ardent

Superiority {Joining}

Atlas

gems
size
build
player
06-17-2014, 04:53 AM

The male had done enough traveling, nothing in the lands interesting. It was time to come home. With purposeful steps, the god borne beast would trek towards the lands where he knew Olympus to be, and once near Olympian soil, would raise his head and call forth others of his kin. He saw himself above others; just as all of the Olympus blood did. It was their God given right, and someday they would all rule the lands. Atlas waited then, waited for someone to come find him at the borders. And if none came soon, he would venture within and seek them out himself. He wondered if his sister were here, if she had made it here without him or if she was still lost in the world. If that were the case, he would seek her out and bring them where they belonged. Here, with their own kind. Paws shuffled beneath him, eager to begin the life he should have begun since arriving here, but the lands were too enticing to not explore as a free man. And yet, they had bored him anyway. Regardless, here he was. Waiting.

Speech
Thought
Others

Helios I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Alamea
06-18-2014, 12:06 AM (This post was last modified: 06-18-2014, 12:35 AM by Helios I.)

The world was slowly starting to feel right again, slowly. Some days were still harder than others but the knowledge that he no longer had to face his grief alone was one that made waking up all that much easier. He and Natalya were a team and they would either win or lose together, and he was shooting for winning.
Still his duties came first and when a vaguely familiar call rang out from across the lands he would sigh and rise to his paws. He moved easily through the now dead valley towards the great flat lands, all the while keeping an eye out for who it was that had summoned him. When he realized who it was, Helios was rather pleasantly surprised.
?Atlas!? He would call, a small sad smile the best he could muster at the time, though still very much happy to see his young brother having finally found his way to their boarders.

Talk like this

Atlas

gems
size
build
player
06-24-2014, 10:04 PM
ooc//Shitty post i'm sorry v.v

The male would turn to face a voice that called his name. So familiar was the voice that spoke his name, and his eyes would rise to see a form just as familiar. "Helios." He would greet his brother in a monotone, though glad to see him nonetheless. It had been a long time since he had seen any of his family, even Phoebe. He wondered what had changed, or if anything had changed at all since his absence. Now that he was done seeing the world, he was ready to come home. "It is nice to see you again. I've come to the decision that I'd like to come home now, but first...has anything changed since I've been gone?" He would stare at his brother, wondering who remained in charge and who had abandoned the pack. He wanted to know everything, but in the end family was still family and he would remain regardless.

"Speech"

Phoebe

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Athena I
06-24-2014, 10:21 PM (This post was last modified: 06-24-2014, 10:21 PM by Phoebe.)

She almost couldn't believe her ears when that all too familiar voice called out for someone to greet it. Phobebe had been wallowing in a deep pit of self pity and loneliness, but hearing his voice shone a little bit of light into her depression. She had resigned herself to think that her brother was gone forever and that, along with the man that she had thought to be the love of her life being gone and the death of one of her nephews, had pulled her down, down, down. Now, she blinked open her eyes and her head shot up with shock. Was it really him? Was her mind playing tricks on her?

She rose and pulled herself out of her den, her russet paws moving swiftly toward the call. As eager as she was to get there, there was a hesitation as well. She was afraid to see that it wasn't really him, that she really had imagined it. She needed a piece of hope and desperately wanted this to be real.

As she arrived she saw Helios first, her older brother a welcome sight, but not who she wanted to see. She looked just past Helios and there he was. She stopped in her tracks several feet away, purely in shock. "Atlas?" she questioned softly, blinking as she tried to believe her eyes. Slowly her mind accepted it and a smile spread across her face. She rushed forward suddenly, calling, "Atlas!" Phoebe nearly rammed into her brother, skidding to a halt just in time so she could nuzzle him affectionately, her tail wagging wildly behind her. "Atlas! You're here! I've missed you so much! Where have you-" She stopped just as suddenly as she began, her mood suddenly shifting to one of irritation. She looked at him with a scowl, lifting her forepaw to hit him on the shoulder. "Where have you been!"

Speech
Thought
Others

Helios I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Alamea
06-29-2014, 12:09 PM (This post was last modified: 06-29-2014, 12:26 PM by Helios I.)

Atlas spoke his name and the russet man felt himself jolt internally, it had felt like a lifetime ago he had seen any of his family outside of Natalya, and his name coming from his brother almost felt alien. His brother spoke of wanting to join the fold and Helios nodded numbly. Then a question fell from his younger sibling?s lips and the man felt himself retreat further. He realized he would have to tell Atlas of his own failure as a parent, his own inability to shield his son from danger.
Luckily for him that moment was put off for a bit as Phoebe rushed onto the scene. His younger sister seeming shocked to see her litter mate. Then she was rushing forwards to embrace their brother. The man sat in silence watching, he felt slight amusement rise up in him but it wasn?t enough to overpower the immense sadness in the russet man.

Talk like this