ardent

EYES ON FIRE

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
06-14-2014, 10:52 PM

She moved easily, calmed by the fact that she had given up her throne now and that it would be safe and protected. Her home and her family would be safe. She trusted Crucifix despite the fact that he was still recovering. As soon as she left his den she would gather some of the herbs making up the cure and head to Arcanum territory with the herbs gathered in her jaws. She knew this area far too well, heading to the middle ground between Covari and Arcanum. She had met Cat here a few times, more then a few times. So she would sit, almost in the exact same spot she had sat the first time she had called to Cat and placed the herbs at her paws before tipping her head back to call for Sibelle. It had not been a long time since Cat had handed the pack to Vi and Vi had handed it to Sibelle and yet she missed her friend. She would be the first to receive the cure of course.

Sibelle

gems
size
build
player
06-14-2014, 10:59 PM

A call would ring out for the newly appointed Queen. The voice would bring a smile to her lips as had her rising without hesitation. It hadn't been long since she had left Covari for Arcanum, but even in the little time that had passed, she found herself missing her once Queen. The two woman had been complete stranger to just stumble upon each other, and now they were the best of friends, ready to defend each other to the death. Long limbs would carry her towards the border of the Orchard, a part of her vast home that she had yet to fully explore. It would only take her a few moments to arrive before the red woman, limbs carrying her at an easy lope. "Miss me already?" She would tease her friend as she slowed to a walk, reaching forward to bump her nose against the woman's neck before taking a small step back. Verdant gaze swept over her exotic pelt, before eyeing the stack of herbs that rest at the Queens paws. A brow would lift in curiosity. Had Vi found the cure? It wouldn't be surprise, the woman was surprisingly resourceful when she wanted something.

"Talk" "You" Think

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
06-14-2014, 11:17 PM

She would arrive promptly and Vi couldn't help but smile, standing easily and tail waving behind her. She would reach forward and lean into Sibelle's touch as she offers it before returning herself to her seat before her herbs and smiling to Sibelle. Her words found Vi chuckling, lips curling up into one of her rare earnest smiles. "I almost regret giving you this pack I miss you so much. I appointed Svan in your place but how could anyone replace you?" Vi asked with an easy chuckle before lowering her head and nosing the herbs towards Sibelle. "I think we found the cure. I tried them on Crucifix and he is feeling better already. Horsetail, alfalfa and valerian root, " she said, shrugging her shoulder and frowning down at the herbs. It was quite the weird mix after all.

"Speech"

Sibelle

gems
size
build
player
06-14-2014, 11:28 PM

The red woman would return her gentle greeting before a chuckle rolled off her tongue. The russet Queen laughed as her friend spoke, an amused smirk settling on her lips. "Now if I didn't take this pack, who would help you conquer the world?" Verdant gaze would lower to watch the woman push herbs closer towards her. A paw would reach forward to scoop the cure between her own paws. "Excellent, there are a few sick, but I don't think they stuck around." A shrug would lift her shoulders, as if to say 'their loss'. The Queen was happy to hear that Cru was doing better, she had been worried about the man, she had taken a liking to him and would have been deeply upset had he been taken by the plague. "I don't suppose you have time to spare for a friend?" She would tip her crown to the side, feigned innocence playing on her face as forelimbs stretched out before her, bringing the Queen to restful position across her home.

"Talk" "You" Think

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
06-14-2014, 11:49 PM

For some reason she had always loved Sibelle, ever since they had met. Some instant connection had left them good friends and Sibelle's unexpected and yet welcome arrival to Vi's first attempted wolf to join her pack had left them bff's. "I suppose though I still do miss you. I feel no one can do your job as well as you can..." She mused with a soft smile. Really no one else could rule arcanum as well as Sibelle and yet no one could run her council as well as Sibelle. She missed the woman and she wasn't afraid to admit that. "Have many stuck around?" Vi was afraid to ask and yet she had to. Arc had never been an especially big pack and yet she had to ask of any had stuck around to see if their new queen would suit their needs. As Sibelle asked if Vi had time to spare Vi would allow her forelegs to slid forward, allowing her body to drop to the ground in a laying position to show she had time. "I handed my pack to Crucifix for a while this morning so I could run around and blackmail packs into being my friend in exchange for the cure. What do you need?". She asked easily, a sly smile still playing in her features

