size
Small
build
Light
player
Acacia

Silver Medal 2020Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
07-25-2020, 08:45 PM

The troupes had gone off to battle and she was left behind to clean up the mess, as usual. Next time she knew that she would be going along into battle as well, so the small wolf savored this time while she could. She already had all of her supplies prepared and laid out. As before, she had skins laid out as well for the injured and exhausted to rest upon.

Iolaire waited for the pack to start rolling in. She would get them all patched up and sent on their way. Hopefully one of her students would want to observe and learn. It would be a good opportunity.

"Speech"
Io has a dwarf caribou companion and a snow leopard companion. Assume they aren't with her unless stated otherwise.

Meadow

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Hermes

Samhain 2022Critical Hit!Beevent1K
07-26-2020, 12:36 AM
They had left, the raiding party went off to do battle. With their departure, fear had lodged itself in Meadow’s gut at the thought of wounded wolves coming back. She has faith in their fighters and in their abilities but the anxiety still boils within her.

As she makes her way toward Iolaire’s makeshift area for healing, walking swiftly, she skirts around the skins laid out for the wounded to lay on and moves toward Io. Offering her niece a dip of her head in greeting, Meadow shrugs off her saddlebag and presents the paltry few herbs she has to Iolaire. “It isn’t much but I hope it helps.” She offers a small nervous smile to the other woman. Looking at the skins and prepared herbs, Meadow asks, “Is there anything I can do to help?” Eager to please, keen to aid, the older wolf awaits instructions.

Eyes find Io and she offers her a genuine, warm smile. Meadow loves her niece with all her heart and wants Io to be proud of her. So, Meadow awaits the chance to prove herself useful; to Iolaire and the Armada.

"Speech!"

TABLE & CODE © SKELLE 2020

Dunkan

Loner

Master Fighter (290)

Expert Intellectual (210)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

By the skin of my teethSnake EyesVengeanceMammoth HunterHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
07-26-2020, 06:21 AM
His lost felt like a ton of shit resting over him. The way he ended up in the floor was humiliating. His body shivered,not because of fear but anger toward himself ,what do he done? How was he supposed to face his pack now? A loser of huge proportions ,someone who shall disappear. But no ,he couldn't give up, never. But the defeat ,the failure was eating him. As he laid there with blood on his neck and other places he didn't want other to see him like this. Urasa was hurt too. Well it was better to seek treatment.

Slowly and limping he stood up and giving the Jaguar a sign to follow. He started to head toward the healing camp, hopping to find help. And there his eyes found Io's form and the one of another wolf. Eyes of blue rested on them as he slowed down as he say down before them and his companion lied down beside him. "I...' he stopped his words middle way. He had no desire to speak at all.
He has a male Jaguar Named Urasa and a female red tailed hawk named Kaira ,They are always around him unless told otherwise
He wears a lion skull with mane and claw bracers.

Iolaire

Somnium

Master Healer (250)

Master Intellectual (250)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Acacia

07-26-2020, 09:48 AM

Meadow arrived first. Sadly, in all of her preparation, Iolaire had forgotten that her aunt had returned. She smiled at the older woman though as she came and offered both the herbs and her service. "Thank you. And your help would be greatly appreciated." Io sifted through the herbs in the bag and gave a nod of approval. "It's good that you came to help. Teaching you a bit will help to ease my mind." Next time, she would be joining the fight as well. Sirius wanted her to learn how to defend herself. Well... this would be that test.

Dunkan arrived soon after, his spirits low. She could only guess that he had lost his battle. The jaguar followed close behind him and also seemed to be in low spirits. The boy couldn't even speak through his shame and Iolaire gave him an affectionate head bump. "It's okay." Motioning for Meadow to come forward, she showed the woman how to check for breaks by gently manipulating the limbs. After fully assessing Dunkan, Io gave him a soft pat. "Bumps and bruises. You'll be fine." She wouldn't try to give him a pep talk, but she had faith that next time he would win.

