size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

Dream WeaverUnderachieverSmall FriesSocialiteDerby WinnerBy A Whisker
StudentSamhain 2022HomebodyTeacherSnake EyesRapid Poster - Rainbow
Festival OrganizerWordyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Block!Slow Poke
WealthyRenowed ExplorerUnderground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern Explorer
Northern ExplorerSouthern ExplorerGlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy Cat
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! OverachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La LaEastern ExplorerExplorer
Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - Pansexual1KBeeventDouble Master
07-28-2020, 05:06 PM
Who the hell can see forever?

Jynn stretched her exceptionally long legs, bouncing back and forth for a moment as Tahmores chased after a butterfly. The wolves here were exceptional fighters, she was learning that much. Eager for another fight she tipped back her head and howled in her strange, maned wolf call.

"Ok, what do you say Tahmores. If we lose this one we have to stick our heads in the mud hole. If we win we'll go fishing?"

"Works for me. Make sure not to trip yourself on those stilts!"

Viper

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
Chrono I

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3ScarredPride - DemisexualDouble MasterSnake Eyes
07-28-2020, 05:23 PM

You can take my heart, you can take my breath
When you pry it from my cold, dead chest

Viper was starting to hang out often at the battle field. She was realizing she enjoyed the burn in her newly found muscles and the sting of a healing bite on her skin. She actually wished she would start to get scars from how often she came to the field to spar. She felt like she'd look super cool and maybe scare off some other wolves by looking so tough. Of course, she had to make up in training.

She heard a strange call and assumed it was for a sparring companion even though the voice had an odd tone to it. She'd find a wolf like she had never seen, but it wouldn't make her hesitate even in the slightest. "You wanna fight?" A bit harsh but either way hopefully the girl would understand she was her to tone her skills as well.

Walk "Talk" Think

Viper vs Jynn for Spar

Round 0/2?
Size: Medium
Build: Medium
Skills: Novice Fighter & Novice Hunter
Specialty: N/A

OOC: You may start if you want!

Jynn

Tojo-kai
Taicho

Master Navigator (240)

Master Fighter (300)

An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

Festival OrganizerWordyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Block!Slow Poke
WealthyRenowed ExplorerUnderground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern Explorer
Northern ExplorerSouthern ExplorerGlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy Cat
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! OverachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La LaEastern ExplorerExplorer
07-28-2020, 08:25 PM

It seemed like the call was barely out of her mouth before a challenger showed. Jynn grinned. She liked the enthusiasm this woman had and judging from the healing marks on her body she'd see quite a bit of action.

"Absolutely!"

Jynn set her defenses, her large ears pinning to her head as best they could, tail tucking, hackles and ruff standing on end. She kicked off with her long legs, seeking to close the distance between them in two long strides. Her jaws opened as she sought to bite the top right side of the woman's head, seeking for her lower fangs to land just in front of the ear and her upper fangs on the back of the head.

Jynn Tirana vs Viper for Spar
Round 1/?
Size: Large
Build: Light
Companion 1: Ethiopian wolf, Male - Battle
Skills: Beginner Navigator & Beginner Fighter

Viper

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
Chrono I

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3ScarredPride - DemisexualDouble MasterSnake Eyes
07-28-2020, 09:17 PM

Viper watched as the woman set up her defenses and would actually go to mirror them as if she were a bit confused. She supposed while she was in the heat of battle these things came natural to her. But this girl in front of her was actually preparing and Viper would come to a realization that she should too. Her ears flicked back and forth a couple time, pinning to her skull and back up, pinning to her skull again. She tucked her tail and just as she was lost in the meaning of protecting her underside, she saw the strange wolf now coming at her.

With her ears pinned, her eyes narrowed to a point she could barely see but just enough to pay attention to her opponent, Jynn's grasp would grab just where she aimed to. Just on instinct, Viper would attempt to roll her neck enough, with an open jaw, and seek to grab hold of Jynn's right shoulder blade; bottom teeth aiming between her breast and the front of the shoulder bone, top teeth aiming to grab hold to wrap around and sink in to the outside of the shoulder.

Walk "Talk" Think

Viper vs Jynn for Spar

Round 1/2

Jynn

Tojo-kai
Taicho

Master Navigator (240)

Master Fighter (300)

An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

07-31-2020, 06:07 AM

Jynn's fangs seized hold right where she'd meant them to. Hey, she actually did it! Jynn was elated and in her elation she failed to see the other woman's attack coming right for her. Fangs dug into her shoulder. Oh it hurt! Not that that was surprising. This was a fight after all but Jynn suddenly was unsure what to do next. Taking a risk she released her hold and twisted her long neck in as she sought to bite the side of Viper's face, just in front of Jynn's shoulder. She hoped to get a hold and physically pry the woman off her if the pain of the injury wasn't enough to make the other let her go.
Tahmores decided it was time he get involved and he dove for the back of Viper's left thigh.

Jynn Tirana vs Viper for Spar
Round 2/2
Size: Large
Build: Light
Companion 1: Ethiopian wolf, Male - Battle
Skills: Beginner Navigator & Beginner Fighter

Viper

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
Chrono I

07-31-2020, 10:50 AM

The bite to Viper's face was definitely enough to make her cringe and let go of the grip she had on the manned wolf, pulling back and wanting to try and seek her own bite to Jynn's face but it wasn't possible with the hold Jynn had on her.

The companion she had forgotten was even there, and in fact she didn't even know it was there to join in. "Hey! No fair!" she pouted like a child. Jynn's companion would get his bite onto her thigh and Viper would become overwhelmed with the multiple creatures on her.

She'd attempt to rip her face away from Jynn's grasp, not caring about the pain or the damage that came after. She wanted to go after the companion but whether he attached himself to her rump or went off to the outskirts of their battle circle, she would be unable to get him in her reach. She would turn back to her true opponent with an open jaw, swinging around and hoping to grab a hold of the rigth side of Jynn's face under her eye and latching under her muzzle. But considering Viper was more worried about the companion, she was unaware of where Jynn stood and was grabbing out blindly either onto the manned wolf or into the air. Either way, she was pissed, and perhaps her opponent wasn't happy that Viper went after the companion either.

Walk "Talk" Think

Viper vs Jynn for Spar

Round 2/2

The Judge

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
08-09-2020, 08:07 PM (This post was last modified: 08-09-2020, 08:08 PM by The Judge.)

And the winner is...

JYNN

VIPER must give up by submitting, fleeing or passing out.

Totals:

Jynn: 195.75
(85, 61, 24, 13 - Adjusted to 93.5, 64.05, 25.2, 13)

Viper: 187.00
(80, 53, 21, 21- Adjusted to 92, 53, 21, 21)

Judged with by Tealah