"Speech"

Sibelle

gems
size
build
player
06-15-2014, 12:12 AM

She could see the soft smirk as the Queen spoke, clearly having let her go was hard on the woman. Her next question had the woman shaking her head. "Hard to say, the pack started to fall apart long before I got here." It wasn't the best way to start off new leadership, but she was confident that more wold begin to join. Vi would continue to explain why she had so much free time and both brows shot up in surprise but a laugh soon followed. Cru had taken the pack for the time being so her friend would rain down hell on other packs. "Always scheming." She would shake her head, amusement dancing across russet features. "Just a friend to talk to." Hips would flip to the side, forelimbs stretching far. She had never had an actual girl friend, so she never really got to enjoy all the benefits, such a plain ole girl talk. Her sister had long disappeared from her life and didn't appear that she would be returning anytime soon, leaving Vi and Maija as the only women in her life.

"Talk" "You" Think

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
06-15-2014, 01:00 AM

Anything they talked about seemed to be interesting, from [politics to simple day to day life. Anything with Sibelle was enjoyable. Was this what friendship was like? Vi nodded along as Sibelle spoke of the pack and it's current state. Had Cat left them more then they had thought? "Nothing you can't handle no doubt??" Though her words were a statement there was also a question there. She understood that Sibelle knew what was going on but at the same time, did she> Would Sibelle need back up when it came to completely taking over this pack. Yes Cat had left if but would its members accept it? She could't tell, didn' know if Sibelle needed help without her voicing it. An oddly devious smile spreading across Sibelle's lips as Vi mentioned black mailing over packs. "Do you plan one traveling on peace missions soon? Who will you be talking to about alliances?" She asked. She had already decided who would be enemies and allies, had Sibelle? Would they have a difference of opinions here? It was all things they really needed to sit down and discuss. After a soft moment Sibelle would speak and Vi would smile easily. A friend to talk to? "I'm just a howl away I promise." Vi said, smile turning devious. She intended to keep her boarders close to Sibelle and next to Arcanum. She would always be there for her friend. "I have some issues I need a friend to sort out too, but you first? Whats plaguing your mind?" She asked. Sibelle had always come across strong if not troubled, were this father troubles or something else Vi didn't know about?

"Speech"
"Thoughts"

Sibelle

gems
size
build
player
06-15-2014, 03:05 PM

Vi would slip forward onto her belly, lounging easily across the border. "I doubt there will be any major issues." She had yet to formally meet all the remaining pack members, it would be no surprise if she was met with hostility, but she wasn't forcing anyone to stay, they could leave if they wanted. Audits swiveled as a question fell from Vi's lips, bringing a thoughtful look to her face. "My half sister, Roman, rules Tortuga, so I will going there, as well as Glaciem. Hopefully Isardis is dead and I can form an alliance with them. I'll be going Ebony and Olympus as well. Im not sure if I will go to Ludicael or Valhalla yet." She figured the red woman already had planned who she would travel to and form alliances with, she wondered if they would buttheads on the subject. Her friend would comfort her with an easy sentiment, "As am I." A smile pulled at her lips that slowly faded when Vi told her that she was having some troubles. A sigh slipped from her lips before she spoke. "I am Queen of a pack. Maija and the kids have joined. But something is still missing. Taurig is gone, and probably never coming back." And she didn't have a man to stand beside her. Though she wouldn't admit it, she was lonely, she longed for the companionship that came with having a mate. Aeron had given her a glimmer of hope, and that had been ripped away when he vanished to. It seems all the men in her life were bound to leave at some point.

