Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
07-13-2020, 07:49 PM
Nausicaa stood at the base of a tree, inspecting a bee hive that hung a few feet above her head. She had been hesitant about getting this close to it, but the cooler weather that had begun to fall across Auster seemed to be making them a bit slower and more... sleepy. She certainly enjoyed sweet things like berries and fruit so she had to imagine honey would be just as delicious, but she couldn't quite figure out a way to get any down - at least not on her own. She thought that maybe if she had some help she could manage to get a piece of the hive down. Since they were all sleepy from the cold they might just get away with it without getting stung too many times too.

She hummed thoughtfully to herself before turning away from the tree and heading back toward the dens where she and her family slept. Surely someone would be around that would want to help her! She looked around for a few minutes and didn't see anyone at first.. Her mother didn't seem to be around right now and she was pretty sure she had seen her grandmother leave earlier that morning. Then she noticed her sister standing near the falls and she knew that's who her accomplice would be. She grinned and trotted over to Meme, her tail wagging gently behind her.

"Hey, Meme!" she called as she got closer. She knew she and her little sister hadn't spent much time together alone just yet and maybe getting honey from a beehive wasn't the best or safest way to start, but it seemed like the kind of shenanigans sisters left to their own devices would get into. She paused next to Meme, giving the younger girl a smile. "Hey, I need some help with something... Would you want to help me get some honey? I found a hive over that way and I think I thought of a way to get some honey out of it, but I need some help. What do you think?"