Expert Intellectual (210)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

By the skin of my teethSnake EyesVengeanceMammoth HunterHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
07-23-2020, 09:18 AM (This post was last modified: 07-23-2020, 09:20 AM by Dunkan.)

Dunkan sat down after five long hours of intense training,now with the rank of warrior upon his shoulders the pressure on his soul was bigger and he felt he needed to push the limits farther.A potential Raid could be at the doors and that made him even more targeted to work beyond his current limits,he had to be in his best or the day,if he wanted to keep his rank he knew he would have to do his best and more.

And there he decided to get a rest as he panted quickly due to the labor he had to put upon his muscles. He was too serious with his duties, rest or fun wasnt between his plans.All he wanted was to excide his skills. No one will make him leave his duties,his responsibilities. Urasa rested beside him sleeping in silence.

The warrior looked at the feline with a faint surprise in his eyes.Why no one told him cats were this lazy? "Huh,do you sleep a lot don't you?" He said as he looked away,hearing a low growl from his partner.one he had yet to get to know better.

"Speak"

He has a male Jaguar Named Urasa and a female red tailed hawk named Kaira ,They are always around him unless told otherwise
He wears a lion skull with mane and claw bracers.

Aslatiel

Obscura
Champion

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (245)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
07-23-2020, 04:02 PM

Aslatiel had been training as well. Most of her family was busy, so she had been training with Ashur, her snow leopard. The leopard had grown up beside her and already the pair had a fairly tight bond. He didn't approve of her less than savory activities, but he wasn't a slave. If he didn't want to be around while she carried them out, then he didn't have to be. The pale cat walked beside her now. His spots were oddly faint, which wasn't exactly normal for a snow leopard. Asla liked how Ashur looked though. He was unique and she appreciated uniqueness.

A voice and a growl caught the girl's ears and, curiosity piqued, she altered her course. Cutting through the grass, she came upon the resting forms of Dunkan and his newly acquired jaguar companion. His words brought a soft chuckle from the girl, her purple eyes glinting as she grinned. "Cats do need to sleep a lot more than we do." She case her gaze towards the snow leopard. "Ashur here could sleep the day away if I let him." Ashur responded by rolling his pale green eyes and snorting.

The cream and grey girl looked back to the earthen boy. "What are you up to, Dunkan? Want to play?" Her idea of play was a little rough. She was over puppy games and liked her fun time to be a little more adult these days. Perhaps they could spar. Or they could kill something. The princess tilted her head a bit and smiled sweetly at the boy who wasn't all that much older than she was.

"Speech"
[Image: qnvtMu8.png?1]

Dunkan

Loner

Master Fighter (290)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

By the skin of my teethSnake EyesVengeanceMammoth HunterHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
07-23-2020, 04:43 PM

Dunkan sighed as his companion showed no interest in moving,but well he knew he would have to get used to the feline's own schedules. Aslong as he helped when it was needed he was fine,but he really wished Urasa was more active due to Dunkan's busy days. "I just hope you know when its time to work hm?" He asked unsure he he was going to be listened to, or understood at all. Urasa spoke too slow and he couldn't understand most of the words. But well time would tell if he will ever do. Urasa just addressed him a quick glance with a soft nod.

"Cats do need to sleep a lot more than we do." The princess of the Armada said as she approached his way.He haven't had any direct interactions with her,he was just to busy doing his stuff that he barely showed interest in furthering his own interpersonal bonds.He only thought about training, work, work and more work. He didnt care if he was called a weirdo or workaholic this was just part of his essence,and he never though of changing that for other's sake.

"Miss.Aslatiel, its such a pleasure to seeing you today." He began with the formalities he always used to address those in power. Including their kids.He there saw herself had a feline, and snow leopard. "I understand,i just joint forces with Urasa, and I am afraid i don't know enough about my companion and his behaviors." He admitted in his deepest of sincerities.

"What are you up to, Dunkan? Want to play?"  "I was taking a rest from my duties due to the gentleman next to me.He is getting used to my routines." He took another moment to consider her question,he wasnt one to play but depending on what she wanted he would accept or decline. "What do you have in mind? What do you wanna "play"?" He asked so to see if he could or not join.

