size
Large
build
Medium
player
Athena I

Samhain 20221K
08-04-2020, 07:08 PM
The black and gold man sat on the soft sands of the beach, looking out over the ocean that stretched out in front of him. He had mostly just been enjoying the warmth of the sun and the quiet rush of sound that the waves made as they lapped at the shore, but there was another reason he was lingering here. He had his sky blue eyes peeled for any sort of fish or sea creature that might wash up on the shore so that he could turn it into a meal. He knew that as a hunter he would eventually need to get back into the swing of doing just that, but... After so long of not being able to properly use his leg it was taking him longer than expected to get back into the swing of things. Every time it ached it made him nervous and running hard after prey felt incredibly risky. There was a good chance that it was all in his head, but after experiencing the pain that came with breaking a leg it was something that he did not want to experience again.

He knew the tide should be receding any minute now so he really focused in on the shore and just hoped that he would get lucky. There were sure to be other small prey options for him to hunt further inland if he didn't happen to find anything here, but this would obviously be the easiest option. A grin pulled onto his lips when a couple small fish got caught on the sand when the water began to wash away from the sand. It wasn't a lot, but it'd be plenty for just him. Allegro hopped to his paws and trotted over to scoop up the fish in question before they could flop their way back out to the water. With a quick bite behind their heads they now laid limp in his jaws and he was able to go back up the beach a bit to settle somewhere that he could begin peeling the skin away from the meat and enjoy his little catch.

Octave

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Pride - GayBeevent
08-13-2020, 04:31 PM

Octave knew his brother had returned to the fold but his attention had been taken up quite a bit by the tiny man he was, frankly, quite taken with. But he knew he couldn't just ignore that Allegro had finally returned to Abaven, so today he'd decided to track his brother down. Noko was perched in her usual spot between his shoulder blades and her upper torso laid along the top of Octave's head. It didn't take to long to pick out his brother's scent in the packlands and the snowy man moved through the plains towards the bay quickly.

When he arrived it was easy enough to spot the black and gold form against the sands. "Already enjoying being back?" He asked, his voice so rarely heard in these lands just barely above a rumble, the low rarely heard baritone held a sort of familiar softness as he approached his brother. He noted the fish at his brother's paws and Octave settled into the sand near Allegro's head. Noko perked slightly, lifting her chest from Octave's skull with her forepaws. "Heya Allegro." She chirruped.

"Octave" "Noko" & Hidden thoughts

Image by Risketch
[Image: dPPg3BE.png]
Octave mostly speaks through his Red bellied Lemur companion Noko, assume she's with him unless explicitly stated otherwise
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3

Allegro

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Athena I

Samhain 20221K
08-16-2020, 11:03 PM

Allegro enjoyed the warmth of the sand while he ate his meal, carefully picking the meat out from the many bones that made up the fish's body. Eating a fish certainly took more effort than a hare or deer, but it had been an easy meal to come across so he wasn't too bothered by it. He was just about to flip the fish over to start eating at the other side of it when he heard a voice somewhere just over his shoulder. He lifted his head and turned to see his brother standing beside him with his primate friend perched on his head as usual. A wide grin spread across his muzzle and he pulled himself up into a sitting position on his haunches so he could greet them both properly, his gold-marked tail wagging against the sand.

"Octave! Noko! It's so good to see you," he leaned forward to press his nose to both of their cheeks. He had missed his family so much while he was away and he was simply thrilled to be back with them again. When he sat back again he nodded to answer his brother's question. "I am. I really missed it and all of you. I feel like I have so much to fill you in on." He chuckled to himself as he thought of the journey he ended up going on and the time he spent with their mother's original pack. He'd much rather hear about his brother than talk about himself though, so he asked, "What about you? What's new?"

"Talk"