ardent

Pooka Tales

Pooka

gems
size
build
player
06-17-2014, 12:46 AM
Pooka is my new wolf. He's friendly but a little skittish and full of nothing but trouble. He prefers to be out and about in twilight and in mysterious and errie areas.

He digs up graves because of a strange and ill-recieved belief system shared by his vagrant and scattered family. Also because you can find cool stuff down there.

He likes to let people think he is a ghost when he can get away with it and I plan to have him frequent the subterranean areas.

Open to all manner of plots and ideas if you have any, would love to do a thread where someone thinks hes actually a ghost.

I am open to him being approached by a clan at some point but hed need to make friends before joining anything willingly. If someone wants to make him join unwillingly that could work if i am givin opportunity for him to cause mischief, trouble, and possibly escape.

He is a healer so if someone needs his help, that's a thing too. (and probably why a clan might want him)

I am open to possible romances; but i prefer to see that happen naturally if the characters really do seem to develop chemistry, as opposed to planning things in advance, ruins the spontaneity.

Also could do a thread where someone either wants to learn about his beliefs or knows about his kind and despises them.

Thats all I can think to say now... feel free to reply or shoot PMs; but if you PM me it might be better to PM my other wolf account Batari, and specify that you are talking about Pooka.

Esti

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
06-17-2014, 12:50 AM
Yo, I'd like him and hani to meet up. She'd be a little sickened about his grave digging, but also interested and it would tear at her for a while.

Hani doesn't believe in ghosts, or gods, but she's not willing to argue about it either. Though, it would be great if he spooked her then tried to convince her he was a ghosty. She'd be super amused, I'm sure.

Anyway, she'd trying to be a healer too, so that could be cool.

Batari

gems
size
build
player
06-17-2014, 02:41 AM
XD I could TOTALLY see Pooka snickering to himself as he frightens a little pup in the twilight hours and convinces them that he is a ghost. Maybe if he spooks her and she accidentally gets hurt or was already injured or something, he could help heal her and teach her a thing or two.

Atlas

gems
size
build
player
06-17-2014, 05:05 AM
I think this would be funny with Rikku, she's a horse filly and would be like "Whoa a real ghost!?" and such and possibly be intrigued by his grave digging habits. (Mostly because she doesn't know any better) lol

Batari

gems
size
build
player
06-18-2014, 04:38 PM
Pooka meeting with a horse sounds like fun, though pooka might creep the horse out a bit, if they met at twilight somewhere he might just marvel at the filly or try to tell it stories about ghost horses, night Mares, or unicorns.

any prefrences on a location?

Atlas

gems
size
build
player
06-24-2014, 09:35 PM
She sticks to the west so far since she's still young and living in Valhalla, but I think she'd be pretty fascinated XD I think so far she's only afraid of lightning...but she dun know that yet XD