Master Healer (240)

An icon representing the specialty Fitness Coach Fitness Coach

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

TeacherDouble MasterSamhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2
OverachieverCritical Observation!Halloween 2020 - Witches HutBeevent1K
07-29-2020, 06:11 PM

Sedna was quick to register the shocked expression on her nieces face, unable to contain her own snort of laughter, the splash hit her squarely in the face, but water still dripped from her head in an almost constant stream from her earlier dive. She pushed off the sandy bottom, fighting agains the weight of the water. Just because the fish had made it to land didn’t mean it would stay there, and she wasn’t sure if eagles or hawks were as prone to stealing other’s meals here as they were at home.

Still, she slapped the water with her tail as she passed Sigrun, hoping the splash would be sufficient retaliation as she made her way back to shore, rolling the fish with her snout further up the bank, resorting to another bite when it tried to flop past her and back to the safety of the water. "That right there is exactly why fishing is usually a solo endeavour." The silver woman was slightly breathless from her fight against the water, and the sudden weight of her body back on land. At least the fish was big enough to feed the younger wolves comfortably. "You two can share this one." She flopped onto the sand, jaws parted and panting. "I’ll go find something else once I’ve caught my breath."

"speech".

What I need is to feel incredible
[Image: mangomouse.jpg]

Sigrún

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Salt
08-10-2020, 10:38 PM
(ooc: I'm so sorry this is late. My second job started back up, and I've been helping my sister remodel her new shop. ;~;)

She watched as the splash crashed into her aunt's already drenched fur. It might have been a pointless endeavor, but the yearling felt accomplished. She even tipped her nose little higher into the air with a, "Ha." for dramatic effect.

Siggy's lip curled as Mortis' laugh built, though the smile in her eyes betrayed her feigned frustration. She knew that there was no menace behind his words, nor ill-intent beneath his laugh. "You wouldn't be saying that if it had almost hit you in the face." The words were light, and playful as they left her lips with a giggle.

Sedna's revenge caught Sigrun off-guard as the water slapped against her cheek, adding to the water still dripping from the tendrils of her fur. She might have thrown another trail of water her aunt's way but the promise of a fish on the shore was a much more pressing matter.

Following suit, the girl pushed herself up and out of the water, shaking her coat as soon as both sets of paws felt the warmth of dry sand beneath them. Should Mortis make his way up to the shoreline she would nod her head in the direction of the fish, and allow him first dibs.

Mortis

Armada
Lieutenant

Master Fighter (245)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Critical Hit!Valentines 2020
08-14-2020, 05:43 PM
Mortis chuckled softly. Admittedly, most of his own fishing attempts had been solo. Now he got to experience the joy of hunting fish in a group. It didn’t seem to work out too well… “Maybe I would have, it was still a good shot” he teased Sig back. His tail wiggling behind him with easy laughter. He ducked away from the splashing wolves, and made his way to shore behind him.

At Sedna’s words, and Sig’s nod, he paused. “Are you sure?” Mortis asked. He had done a lot of exercise today. Swimming from his pack lands to Auster, racing across the plains. He was a growing kid reaching one, and he ate a lot. it was hard to turn his nose up to food, but these rogue’s looked like they didn’t get an easy meal often. He didn’t want to take food off their own plate.
He licked his chops, but didn’t make a move towards the fish

Sedna

Loner

Master Intellectual (240)

Master Healer (240)

An icon representing the specialty Fitness Coach Fitness Coach

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

TeacherDouble MasterSamhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2
OverachieverCritical Observation!Halloween 2020 - Witches HutBeevent1K
08-16-2020, 07:38 PM

Sigrun’s presence, so far, had chased away any homesickness the Archer-Lyall may have been at risk of feeling and now was no different. It was an exchange that had played out a million times before, the casual trying to get one up on another, the good natured wrestles and banter, the camaraderie, and the inevitable collection of strays that crossed their paths. Though the older wolf didn’t have to really wonder who the actual strays were in this case, there was still something about the strange winged giant that felt like home.

Sedna smirked and allowed herself a snort when Mortis asked if they were sure. "Trust me, I’m not the sort to offer if I don’t mean it, it’d be gone already if I intended it for myself." She allowed herself another yawn, wondering if her niece would back her statement knowing her aunt was rarely one to lie, if ever. After all, she’d left the child hungry for the sake of a lesson more than once herself, there were always consequences, and her father was never the type to let his children suffer through them. Someone had to do it.

"speech".

we wear red so they don’t see us bleed
[Image: mangomouse.jpg]