"Speech"
Io has a dwarf caribou companion and a snow leopard companion. Assume they aren't with her unless stated otherwise.

Meadow

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Hermes

07-27-2020, 01:43 AM
When Io smiles at her, Meadow feels her heart swell with happiness. Bowing her head in thanks to Iolaire’s words, the older wolf moves to follow as Io makes her way toward their first patient. It is a younger male that Meadow has seen around but she does not know his name. He seems very sad and her heart aches for him. Staying silent for the moment, Meadow watches as Io gives him a head bump and tells him it is okay.

When Iolaire motions for her to come forward, Meadow does as bidden and watches closely to the way Io manipulates the limbs to check for breaks. Range of motion is full and the palpation does not seem to bother the wolf too much. Gentle paws poke and prod where needed and eyes asses the rest. There is much to be said for touch but sometimes eyes can pick up the first signs of things wrong. When Iolaire is satisfied, she gives him a soft pat and announces her findings.

Meadow looks at the forlorn wolf and knows she has to comfort him. Speaking with a soft voice, she says, “You did great today. We are very proud of you.” While she had not seen the fight, Meadow knew that this wolf had given his best during the raid. They all will. No matter if they win or lose their fights, Meadow will be proud of each and every wolf that comes home. With a warm smile, she aims to pat his paw and offer comfort where she can. She asks, “Can I get you anything? Would you like some water? Are you comfortable?”

She looks to Iolaire for confirmation that she is doing the right thing before turning her attention back to blue eyed wolf.

"Speech!"

Dunkan

Loner

Master Fighter (290)

Expert Intellectual (210)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

By the skin of my teethSnake EyesVengeanceMammoth HunterHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
07-27-2020, 11:39 AM

He sighed as the two came to help him.He welt awful, not just because he lost this fight,this was his second failed raid.The last one he lost too.What was wrong with him? Did he suck that much? Did he deserve his rank? He shook his head off those thoughts,he couldn't let this defeat his will, his determination to be better.He wanted to train even more,to do more hard work if that was what he had to do to avoid this to happen again.

Io offered him support and a few words. "Thank you," He said still with his voice a bit weak. "I have a gash on my upper neck,made by my enemy." He said feeling the pain. The female got some of his furs and skin with the bite. The other healer approached with also comforting words and offering him water. "Ill welcome some water for me and my friend thank you." He said also referring to Urasa who also got beaten.

"Speak"

He has a male Jaguar Named Urasa and a female red tailed hawk named Kaira ,They are always around him unless told otherwise
He wears a lion skull with mane and claw bracers.

Meadow

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Hermes

07-29-2020, 03:24 PM
Looking at Iolaire when the young wolf says he has a gash on his upper neck, she steps back to allow Io to have a closer inspection of his wound. When he welcomes the offer of water, Meadow nods and retreats to gather two bowls and a container of water. Returning to the young wolf’s side, Meadow places a bowl in front of him and the other in front of his companion before filling them both with water.

Offering a friendly pat to the hurt wolf’s paw, she says, “There you go. My name is Meadow, by the way. Please let me know if you need anything else.” Looking from the young wolf to Io, making sure she is not missing anything.

"Speech!"

Tamsyn

The Hallows
Scout

Master Fighter (240)

Master Navigator (275)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Shelby

Double MasterCritical Hit!WordyPride - Bisexual1KBeevent
Bronze Medal 2020
07-31-2020, 03:37 PM

Once she had gotten well and clear from Arie's lands she had slowed her pace a bit and had taken longer than she had anticipated to get back to the plains she called home. It wasn't really until after the crossed their borders that she was able to stop with a heavy sigh. It had been their first raid since she became General and this loss had hit her hard. She usually saw losses as a way to learn and was typically never bothered too deeply by them, but something about this hurt more than she had expected. The worst part of it was that she really hadn't gained any knowledge of what she could have done better. The few attempts she had been able to make to try and work around that man's weapon had all failed, but she was certain that if she had tried to continue attacking him she would have ended up with far worse injures than she had.

