 PM

His grin widened at her correction, chuckles huffing through his nose. “Malalia Fatalis, Queen of all tag, Champion of all races.”

He tipped his head to cast an eye toward her with a smirk, catching the twinkle of good spirit in her eye, tail tapping the ground in response. When she rolled to her paws with a hum, he shifted to prop himself up, ears perked to see what she was up to.

He hadn’t even noticed the satchel go flying in the heat of the impromptu game of tag, but he grinned as she returned with it. “I suppose all that running did work up a hunger.” The admittance came with a rumble in his stomach, and he coughed a laugh, adding, “Case in point.”

His eyes laughed even as he made an embarrassed grimace that was all show. He did accept anything she might toss at him with an interested sniff. “Honeyed meat, eh? Reminds me I was thinking of searching out a few bees to lure home, see if I can set them up with a nice home.”

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think

Malalia

Loner
Missing from Armada

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
07-12-2020, 12:02 AM

She smirked easily at the little tummy growl, and used a forepaw to push a comically large pile of various strips his way. It was only half a joke -- "Have as much as you'd like."

Another slight correction -- there had been a lot leftover, and at the start of her journey she'd scrambled for the dried goodies, stuffing as many of them as she could into one of the larger compartments, away from her herbs and other tools. Most of her haul was the honeyed venison; there were others that were a little more smokey, and dried salted fish too (which was okay, though she vastly preferred it fresh). All that running around tended to make a gal hungry.

Having wolfed down the first strip, she stuck her tongue out at him before grabbing another strip. Her ears swung forward as Cairo spoke of his project. Bees, huh? She bit off a piece and chewed thoughtfully, before swallowing it down. "How exactly are you supposed to lure bees anywhere?" Gathering honey was one thing, but she'd never heard of trying to put a hive together.

"Speech"

Cairo II

Loner

Master Fighter (250)

Master Hunter (295)

An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy

Halloween 2020 - Witches HutValentines 2020
07-19-2020, 11:41 PM

He chuckled softly as she shoved a pile of dried meat, selecting a strip and chewing thoughtfully, humming in appreciation of the flavor. He grinned at her question, tail thwapping the grassy ground. “Not too sure, but I’ll figure it out as I go along.”

He rolled his shoulders in mock suave as he added, “After all, the hive at home adored me.” He coughed into a laughing shudder as he added, “A little too well. Luckily, I didn’t get stung by any indignant ladies when I shook them off. I just wanted a little taste of honey and ended up with a swarm on my face.”

He selected another strip and munched. “Ayodele, Kayode, and Ime might be able to build a container of sorts. They are some very industrious creatures. They like being busy.”

His head cocked thoughtfully. “Apparently, the best way is to have the queen. They’ll follow her anywhere and clump around her.”

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think