"Speak"

He has a male Jaguar Named Urasa and a female red tailed hawk named Kaira ,They are always around him unless told otherwise

Aslatiel

Obscura
Champion

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (245)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

07-24-2020, 09:27 PM

As Asla came closer to Dunkan, she eyed the sleepy jaguar. Its coat was so pretty. She wondered what it felt like. Ashur's coat was incredibly thick and soft, but the jaguars coat looked sleek and slightly oiled. Reaching out one small paw, she stroked the cat, Urasa, gently between its ears. It was indeed sleek, but not oily as she'd imagined. Just soft and shiny.

Dunkan explained his rest then asked what she wanted to play. The small wolf tilted her head back and forth a few times as if considering what she'd like to do. She brought her wine colored eyes to rest upon the large boy. "Want to spar with me?" She grinned, intending to make it interesting for both of them. "If I win, I get something from you. If you win, you get something from me." She left it vague so he could decide what he wanted as a prize. The cream and grey girl tilted her head sweetly. "What do you think?"

"Speech"

Dunkan

Loner

Master Fighter (290)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

07-25-2020, 05:45 PM

Dunkan felt slightly intrigued by Asla's interest in Urasa,and how she touched impressed him though he remained with his blank expression.He never showed his feelings as he didnt want others to see how he felt. Urasa opened one of his eyes to see the stranger touching him. He didnt reach he just observed.

"If I win, I get something from you. If you win, you get something from me." A spar was the "game" she wanted to play,well he wasnt opposed for sparing as he liked to test his skills all the time. But the prize for wining and losing made him feel unsure.He couldn't think about what she would ask. "And what is that thing you'll ask for?" And he well he never asked such things and he didnt know if it was wise.

"Myself i am not sure,i don't take anything from others...but if you must know ill only ask for ...no i shouldn't." He stopped himself not feeling it his place for that.

"Speak"

Aslatiel

Obscura
Champion

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (245)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

07-25-2020, 07:04 PM

"Aslatiel Fatalis"

Dunkan seemed intrigued by both her stroking of the jaguar and the proposition that she made. He asked what she would ask for and the small wolf smiled sweetly. "If I win, I get..." She paused dramatically, purple eyes gleaming with mischief. "A kiss." Large grey ears flicked forward. What would he say to that?

The boy clearly had something in mind as to what he wanted, but he didn't seem to want to say what it was. "You can tell me what you want, it's okay. If I don't like it, I can say no." Her curiosity was piqued. She had to know what he had in mind. It did seem like he would accept her offer of a spar, however.

Dunkan

Loner

Master Fighter (290)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

07-25-2020, 07:33 PM

Curiosity was devouring him inside out ,and he was lucky he was a master in emotion depressing,should he be one of those who couldn't hide their emotions he would already been caught. Innerly he was dying to know,he hopped that whatever she wanted wasnt going to compromise his activities nor his politics of only minding his duties. "If I win, I get..." He didnt leave her eyes as she prepared to give her desire. "A kiss." An eyebrow rose upon the answer. He was the most innocent wolf around as he didnt know what a kiss was. No one ever taught him what those sorts of things were. "What is that?" He asked not caring how he could be seen as.

And on his own, he couldn't think about what he could ask for.She was the alpha's daughter, after all, he didnt want to get in trouble. "Hm.Maybe you could teach me how to get along with Urasa? You seem to have experience with felines." He hopped his request was okay and respectful. "Who should start the spar?" He asked.

"Speak"

Aslatiel

Obscura
Champion

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (245)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

07-25-2020, 07:57 PM

"Aslatiel Fatalis"

Lavender eyes opened wide as Dunkan confessed to not knowing what a kiss was. The girl began laughing and shook her head in amusement. "Dunkan, you'll like it. Believe me." She firmly believed that, if she won, Dunkan would enjoy being kissed. Even if she lost, she'd probably give him one just to show him what it was.

Dunkan asked if she would help him get along with Urasa if he won and again, Asla grinned. "Of course I will. Ashur and I would be glad to help." She looked to the young snow leopard that sat nearby cleaning his spotted pelt. He stopped mid lick and gave his fluffy head a little tilt in question, bringing another bout of laughter from the girl.

When Dunkan asked who would start, Asla grinned and walked past him, sliding her slender frame along his like a cat against its master. She came around the other side of him, leaning up to whisper in his ear, hoping to confuse him enough with new emotions and feelings to catch him off guard. "I will."