The sound of voices pulled her attention and she looked up to find Iolaire, Meadow, and Dunkan. The healers had clearly been there waiting for the warriors to return. She padded toward them with a small limp in her step from the pain coming from her right shoulder. She hoped it wasn't anything more than some bruising, but she supposed only time would really tell. She went to Dunkan first, knowing that his loss was probably just as hard on him as it had been for her. She gave him a small, encouraging smile, saying, "Don't worry about it too much. Loosing is just part of it at times." Now she just needed to take her own advice. She looked to the healers in front of her and gave them both a small nod as well. "I'm alright. Don't waste any supplies on me." She went and sat off to the side to wait for the rest of the pack to return, already wondering how the rest of them were doing. They had numbers on their side it had seemed, but she wasn't sure how long that advantage would hold if more of them were knocked out soon.

"Speech" Thought

Meadow

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Hermes

08-01-2020, 09:36 PM
As she speaks with Dunkan, Tamsyn appears and approaches the small group, limping slightly. Meadow wants to jump up immediately and get to the task of diagnosing her but Meadow doesn’t need to since the General makes her way toward them. As Tamsyn gives Dunkan some encouraging words, Meadow smiles at them both. Fighting is difficult and loosing can be quite a blow. Even if one is lucky enough to walk away with only bumps and bruises, the mental scars can hide deeper and take longer to heal.

When the General looks at Io and Meadow and says she doesn’t want them to waste supplies on her, Meadow frowns slightly. From her experience it is alwas better to get checked after a battle. Small things can turn into big things if left untreated. So, as Tamsyn moves away from them, Meadow looks to Io for direction. Nodding as Iolaire indicates for her to check in with the wolf, Meadow leaves Io to take care of Dunkan as she makes her way toward their supplies. Picking up another bowl and container of water, she makes her way over to the General and places them in front of her. Tipping the water into the vessel, Meadow says, “You did great today Tamsyn.” and smiles brightly at her.

Once the bowl is filled, the small wolf looks to the prone female and says, "I saw you have a slight limp. May I…” she indicates the leg in question and finishes,“I just want to make sure nothing is broken. I promise I won’t use any supplies other than my own paws.” Another smile appears as she waits for the other wolf’s approval.

"Speech!"

Tamsyn

The Hallows
Scout

Master Fighter (240)

Master Navigator (275)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Shelby

Bronze Medal 2020
08-01-2020, 10:29 PM

She looked up with a bit of surprise as Meadow moved toward her with a bowl and water, her ears perking forward to listen to the healer. She couldn't agree with the statement that she had done well, but she appreciated what she was trying to do all the same. It wouldn't do her any good to beat herself up over this loss and as much as she knew that in a logical sense, it would take some time before the emotion driven side of her caught up. "Thank you," she responded quietly despite her own reservations about the compliment.

When her limp came into question Tamsyn shifted how she was sitting so that Meadow could more easily reach her right side. "That's fine," she replied with a small nod. "It doesn't hurt that bad, just very tender. The man I fought had some kind of metal pot that he swung around like a weapon. It clipped my shoulder and was pressed pretty hard into my ribs at one point." If she was being honest it hurt a bit more than she wanted to let on, but she had been able to walk back here from Arie's territory without too much issue so she didn't believe anything was actually broken. Perhaps some serious bruising, maybe a minor fracture of some kind... She didn't want to jump to any conclusions though. She turned her head so she wouldn't be in the way and let Meadow check her - if for no other reason than for the healer's own peace of mind.

"Speech" Thought

Mortis

Armada
Lieutenant

Master Fighter (245)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Critical Hit!Valentines 2020
08-01-2020, 10:35 PM
Mortis was late to the party, he had been pacing at the border where the warriors had left, and he knew his Auntie would be waiting with her supplies for the warriors that would need tending to. Somehow, he didn’t think that it would all happen so fast. He thought it would be a long time before anyone returned. He heard the soft sounds of commotions, and followed them at a hasty trot.