"Talk" "You" Think

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
06-15-2014, 11:25 PM

"Thats promising to hear!" Vi said with an easy smile at Sibelle's comment. Vi hadn't ever really taken over a pack and had to deal with the remaining members. Seracia had been falling apart before Vi's challenge, no one bothering to even show up for the challenge until near the end, so she had had no old members rejoin the pack. Sibelle carried on to speak of the different packs she knew and the ones she didn't. "I will try and make nice with Tortuga and Glaciem then. I look forward to meeting Ebony and Olympus as well. I lived in Ludicael before ruling Covari and have a good standing with their alpha Song if you would like to meet her. I will be going to Valhalla and playing nice but I wouldn't be sad to see them all burn?" There was something harsh and hard in her voice, a twitch to her lip that showed she completely meant what she was saying. They could all rot in hell. After a moment Sibelle would agree, saying that she would also always be near. It was comforting surprisingly, to know that though Sibelle was gone that they would still be there for each other. Soon her was speaking, about Maija and the kids ad then Taurig. He was gone again? "Do you want to look for him? How is Maija holding up? And the kids? They must be so big now!" There was a a mixture of sorrow and excitement in her voice at this topic. "Have you thought of taking a secondary alpha yet? Or any betas in mind to help you?" She asked, though she wanted a bit of say and had some ideas but ultimately she did trust Sibelle and her decisions.

Talk like this

Sibelle

gems
size
build
player
06-16-2014, 01:16 PM

The red Queen would agree to try ad make nice with Tortuga and Glaciem, but idea had a smirk tugging at pale lips. Vi making nice with someone she didn't care for? Ha. She would mention Ludicael and then friendship she had with the pack, so the woman would nod, silently agreeing to meet with the woman. There was no harm in making new friends, but she would decide for herself whether or not they would alliances. When the conversation turned much darker, verdant eyes would harden. "No, I have no desire to drag him back to his family that he so willingly left. And Maija, she is doing better now that she has left the island, she was a mess when I first found her. The kids are coping, I think they are confused about their fathers abandonment." A sad smile would tug at her lips, a low sigh rolling off her tongue. The idea of a secondary came up and she would hesitate to answer. "I was considering Maija actually as secondary. But as for Betas, I need to see who is going to join and who is going to stay." A shoulder would lift, she was still determining ranks and there were very few in the pack that she trusted to rule beside her. "Even politics. What did you want to talk about?" A brow would lift curiously as she peered over at her friend.

"Talk" "You" Think

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
06-16-2014, 04:46 PM

Funny how Sibelle would doubt her and her motives, true when she hated someone she usually really hated them but she was a master of manipulation. If siding with Glaciem meant growing her pack stronger she would play nice with whoever she needed too and koi's whoever's ass to get ahead. Yes, ultimately unless she actually liked them she would more then likely throw them under the bus but until that day arrived she would be the best damn ally anyone could dream to have. Sibelle's eyes hardened as she spoke of Taurig and his abandonment, of Maija and the children. Vi chose not to speak here, simply nodding along and reigning her smile in for a more somber expression. She had come from a single parent home, had been raised by the goddess alone. Her older siblings had told her of her father, of Maze, but she had never seen or met the man. Zara had said he was presumed dead. She had never known the man to feel the pains of abandonment so she could not relate so she would not attempt to put her two cents in. "I'm sorry to hear that. Though I look forward to reuniting with Maija and the children... It's been a while." Was all she would add to that topic. As Sibelle spoke of taking Maija as her secondary Vi would frown, she knew Taurig had always been fairly lightly aligned, was Maija as well? Could she handle leading a darker pack? Was Sibelle going to keep the pack dark? Again she wouldn't voice her concerns. Sibelle could manage herself and Maija was a big girl. "She would make a wonderful secondary. I'll look forward to meeting your betas when you choose them. Will you be keeping the pack as Cataleya left it? Or changing aspects?" Vi couldn't help herself, she had to ask. Though it was a question of mild interest rather then a demand. Letting go of the reins was hard... After a moment Sibelle flipped the subject from politics and for once Vi's ears would fold back, a small and almost shy smily playing on her lips. "As you know I'm married... And thought I love Desiree very much... Well... I've been having feelings for another lately and I'm left rather confused..." She sighed heavily, closing her eyes for a moment before cracking one open and looking to Sibelle with a small smile. "Any advice?"