Without warning, Aslatiel opened her jaws wide and aimed to sink her teeth in right behind Dunkans jaw. Simultaneously, she would pull her weight backwards in an attempt to knock him off balance. Hopefully the whispering distraction worked in her favor.

Aslatiel Sirin Fatalis vs Dunkan for a kiss. (Spar)
Round 1/3
Size: Small
Build: Light
Offensive Battle Accessory: Kudu Skull with antlers
Defensive Battle Accessory: Porcupine Armor
Companion 1: Snow Leopard, Male - Battle
Companion 2: Bat, Female - Flying
Mutation 1: Cat claws - Offensive
Skills: Advanced Hunter & Advanced Fighter
Specialty: N/A

Dunkan

Loner

Master Fighter (290)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

07-26-2020, 11:34 AM
center>

"Dunkan, you'll like it. Believe me." Urasa rose his head and addressed a smirk to the wolf,Dunkan didnt know why of that face but he didnt like it. "What?" He said before returning his glance to Aslatiel,she didnt know what a kiss was but seeing everyone's reaction he wasnt feeling safe.Was a kiss that bad? He shallower dry but low in tone,to try avoiding anyone to hear his discomfort. His heart pounded fast for reasons he couldn't understand.

"Of course I will. Ashur and I would be glad to help." That soothed his unknown feelings for now, but he was far from being calm as he always was,again his blank expression saved him. But for how long? And a whisper in his ear made his hackles rise but for no reason.

But before he could reach Aslatiel took position behind him landing a bite on between his neck and jaws,and by pulling backward she could feel his balance dropping,but there he reacted by widening his legs and nails to dig on the soil trying to save his stability. Quickly he would attempt to turn his body and neck for then attempting to place a paw over her shoulder. Then he would attempt to cast a firm but soft bite on her scruff to get a hold on her but trying to don't hurt her.

Dunkan Sarcova vs Aslatiel for spar.
Round 1/2
Size: Large
Build: Heavy
Companion 1: Jaguar, Male - Battle
Skills: Intermediate Fighter & Beginner Intellectual
"Speak"

Aslatiel

Obscura
Champion

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (245)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

07-26-2020, 03:41 PM

"Aslatiel Fatalis"

As she had hoped, the girl caught Dunkan by surprise. Teeth sank into his flesh, though not deeply. She wasn't trying to hurt him, afterall. At first he didn't seem to know how to react but soon he moved, attempting to put a paw over her. He was being... gentle. Dammit!

Rather than keep her hold, Aslatiel pushed off of Dunkan's much bigger body, putting distance between them. The young woman growled, lips peeled back to flash teeth. "You're holding back." The girl's striped coat bristled and she snarled at her opponent. "I won't learn anything if you treat me like a baby. I won't break. So give me all you've got!" With that, she rushed for him, jaws open wide. At the last moment she would attempt to duck below his bigger body with the aim to bite into his lower hind leg. If she latched in, she would begin to roll, hoping to drag his hind leg beneath his body to pull him off balance and possibly topple him.

Round 2/3

Dunkan

Loner

Master Fighter (290)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

07-29-2020, 06:20 PM

"I won't learn anything if you treat me like a baby. I won't break. So give me all you've got!" Oh well, then he guessed he had no choice,he just hopped Sirius wont eat him alive if he hurted her too much.Either way he would do as told but not completely Savage. And there as she took distance from he,she would rush his way with jaws ready to assets pain.She took position under he and snatch his hind leg attempting to make him fall.

He managed to move to his left but she still managed to sink her teeth.And upon his move he felt pain due to the force in which he was ripping himself away.Ignoring the pain for now he turned his body and would attempt to sink his fangs on her scruff again and this time he would shake his head to his sides wanting to cause pain but not as ferocious as he would be with a real enemy.