He found Meadow and Io hard at work with their patients. He paused just long enough to kiss each Auntie cheek and wag his tail at them, before turning to Dunkan and Tamsyn. He caught the tail end of Tamy’s explanation, and his eyes brightened on her. “A metal pot, as a weapon? That sounds so peculiar. I’ve never trained to defend myself against something like that” he admitted. Respect in his eyes for their General, who had faced down something so strange. He knew she didn’t lose easily, but he was sure it would be a learning experience for all of them.

Meadow

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Hermes

08-02-2020, 01:34 AM
Greeting Mortis with dip of her head and laugh as he kisses her cheek, Meadow wags her tail at him before turning her attention to Tamsyn. Listening as the General explains how she ended up with the limp, Meadow nods her understanding and moves to start the examination. First, rolling the limb to see if there is any hesitation by the shoulder, Meadow is satisfied with what she finds. Next, as gently as possible, she takes a paw and presses it along Tamsyn’s leg. Starting at the paw and moving up to the shoulder. Working quickly and staying as light in her touch as possible, the small healer makes the assessment as fast as possible.

Once she is done, Meadow nods to herself and announces her findings, “Looks like that metal pot gave your shoulder some deep tissue bruising. I am just going to check those ribs really quickly…” trailing off as she moves to examine Tamsyn’s ribs. Looking at Mort and Tamsyn in turn she asks, “What kind of wolf uses a metal pot to fight?” Curiosity drives the question. Before starting to press on Tamsyn’s ribs, Meadow tells the General, “This might hurt a little.”

She starts to check each injured rib, pressing gently on them, looking for places that give when they should stay solid. After a few moments, Meadow finishes and says, “Looks again to be deep tissue bruising. Will hurt for anywhere from a few days to a couple weeks. I recommend Meadowsweet for any pain you have.” Stepping away from Tamsyn, she offers her smile. Looking at the General and Mortis, Meadow asks, “Is there anything I get either of you? Would you like some Meadowsweet Tamsyn?”

"Speech!"

Tamsyn

The Hallows
Scout

Master Fighter (240)

Master Navigator (275)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Shelby

Bronze Medal 2020
08-02-2020, 01:15 PM

Tamsyn's gaze turned toward Mortis as he approached her and she had to smile a little. Something about him always brought a brighter energy and happiness to wherever he was. She sincerely hoped that he didn't loose that innate joy as he got older. It was one of her favorite things about him. She nodded in agreement at the strangeness of the man's choice of weapon. "I have to admit though, it was incredibly effective. The momentum he could get with the swing made it hit hard and the swings were erratic enough that I wasn't sure how to work around it... Whenever I got close enough to attack, I was always well within range of that pot." Her brow furrowed in thought, already deep into strategizing with how she could have possibly done better by the time Meadow began her examination.

The movement the healer caused in her shoulder made her wince and as she pressed along the length of her leg the pain didn't return again until she reached her shoulder. Deep bruising. Well, at least that was something that would heal easily on its own with time. It just meant that she wouldn't be able to fight for a little while - at least not without some discomfort. "I'm not sure," she replied to Meadow's question of what kind of wolf would use a weapon like that. "I guess if it works then it's not up to me to judge what shape the weapon is. Clearly it worked to his benefit." She grit her teeth a bit once the healer began to press against her ribs, checking to make sure none of the bones had given way during her fight.

It was a relief to hear that it was just more bruising for her to contend with. She was quick to shake her head to the offer of giving her a dose of the herb she recommended for her pain, offering Meadow a reassuring smile. "No, save it for the others. I'm sure there will be others in worse shape than I am that will need it more. Thank you for your help." If she couldn't even bring home a victory for her pack as their General, then she least she could do is carry her injuries with dignity and not use supplies that she could go on without.