Table by Azil

Sibelle

gems
size
build
player
06-19-2014, 10:06 PM

She would make idle apologies, though she had nothing to apologize for and apologies wouldn't bring her brother back. So she would simply smile, but Vi was already continuing, complimenting her decision on placing Maija as her secondary. "I plan to keep the pack fairly neutral, no crazies though. And of course I'll be involved in your slave trade still, I'm only going to have one wolf oversee the slaves, and then several care takers, keep everyone else out of loop." She hoped Vi would approve, though if she didn't, the Queen wasn't about to change her mind. Suddenly, her friends demeanor would change, ears flipping back against her skull, a shy smile playing on her red lips. She would lean forward, curious to know what had her Vi so tied up. But she never expected the words that came out of the red woman's mouth. She had always known that Vi and Des were a thing and cared deeply for each other. But it seemed Vi was swaying. "Well first of all, who this is mystery wolf?" Her crown would tip to the side, a faintest of smirks playing on her lips before fading. Her friend wanted advice. "Vi, I don't even have a man in my life, how in the hell can I offer advice?" She would shake her head before dropping her gaze, a small frown playing on her lips.

"Talk" "You" Think

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
06-27-2014, 07:23 PM

Vi would nod along with Sibelle's comments towards the pack, head tipping easily as she listened. Thank god she would still be involved with the slave trade, Vi didn't know what she would do without her to help. "Would you mind housing some slaves here until insecure a territory that is secluded enough to not aero use suspicion?" She would ask, hoping Sibelle understood that Vi wanted to keep her packs outward appearances as squeaky clean as possible. But then the conversation would turn back to Vi and she would sigh, head hanging slightly as she considered this. How much did she trust Sibelle? Enough to believe that she wouldn't tell Desiree and bring Vi's whole world crashing down around her? She honestly wasn't sure. Yes she trusted Sibelle without question but could she sleep at night knowing anyone knew her secret.

"Just a silly crush on a boy I suppose... I'm just worried... I don't know. I don't like sharing. I care far too much for all of your to even think of sharing." She said, at first serious then a smile would flitter across her features and she would stand, sauntering over languidly to seat herself directly at Sibelle's side and bump her shoulder gently as Sibelle spoke of boy problems. "My sweet... I might just have to throw down with anyone who tried to take you from me. I'm glad your single. Boys lead to pregnancy and pregnancy leads to asshole children who ruin your body." Words were a gentle tease, a wink being tossed to Sibelle as she chuckled. Though there was warmth in her voice there was also a bit of a promise. No one would ever been good enough for her dear Sibelle...

Sibelle

gems
size
build
player
06-27-2014, 07:53 PM

The question that rolled of Vi's tongue was surprising. She knew that Vi had wanted to keep the ring low key so that only a select few within the pack would know about it, but did she want to take the personal risk of her own pack finding out? She would hesitate for a moment, brows furrowing. "I don't know, I don't how Maija or the kids would take it if they found out. I could keep a few for short periods of time, but I'm trying to keep my involvement low key as well." She would speak honestly, trying to come to an agreement with Vi over the manner.

Just a silly crush. Vi would toss out the answer all to quickly. And the woman would rise, almost nervously, even though she seated herself beside the russet woman. Verdant gaze would follow her, scrutinizing her friend closely, eyes narrowing minutely. All of us? Something wasn't adding up, but the woman wouldn't press any farther, she simply gave Vi a look that said 'you will tell me as some point'. Vi would quickly change the subject and the woman would chuckle, though her smile didn't reach her eyes. She was still confused about what her friend had said. "Children aren't all bad. Yours just happen to take after their mother, so of course they are a pain in the ass." A smirk tugged at her lips as she would bump her shoulder against Vi's. She would lean against her friends side, enjoying her company and their gentle teasing.

"Talk" "You" Think