"Speech"

Dunkan Sarcova vs Aslatiel for spar(For kiss)
Round 2/3
Skills: Intermediate Fighter & Beginner Intellectual
Stock by Castlegraphics

Aslatiel

Obscura
Champion

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (245)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

08-07-2020, 08:52 PM
(07-26-2020, 03:41 PM)Aslatiel Wrote:

"Aslatiel Fatalis"

Her strike landed and Dunkan stumbled. The girl couldn't help but grin. She was getting more skilled by the day. As her opponent opened his jaws with the intent to bite into her neck, Aslatiel did something that would most likely be unexpected. She threw herself onto her back and kicked upwards, kitten claws extended with the intent to jab them into Dunkan's soft belly. Hind paws would try to kick him in the front legs to once again affect his balance and possibly topple him. This was all loads of fun. Of everyone so far, Dunkan was treating her like an opponent rather than some breakable thing. The girl appreciated that more than she could ever explain.

Round 3/3

Dunkan

Loner

Master Fighter (290)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

08-13-2020, 09:42 AM

The fight kept going and as he attempted to sink his fangs on her scruff,she dropped herself into her pack with her unusual cat claws extended and he could feel a piercing pain on his belly as they took purchase there.There he placed his tail under his legs to try to avoid some of it but it didnt made a big difference.Then she attempted to kick his front leg with hers,there he spread his fingers for better traction on the soil. Ears were flat and eyes narrowed,and there he would take advantage of her lowered position and would attempt to step forward and place his left front paw over her chest, pressing a bit hard.He wanted to pin her there hoping to use his heavier weight to help, lastly he would attempt to wrap his mouth around her neck firmly to try keep her there.

Dunkan Sarcova vs Aslatiel for spar(for a kiss)
Round 3/3
Skills: Advanced Fighter & Beginner Intellectual

"Speech"

Stock by Castlegraphics

The Judge

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
08-23-2020, 11:36 AM

And the winner is...

ASLATIEL

DUNKAN must give up by submitting, fleeing or passing out.

Totals:

Adjusted rolls: 31.9 17.6 95.7 96.8
ASLA'S total is.. 242

Adjusted rolls: 12.1 56.1 37 82
DUNKAN'S total is.. 215.28

Aslatiel

Obscura
Champion

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (245)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

08-23-2020, 10:49 PM

"Aslatiel Fatalis"

As she kicked at him, Dunkan placed his paw on her chest to hold her still. Big mistake. Curling her neck forward. Aslatiel wrapped her jaws around the boys ankle and rolled, taking him with her. She ended up on top, clearly the winner. After a moment of stillness, the smaller wolf slid off of the bigger and moved a step away to sit and grin. "I win. So I guess I get that kiss now. You just sit still."

Padding back to him after he righted himself, Aslatiel's big purple eyes stared into blue ones that were similar in color to the blue of her brother's eyes. With a slight grin, the girl pressed her soft, grey lips against his darker ones in a surprisingly gentle kiss. She did so like being the winner. What she really couldn't wait for was the boys response. What would he think about being kissed?

Dunkan

Loner

Master Fighter (290)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

08-24-2020, 05:15 PM (This post was last modified: 08-24-2020, 05:17 PM by Dunkan.)

Even if it were just a few instants,having Aslattiel over him made his heart start pounding faster than it normally did. He couldn't understand what was happening,he was a cold wolf,no empathy for others but here and now he couldn't understand why was he having such an strng emotion running through his body and especially mind. His legs and body went rigid as long as Asla was over him,and when she removed herself away he could feel the weight on his chest is lifted.

A bit stunned he stood up, trying to keep his expression blank but for the first time it became harder than usual. He sat down feeling weird in his own skin. "I win. So I guess I get that kiss now. You just sit still." There in the same instant she finished speaking,he could feel a very unpleasant sensation of cold crawling down his spine, feeling how his dark brown hairs rose to full length,and for the first time in his life he felt nervous,yes he was feeling his cold shield cracked inside him,he felt his chest pounding harder than before and he wanted to get out of there as soon as he could,he just wasnt liking what he was feeling,he was feeling weak. But before he could do so he felt her lips on his.

Everything inside him cracked into million pieces, feeling how some of his inner armor was breaking but he managed to pull some of it back in one piece but it wasnt enough for avoiding his heavy breathing and widened eyes.

He stood up with some trouble and lacing at the smaller female who actually defeated him he didnt know what to say. His natural cold and calculative mind was a mess now. "I..must go training...thank you for the spar...i apologize for you having seen me behaving like this. Bye..." Then quickly he ran away. Urasa stood up and gave the girl a smirk like saying "Good work" for making such a reaction on his partner and there the Jaguar ran after the wolf.

-Exit-

"Speak"