"Speech" Thought

Meadow

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Hermes

08-04-2020, 01:58 AM
Listening as Tamsyn explains about the metal pot, Meadow nods absently as she does the examination. When the General winces at her ministrations, the small wolf grimaces in sympathy and says softly, “Sorry, it will be over quickly.” Meadow nods her understanding about the weapon and, when she steps back and asks if Tamsyn wants Meadowsweet, is not surprised by the answer. Bowing her head in respect to the General and her thanks, Meadow offers Tamsyn a smile and says, “Well, rest here and drink lots of water. I want to see at least two bowls gone before you leave. Now, I am going to go check on Io and the other patient. If you need anything, don’t hesitate to call for me.”

Whenever she steps into her healer role, Meadow can seem to become stern. Her statement about the water left no room for argument and she only does it because will be best for Tamsyn. Looking at Mortis, she motions to the winged wolf to follow her as she moves out of earshot of the General. Lowering her voice, so the warrior hopeful cannot hear them, Meadow asks him, “Would you help me keep an eye on Tamsyn? If she shows any signs of great discomfort, get my attention. If I have to, I will convince her to take the Meadowsweet. I will leave a container of water here, just refill her bowl when she needs it.” She hopes he will agree and gives him a big smile. As she moves to check in with Iolaire, Meadow aims to bump her head against his leg.

The happy demeanor takes on a more serious tone as she approaches the pair. When Io asks for her opinion on the wound, Meadow moves closer to the male wolf and inspects the wound. The gash is open and bleeding slightly but there are no signs of redness around it that would indicate infection. Stepping back, she announces, “It is a small laceration that, while not very deep, is still bleeding. However, it does not look to be infected. I recommend cleaning it out and applying some Horsetail to stop the bleeding.” Luckily, she has some of the plant in her bag and, when Io agrees with her, Meadow looks to the wolf and says, “I am going to get some water to clean the wound and the herb to close it. I will be right back.” before moving off to gather the necessary items.

"Speech!"

Iolaire

Somnium

Master Healer (250)

Master Intellectual (250)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Acacia

08-08-2020, 08:12 AM
Iolaire was more than content to let Meadow take the lead today. It was a test of sorts. Both she and Roan would be leaving on their journey soon and someone needed to look after this lot. Rather than tend to the injured, Io simply sat back and observed. She would intervene if necessary, but she didn't think that she'd have to.

Mort soon arrived and placed a kiss upon her cheek. The small lady smiled at her nephew and gave him a gentle swat as he walked past to speak to Tamsyn. Ears perked as she listened to the general explain the strange weapon used against her. Io wanted to inspect those injuries as well, but Meadow was already there, manipulating the area to make sure that it wasn't broken or fractured. Hearing the assessment, Io gave a single nod of approval. Her aunt was doing quite well.

Meadow

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Hermes

08-08-2020, 11:54 PM
When Iolaire gives her a single nod of approval, Meadow smiles warmly at her niece before moving to get the needed supplies. Gathering another container of water, a long strip of leather and the horsetail herb, she quickly brings her supplies back to the wounded male and sets them near him. Tipping the water to soak the strip of leather, Meadow warns, “This might sting a little. I will be as fast as possible.” Picking up the leather, she quickly and efficiently cleans the open gash.

Once it is clear of foreign matter and the dried blood removed, the strip of leather is put aside and the herb picked up in its place. Smashing the leaves so they can help close the wound better, Meadow then places enough of the plant in the wound so it covers the whole area. Stepping back once she is done, she tells the larger male, “Alright, that should help stop the bleeding. I want you to drink two bowls of water before you leave and try not to move your neck too much for the next day. This will allow the herb to do its job and close the laceration.”

When she is done speaking, she offers him a smile and gathering everything she used. Meadow then takes the used supplies back to their stash and cleans the bloody strip of leather so it can be used again. Once everything is ready, the healer prepares for more patients, should they come.

"Speech!"